Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag Race Spain - Seasons 1 & 2

Serving fashion, serving runway!
    Drag Race España will stream worldwide on WOW Presents Plus - excluding Spain - and exclusively on ATRES Player in Spain.
    Coming very soon.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

¡Joder!
    It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

Supremme Deluxe is the main host.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

Comment

Muy blanco.
            "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

So has anyone watched the first episode?
              I really enjoyed it. A great group of queens full of personality and the judging panel was great I think. It's refreshing to see the show without Ru or Michelle.

The right queen went home. She was the weakest of the group.

This is much better than Down Under already!
              Last edited by Noahh; Mon May 31, 2021, 20:58.
              "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

I looooove it.

After awful s13 and rlly underwhelming Down Under, España is soooo refreshing. There is so many of them that are my early favs.

I love their personalities already, great first ep.
                Thx god there is no Ru or Michelle.

I think Pupi was clear bttm tho.
                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Just watching this (as there's nothing else to watch and I'm learning Spanish).

I loved the opening episode. They are so funny.

Comment

Why is no one watching this, it's so much better than Canada, Australia and dare I say it the last UK/US season.

Refreshing, twists, great fashions and lovely Queens. I want to marry Carmen Farala.

Comment

Gonna be honest: It's the language for me. I also haven't seen Holland Drag Race yet for the same reason. Always having to read the subtitles is rather exhausting IMO. But I'll finally give it a try later today.

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                        Why is no one watching this, it's so much better than Canada, Australia and dare I say it the last UK/US season.

Refreshing, twists, great fashions and lovely Queens. I want to marry Carmen Farala.
                        Yeah this season is so so good. Carmen Farala is an absolute star! She should definitely take home the crown.
                        I also love Killer's growth. I thought she would be an early out, but she has been doing better and better.
                        Pupi is lucky that she had such a big reputation prior to the show, because I believe that has saved her from lipsyncing a couple of times.

This season has everything. A great host, amazing queens, a fresh set of judges and just lots of fun and drama.

Also, is that Envy Peru as a guest judge next episode? Yasss mama!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                          Gonna be honest: It's the language for me. I also haven't seen Holland Drag Race yet for the same reason. Always having to read the subtitles is rather exhausting IMO. But I'll finally give it a try later today.
                          You just have to get used to it. I struggled a bit the first episode, but I don't mind it at all anymore now. The season is incredible!

Comment

DR Espana is everything.
                            They r so funny and real. Also Supreme is such an amazing and humble host and fresh change after Ru/Michelle.

Carmen must win. Pupi obvi has gr8 reputation but she doesn't appeal to me at all. And her drag is so unpolished.
                            Sagi is great also, but I'm still waiting for her to stand out more. Killer is so cute.

Great season! Might be my fav season of all drag races.

Comment

So I finally gave this a try yesterday and watched the first episode - and I'm all in! Gonna watch some more episodes later today. Really enjoyable first episode. Yes, reading the subtitles is a bit "annoying" for me still, but I expected it to be worse and I'm already used to doing so after the first episode.

Cast seems enjoyable, too.

Didn't fully agree with all placements in the first episode, but the right person went home so I'm fine with it.

Now the hardest part for me is to avoid all the spoilers, haha. Don't know all the names yet but I also don't want to look them up, as I'll probably see some results this way

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post

Yeah this season is so so good. Carmen Farala is an absolute star! She should definitely take home the crown.
                                I also love Killer's growth. I thought she would be an early out, but she has been doing better and better.
                                Pupi is lucky that she had such a big reputation prior to the show, because I believe that has saved her from lipsyncing a couple of times.

This season has everything. A great host, amazing queens, a fresh set of judges and just lots of fun and drama.

Also, is that Envy Peru as a guest judge next episode? Yasss mama!!
                                Yes to all of this!

Pupi has coasted a little but she is so funny. The things and expressions she comes out with are so ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                  So I finally gave this a try yesterday and watched the first episode - and I'm all in! Gonna watch some more episodes later today. Really enjoyable first episode. Yes, reading the subtitles is a bit "annoying" for me still, but I expected it to be worse and I'm already used to doing so after the first episode.

Cast seems enjoyable, too.

Didn't fully agree with all placements in the first episode, but the right person went home so I'm fine with it.

Now the hardest part for me is to avoid all the spoilers, haha. Don't know all the names yet but I also don't want to look them up, as I'll probably see some results this way
                                  Don't spoil it for yourself as (unlike the usual seasons) there are a couple of twists which are just...unexpected. I even shed a tear in the latest episode.

