Canada's Drag Race: Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada's Drag Race: Season 2

Since Season 2 has been confirmed for a while now, let me start the topic.

Yesterday, Brooke Lynn Hytes and Stacey McKenzie were confirmed as part of the new judges panel, while Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman won't return as a judge this season due to "scheduling conflicts".

It's currently unknown when this will start, but surely later this year.

Excited!

We’re going to need a Drag Race sub forum with all these new seasons
    Words are useless, especially sentences.
    they don’t stand for anything.
    How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

"Scheduling conflicts" sure
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Bye Jeff, you and your Ru impersonation won’t be missed!

Comment

I loved S1.

Production and judging were sometimes off, but the contestants and most of the challenges were incredible.

Also, I think Brooke Lynn was just as bad as Jeffrey tbh.

Comment

I honestly didn’t think Jeffrey was bad

Tbh I think Michelle should just go join the panel as head judge. I think she’s be well up for it - she was loving her 1 episode in S1.

Comment

Yes Michelle would be pretty fabulous.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

‘Scheduling conflicts’ Glad to see the back of him.

I loved season 1 so much! Really looking forward to this

Comment

Bye Bitch.
                  "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

It's so weird to me to see people call out people for being toxic towards the likes of Silky or Kandy whilst also being toxic themselves......
                    Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                      It's so weird to me to see people call out people for being toxic towards the likes of Silky or Kandy whilst also being toxic themselves......
                      My thoughts exactly, we love double standards.

I thought Jeffrey did fine in Season 1, bit over the top at times but for him to feel he can't come back is a shame, Jeffrey was no worse than Brooke.

Comment

How is anyone being ‘toxic’? People are entitled not to like Jeffrey/not want him back for Season 2

Im glad he’s not returning for Season 2. I didn’t appreciate his judging commentary and disagreed with a lot of his opinions!
                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Clearly some of you haven't been on twitter recently. The amount of hate he is getting by the same people calling out others is ridiculous.

And if you don't think you've said anything Toxic then my comment isn't aimed at you

Comment

I also need to put this out there, I don't like the queens I've mentioned but I would never send hate to anyone!, I don't get what anyone can get out of doing that stuff.

I really hoped Jeffrey would come back as the toxic people spreading hate should not win.

Comment

Clearly some of you haven't been on twitter recently.
                              Twitter is toxic. If you want positivity that’s the very last place to look.

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Twitter is toxic. If you want positivity that’s the very last place to look.
                                That wasn't my point at all. My point was the hypocrisy of some people calling other people toxic for things they've said re the likes of kandy or Silky. Yet its perfectly fine to be toxic re Jbc.

Comment

The amount of hate he got was too much. Also, it just stinks that he was the only one subject to such vitriol when Brooke Lynn was basically doing the same thing. You go figure why (racial bias *cough cough*).

Comment

October 14th!

Comment

Finally!! And the promo looks awesome

Really high expectations on this because S1 had so much charm. The cast was phenomenal.

So Holland S2 ends on the same week as UK S3 starts, then UK S3 will be "alone" for two weeks until Canada S2 starts. Ah, Drag Race overload and I'm totally here for it

Comment

The promo looks incredible! The best one we've gotten this year so far.

Can't wait for this to start, S1 was great, despite some minor flaws.

Comment

Really looking forward to this. S1 was fantastic

Comment

You know, I was just wondering yesterday when this was coming as the UK is about to drop S3 and DRC hadn’t even bothered with their S2.

Comment

Oh I wish it wasn’t on alongside UK! I’d rather US be on alongside UK cos US is the worst atm

Comment

Wait... I nearly forgot that we will already get the first episode this week!! So back to two Drag Race episodes a week with UK S3 and Canada S2 <3

Very excited, because the trailer looks absolutely amazing. Wouldn't surprise me if this may outshine UK S3, but I hope they both will be equally strong.

Comment

Oh thanks for the reminder, I completely forgot

Comment

Working...
                                                  X