No announcement yet.

Superstore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished the show and now I’m sad. :,)
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      Just finished the show and now I’m sad. :,)
      I cried when it ended. I loved it so much. It's one of those shows that has great characters, amazing storylines and runs at 20 minutes so that you can easily lose like 12 hours just watching it and it feels like you've just started to switch on the TV.

I want to marry Jonah so badly - or Garrett. Dina is the friend we never had, but all deserved.
      My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
        There was meant to be a spin-off with Cheyenne and Bo but thank Christ that never happened - two of the worst characters.
        I love Bo. I shat myself everytime he made that weird "whang whang whang" sound or whatever. I loved how that he spoke like a rapper. <3

I can see in him what Cheyenne sees in him. Hilarious couple.
        My Chart

Comment

Love to see more UKMixers into this. I watched the entirety of Superstore in a very short time and honestly I regret nothing. Perfectly cast, beautifully told. Love it.

Comment

One of the best finales to a TV show as well!

Comment

I canīt believe itīs over.
              Personally, I think it was such a refreshing sitcom/show with great characters and I absolutely AODRED the sense of humor (even the little sequences when they showed what stupid and outrageous things the customers did were hilarious!).
              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Working...
              X