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post

Don't spoil it for yourself as (unlike the usual seasons) there are a couple of twists which are just...unexpected. I even shed a tear in the latest episode.
                                    I try not to! Though I already know about Inti's elimination, as I saw it somewhere on insta

Saw episode 2 yesterday and I'm loving it. Not as strong as AS6 for me, but still very enjoyable. Carmen is my fave so far, she also should have won the first challenge.

Comment

For me, this is one of the only 'wholesome' seasons of DR I've ever seen (so far). There's also something very special about the way these queens interact with eachother and the freedom they have in expression. I mean they call eachother f*g every single second. In the UK or US, they (and the show) would be cancelled.

Comment

I've watched it all so far and can't wait for this to be over in 2 weeks. Really not for me and I won't be returning for a possible second season.

I'm
                                        Spoiler!
                                        btw. The only one who truly deserves anything out of this season. She's really good!

Comment

Carmen's Drag Race.

She is such a star! Incredible how she made those two outfits in one night. They looked couture and absolutely stunning.
                                          Her make over partner looked like a contestant on the show, more so than some of the actual contestants.
                                          There's no way Carmen is not going to win. She has been devouring the competition since the start.

I'm so impressed by Killer's progression throughout the season. I'm so glad she made it to the finale.
                                          Sagittaria definitely fumbled a bit the last few episodes but I'm happy she's in the top 3.

It was Pupi's time to go. While I love her humor and her confessionals, her level of drag just isn't enough sadly.

Can we talk about how amazing miss Envy Peru was as a guest judge?!!!
                                          Firstly she looked absolutely gorgeous. But she was also super charismatic and actually gave a lot of constructive and fair critiques. What a queen!

Excited for the reunion and finale!

Comment

I'll miss so much Drag Race Espana.

Amazing show

Comment

So I've finished watching episode 7 yesterday evening so I'm up to date with this season now - huge thanks for really pushing me aaliyahman Noahh because this season is just SO GOOD!

Where do I start?

Guess with Carmen, who was already an early fave in the first episode and oh my godness, how did she slay the rest of the season? IMO she should have won the first episode as well and she also could have won episode 5, especially based on runway compared to what Pupi wore. A shame Carmen was low in the Snatch Game but even with that she has one of the best track records of all times - and apparentely, she never even saw another RuPaul season?!

I really love how the runway plays such a big part no matter of what the challenge was. They had the Ball runway in the same episode like the Snatch Game, how awesome is that? I also thought most of them really brought it on the runway.

Being a Drag Race superfan, I kinda sensed Sagittaria and Killer Queen would go far so I'm not surprised to see them in the Grand Final as well. With that said, Killer Queen shouldn't have lipsynced in the last episode AND/OR Pupi Poisson should have stayed - I really expected it to be a final with four queens. Pupi's elimination kinda came out of nowhere, especially since it felt they were dragging her along due to her "reputation" so they also could have put her in the final as well (also because I felt her lipsync was as good as the other two, or even better in some ways than Sagittaria).

Sagittaria is like the Spanish Aquaria

Really disliked Dovima in so many cases and especially the way she treated Hugáceo, but her final moments were heartbreaking and they made up for it.

Loved all the twists and turns this season, fantastic cast, very enjoyable judges. Not always a big fan of the lipsync songs but the lipsyncs themselves were often really good.

I mean obviously Carmen FTW now.

Comment

I'm so glad you liked it, I agree with a lot of your points especially that Sagittaria is Aquaria. I think Sagi has styled herself after Aquaria a lot which isn't a problem at all since it's their first season.
                                                She isn't anywhere near as polished as Aquaria was (at such a young age).

I was the same with Dovima, she was just a b*tch until she wasn't. I think they didn't like Hugaceo because they considered her ugly and didn't try and appreciate her aesthetic.

Pupi has made me laugh the most but her looks are ALWAYS basic apart from one she had.

It's been a great season and I am more excited for this reunion and finale then all of the international ones.

Comment

Loved the reunion episode - it just felt way too short, which is probably a really good sign because most reunion shows from the main series felt a bit too long in the past...

I mean, there's no other way not to crown Carmen. She's just a STAR and gives me Bianca Del Rio kind of domination.

Still low-key mad about Inti's treatment, she's the other one I see as a clear star of this season - not that the others are no stars, but those two just stand out the most to me and they both could take it very far. Inti for International All Stars now!

Pupi as Miss Congeniality is ok for me. Killer would've taken that title if she wouldn't have been in the final.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X