RuPaul's Drag Race: Queen of the Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuPaul's Drag Race: Queen of the Universe

Likely filming in London right after DRUK Season 3, with queens from Drag Race Canada, UK, Holland, probably US as well.

Mama Ru has NO CHILL

Last edited by ArmyOfMe; Thu February 25, 2021, 06:21.

Oh my god, this will be too much to handle

After UK S3 so it will be interesting who will be cast for this. Is there another season for Canada planned? Otherwise Lemon and Jimbo could be safe for this, maybe also Blu, Divina and Baga (if Divina and Baga are up to doing it). Still need to watch the Dutch version

Comment

Oh I’ve been waiting for something like this

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
        Oh my god, this will be too much to handle

After UK S3 so it will be interesting who will be cast for this. Is there another season for Canada planned? Otherwise Lemon and Jimbo could be safe for this, maybe also Blu, Divina and Baga (if Divina and Baga are up to doing it). Still need to watch the Dutch version
        Canada S2 has just been greenlit as well, no idea when filming starts tho. I think we'll see some of the names you mentioned (Divina/Jimbo/Lemon will be a lock IMO) + maybe 1/2 runner-up(s) from Drag Race Holland, and a couple of big names from the US (hopefully someone like Tatianna or Katya).

Comment

I can see the British, American and Canadian flags on the logo, so seems like it will be a good mix! Will this be before or after Drag Race Australia season 1?

I’d love to see Lemon and Jimbo coming back from DRC, with Cheryl Hole and Baga from DRUK1. Maybe this is what Ru was referring to when he said Veronica would be asked back in the future?
          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
            I can see the British, American and Canadian flags on the logo, so seems like it will be a good mix! Will this be before or after Drag Race Australia season 1?

I’d love to see Lemon and Jimbo coming back from DRC, with Cheryl Hole and Baga from DRUK1. Maybe this is what Ru was referring to when he said Veronica would be asked back in the future?
            I think Veronica said herself in an interview that she was invited back for S3, which makes more sense for her IMO, seeing how S2 panned out for her.
            I would not be surprised to see someone else from S2 like Asttina or Tia though.

I don't think it is known whether this will be broadcast before, after or at the same time as DR Down Under, but it is likely that we will not see any AU/NZ queens on this season.

Comment

Justice for Jimbo
              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Is this confirmed? Totally here for it.
                It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                  Justice for Jimbo
                  Yes but Priyanka was a deserving winner.

#FreeBritney

Comment

So is this instead of AS6 or is that happening too? It will get to the point where there’s a season on every week of the year and I’m not mad about it.

Comment

AS6 is already shot and ready to go right after S13

Honestly, I'll take it lol Not like there's much better to do while being locked up in quarantine since forever

Comment

The way Ru keeps working though, there’ll be an All Stars All Stars in a year or two.

#FreeBritney

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised with an All Star version of all runner ups; all queens who won the snatch game, etc etc. Ru is smart. But he’s earned it starting from the bottom. Besides he’s challenging the world’s inner cities and closed minds to think about differences in identities and masculine/feminine traits in a whole different way.

Having Gottmik, while on the face may seem calculated, nevertheless is going to further teach, display and demonstrate that everyone is indeed difference and such difference shouldn’t be frowned upon or disregarded.

Comment

Turns out this "international All Stars" will actually be titled Queens of the Universe.

And oh, it is going to be a singing competition.

I lost all hope today...
                            Last edited by ArmyOfMe; Thu February 25, 2021, 06:25.

Comment

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
                                +1

Comment

A singing competition? Ru, not sure you’re anyone to judge

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post

Honestly, I'll take it lol Not like there's much better to do while being locked up in quarantine since forever
                                    No, they can keep it now

Comment

I've read online that this is separate from the Drag Race All Stars International show. So we still might get both.
                                      They can keep this show though. A singing competition really?
                                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

It says singing but also the other things needed like sewing so I hope it's an all rounder. I'll reserve judgement. It might be amazing for all we know
                                        It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

I don't want a singing competition from men dressed as women. That is harsh sounding but LSFYL is so big for a reason.
                                          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Working...
                                          X