Marvel Cinematic Universe: WandaVision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
    I'm sorry guys but get over it already. It's just a spoiler. Nobody knows when or where it will happen. The surprise element is still there; look what happened with Agnes...
    There’s like 2 episodes left. You haven’t given us much to speculate with

Comment

• Glad the last two episodes will be a bit longer, there's a lot of unanswered questions that I need answering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
        Glad the last two episodes will be a bit longer, there's a lot of unanswered questions that I need answering.
        I have a feeling some of them will carry over into something else. I know this is setup as a single series, but I’m not against WandaVision getting a second series somehow later.
        Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I’d be here for Agatha All Along as a second season with that catchy jingle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
            I’d be here for Agatha All Along as a second season with that catchy jingle.
            Yes please!

Also pleased to hear the final two episodes will be longer, but I also think not everything will be solved. They already said everything will be connected from Phase Four so I imagine some unsolved things will be part of another upcoming series / movie by Marvel.

Comment

• At least when Wanda Vision ends on 5th March, it’s just 2 weeks until The Falcon and The Winter Soldier starts on 19th March

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Olsen elevated that episode for sure, her acting was phenomenal. It was great to see how her and Vision’s relationship came to be as it was never explored in the movies. The scene of her arriving in West View and building the house around her was great.

The scene at the end with Vision, he reminded me a bit of Ghost from Ant-Man and the Wasp (in terms of looks). And when Agatha called her the Scarlet Witch.

Comment

• This show provides some good witch on witch action This was another great episode! Quite sad in places especially when she went to their forever home and made the show. And what a great villain Agatha is coming to be, I loved that she was almost helping Wanda throughout the episode but really it was just for her to understand what exactly Wanda is. And to finally hear her named as The Scarlet Witch and acknowledging just how powerful she is. SO so good!

Comment

• Episode 8 was amazing!!! It really showed how much trauma the Scarlet Witch has suffered.
                    Elizabeth Olsen's and Kathryn Hahn's job on this episode was outstanding!
                    Kathryn Hahn/Agatha Harkness reminded me of Cate Blanchett and her incredible job with Hela (mcu's best villain imo!).
                    Wanda's interaction with the Mind Stone was breath-taking!!!
                    And the cathartic moment came with just a simple line: what is grief, if not love persevering.
                    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• What a fantastic episode. And that ending!!!!
                      It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

• The heart back in episode one was the date of Vision’s letter to Wanda. Cuteeeeee.

Comment

• Fantastic show!

Comment

• It was a well executed episode but quite the let down too. So there was no one pulling Wanda’s strings, she really is the villain of her own show (kidnapping an entire town etc). I kept waiting for a big reveal or at least a new flashback scene with the real Pietro, but no, nothing but confirmation of everything we’ve thought since episode one - everything is a manifestation of Wanda’s grief.

That ending, calling her the Scarlett Witch, was such an anticlimax as I genuinely thought she had been the Scarlett Witch since her introduction - that’s her superhero name, isn’t it?

I am so confused about Vision though. So is he real, or simply a manifestation that can only work within the hex? Does that mean her kids are real or not and can they live outside the hex?

That ending though with Vision’s body - not good. At least it probably means next week’s finale will be an all out superhero episode fighting against it.

I really like Agatha and I don’t know if she’s supposed to be a villain or not. So she came into the hex because she felt a whole load of magic, and wants to know how to do so much magic at one time - clearly she’s being setup for a role in the future outside of WandaVision. The opening was a bit odd but overall I think I like her.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Yeah, I don’t recall her ever being called Scarlet Witch before. But I enjoyed that scene tbh.

Comment

• I think they (Darcy etc) discussed earlier in the show that Wanda was one of the Avengers that didn’t have a ‘superhero’ name didn’t they? I think that was a nod that no one has called her Scarlet Witch even though that’s how she’s known in the comics.

And as for Vision, maybe because Wanda’s powers were awakened by the Mind Stone and some of its essence was latched onto Wanda that she was capable of creating him again?

