X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes!! Love to see the Paris support
    Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• The cinemas will reopen on May 19 in France, good news for Conjuring 3!

Comment

• Has anyone watched Things heard and Seen on Netflix ? I checked it out last night i enjoyed it. Its more terror/ spirits than horror horror but worth mentioning!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
          Has anyone watched Things heard and Seen on Netflix ? I checked it out last night i enjoyed it. Its more terror/ spirits than horror horror but worth mentioning!
          Want to watch it one of these days now. Good to know that it’s good.

Comment

• So I took the site's suggestion and saw "Split" in an attempt to finally see a good horror movie after long time. It was a great movie although it wasn't scary in the bit. And unlike others, I did like the supernatural element in the end.

Only at the very end (and after googling wth was Bruce Willis doing there) I realized that this was supposed to be the sequel of "Unbreakable". It is a much better (and of a totally different genre) film than "Unbreakable" which was kind of a let-down when it was released. There is supposed to be a third part ("Glass") but based on the trailer it is a superhero movie? so I think I'll skip it.
            jio CHARTS NOW: 4/5/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10617604

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
              So I took the site's suggestion and saw "Split" in an attempt to finally see a good horror movie after long time. It was a great movie although it wasn't scary in the bit. And unlike others, I did like the supernatural element in the end.

Only at the very end (and after googling wth was Bruce Willis doing there) I realized that this was supposed to be the sequel of "Unbreakable". It is a much better (and of a totally different genre) film than "Unbreakable" which was kind of a let-down when it was released. There is supposed to be a third part ("Glass") but based on the trailer it is a superhero movie? so I think I'll skip it.
              The third part "Glass" has a lot of references to Unbreakable.

Comment

• I wouldn't skip it jio if you've seen the first 2 you may as well finish the trilogy

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                  I wouldn't skip it jio if you've seen the first 2 you may as well finish the trilogy
                  The third one was kinda meh though. I can't really remember much from it actually.

Comment

• I also found Glass much weaker than Split. Haven’t seen Unbreakable yet.

Comment

• InFamous s LotsOfLove I agree it's not as good, but if you've come this far you may as well finish it out

Comment

Has anyone watched Things heard and Seen on Netflix ? I checked it out last night i enjoyed it. Its more terror/ spirits than horror horror but worth mentioning!
                        Seen it tonight. The ending was super rushed, what a pity. So many questions left unanswered I think.
                        It wasn’t bad but it just went nowhere at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

Seen it tonight. The ending was super rushed, what a pity. So many questions left unanswered I think.
                          It wasn’t bad but it just went nowhere at the end.
                          What did you feel was unanswered ? I thought it wrapped up pretty well

Comment

What did you feel was unanswered ? I thought it wrapped up pretty well
                            Don’t know if I should post it, as it may spoil other people

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

Don’t know if I should post it, as it may spoil other people
                              Oh I forgot lol, you can PM me if you want !

Comment

• Not sure if I'd class it as "horror" but just finished 'Antebellum' with Janelle Monae. Really uncomfortable watch. She played it really well though, but the film itself is a bit too much but too little if that makes sense? Interested to hear other thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                                  Not sure if I'd class it as "horror" but just finished 'Antebellum' with Janelle Monae. Really uncomfortable watch. She played it really well though, but the film itself is a bit too much but too little if that makes sense? Interested to hear other thoughts.
                                  I watched that months ago, didnt know what to make of it.

Comment

• I am saving that to watch this week as I love JM, is it like Get Out/US?
                                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                                      Not sure if I'd class it as "horror" but just finished 'Antebellum' with Janelle Monae. Really uncomfortable watch. She played it really well though, but the film itself is a bit too much but too little if that makes sense? Interested to hear other thoughts.
                                      Still on my to watch list!

To me it seems to be the same type of film like Us & Get out, which were brilliant.

Comment

• Ern, if I'm honest I much preferred Get Out and Us to this one personally. It's not remotely scary or atmospheric, which is where I think it's lacking.

Comment

• Oh well, I'll give it a go anyway!
                                          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Do you like horror movies? Yes
                                            What is your favorite movie ? Annabelle
                                            What's the last movie you saw? I've just watched Wolf Creek 2 and thought it was great. Great performances, likeable characters, good gore and just really intense from start to finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                                              Oh well, I'll give it a go anyway!
                                              It's worth the watch just for Ms Monae though

Comment

• Think I might start rewatching the final destination films again. They get trashier as they go on but I still love them

Comment

Think I might start rewatching the final destination films again. They get trashier as they go on but I still love them
                                                  Loved the surprise ending to the last one...

Comment

Think I might start rewatching the final destination films again. They get trashier as they go on but I still love them
                                                    I love them as well! If you binge-watch them then they get a bit repetitive though. But still great entertainment!
                                                    My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Working...
                                                    X