Comment

• A show with high production quality but the story is going downhill....I mean it’s not bad but it’s almost mediocre. Each episode ends with something that hints something explosive will happen in the next episode it always turns out to be nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                                    A show with high production quality but the story is going downhill....I mean it’s not bad but it’s almost mediocre. Each episode ends with something that hints something explosive will happen in the next episode it always turns out to be nothing.
                                    I literally feel like we are watching different shows.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

Agreed, although I’m not sure how they’re gonna wrap this all up in the finale but they’ll leave some unanswered questions I suppose. I’m guessing they may do what they did in the Infinity Saga and just sow some seeds of plot lines throughout these shows to accumulate in something bigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                                        A show with high production quality but the story is going downhill....I mean it’s not bad but it’s almost mediocre. Each episode ends with something that hints something explosive will happen in the next episode it always turns out to be nothing.
                                        As much as I’ve clearly enjoyed this, there is an element of truth to this. Most of the bigger moments have been complete misdirections and I honestly don’t know how this will stand up on repeat viewing when we know the answer to everything.

There’s still an episode to go so I’ll hold off judging them completely, but bringing Peter Evans in as Pietro is one of the most messed up things I’ve seen on TV - it wasn’t a multiverse introduction, it wasn’t the introduction to X-Men and it wasn’t even Pietro. It served no purpose at all.

As it stands, all that has actually happened is:

- Wanda has taken a town hostage
                                        - In her grief she has somehow birthed children
                                        - Monica has been re-introduced and developed powers
                                        - Vision’s body has been weaponised
                                        - Agatha Harkness has been introduced to the MCU
                                        - Wanda has been called the Scarlett Witch

Everything else has been enjoyable filler with misdirection. I’ve loved the show but it does have a way of making the previous episode feel inconsequential.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Guys are you serious? You didn't expect Wanda to be the villain? I mean she has reality-altering powers, Darcy said that creating the hex means immense power and Wanda herself said to Vision a moment before she meets Quicksilver that she doesn't control everything...

On the other hand, Agatha is not a saint either. She's a villain, too.
                                          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

I think we have different expectations. I was an expecting an Avengers spinoff but it’s starting to feel like I’m getting episodes of Sabrina.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

As much as I’ve clearly enjoyed this, there is an element of truth to this. Most of the bigger moments have been complete misdirections and I honestly don’t know how this will stand up on repeat viewing when we know the answer to everything.

There’s still an episode to go so I’ll hold off judging them completely, but bringing Peter Evans in as Pietro is one of the most messed up things I’ve seen on TV - it wasn’t a multiverse introduction, it wasn’t the introduction to X-Men and it wasn’t even Pietro. It served no purpose at all.

As it stands, all that has actually happened is:

- Wanda has taken a town hostage
                                              - In her grief she has somehow birthed children
                                              - Monica has been re-introduced and developed powers
                                              - Vision’s body has been weaponised
                                              - Agatha Harkness has been introduced to the MCU
                                              - Wanda has been called the Scarlett Witch

Everything else has been enjoyable filler with misdirection. I’ve loved the show but it does have a way of making the previous episode feel inconsequential.
                                              Yeah i mean i like the show overall, and I don’t feel it’s a waste of my time. It just seems like they could have done better with all that budget. But I’ll be seriously disappointed if it all ends with a major cliffhanger.

Comment

• Were people REALLY expecting an Avengers style spinoff from the name of the show or from the trailers and teasers? Full of action and special effects? Worlds ending and deaths of major characters?

If so I am over the moon that I didn’t pay much heed to it all because I wasn’t expecting that and I am so happy with the outcome. A seriously strong and consistent series and I can’t wait to see where it leads.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                                  Were people REALLY expecting an Avengers style spinoff from the name of the show or from the trailers and teasers? Full of action and special effects? Worlds ending and deaths of major characters?

If so I am over the moon that I didn’t pay much heed to it all because I wasn’t expecting that and I am so happy with the outcome. A seriously strong and consistent series and I can’t wait to see where it leads.
                                                  Not at all. In fact I’ve been really impressed with the quality of this and The Mandalorian - Disney+ have done incredibly well with their big franchises so far.

I just question how much replay value WandaVision will have, considering almost every major plot point was a misdirect. Teasing X-Men and a multiverse was exciting to watch but will means absolutely nothing next time I watch it.

Watching the latest episode I did think to myself that someone clever will probably be able to edit the whole thing into a 90 - 120 minute movie following Monica’s narrative rather than Wanda’s.

If Disney were smart, they’d have this director’s cut ready to go later down the line and add it as a Disney+ exclusive.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I feel like this is exactly the type of show that has replay value. There are so many little Easter eggs hidden in each episode. I love going back and seeing things I missed the first time. If you aren't a comic fan then I get that that might not be a big selling point for rewatchability lol but I love that type of shit

Comment

Working...
                                                    X