No announcement yet.

MCU: Hawkeye / No Way Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just came back from watching Eternals and I absolutely loved it! I am shocked to see such mixed reviews for it.

Comment

• Anybody watching Hawkeye? I think i really like it's Christmas mood!
      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
        Anybody watching Hawkeye? I think i really like it's Christmas mood!
        Not yet, I hope to catch up on it during Christmas break. Excited though, I always thought he‘s been an underrated character and I like Hailee Steinfeld.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
          Not yet, I hope to catch up on it during Christmas break. Excited though, I always thought he‘s been an underrated character and I like Hailee Steinfeld.
          I totally recommend this series to you! Hailee is great!

Comment

Anybody watching Hawkeye? I think i really like it's Christmas mood!
            Yess I take back what I said when the trailer came out - this does make me feel Christmassy.

Seen the first two episodes - so far very good opening and an improvement on Loki and Falcon&Bucky. Hailee Steinfeld is fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
              Yess I take back what I said when the trailer came out - this does make me feel Christmassy.

Seen the first two episodes - so far very good opening and an improvement on Loki and Falcon&Bucky. Hailee Steinfeld is fantastic.
              Watch episode 3 asap, it's also great!

Comment

Watch episode 3 asap, it's also great!
                I thought it was the weakest episode yet personally. Great interaction between Clint and Kate, but the effects really let it down.

Comment

I thought it was the weakest episode yet personally. Great interaction between Clint and Kate, but the effects really let it down.
                  Imo, it was better than the other two!
                  Anyways, i think it's a great series; already so much better than Loki that it was blah blah blah...

Comment

• That was probably my favourite episode yet - loved the warmth of the Kate and Clint scenes. And obviously great action with that not-so-surprising cameo at the end.

Do we know who the watch belongs to?

Comment

That was probably my favourite episode yet - loved the warmth of the Kate and Clint scenes. And obviously great action with that not-so-surprising cameo at the end.

You were faster than me this week; i'll watch it tomorrow night and i'll respond.

Comment

I have no idea. Maybe it was Natasha's...

I love the more and more Xmas feel of the series!
                        Last edited by GreekGeek; Fri December 10, 2021, 21:23.

Comment

• Finally caught up and watched the four episodes on the weekend - and I'm loving it! Hawkeye is not up there with WandaVision, but definitely better than Falcon & probably even more enjoyable than Loki for me.

I love the Christmas vibes. And Hailee does better than I was hoping for <3 The show's really good, glad Hawkeye finally got that. He was so underrated previously.

Comment

• This week will be huuuuuge for the MCU.

1) Spider-Man No Way Home is being released
                            2) Rumours for big cameos in Hawkeye series
                            3) Rumours about Doc. Strange in the MOM trailer also coming

I'm super extra excited!
                            Last edited by GreekGeek; Mon December 13, 2021, 21:13.

Comment

• Hawkeye started being an *okay* show (the other MCU shows had a stronger first episode), but the last 2 episodes have been amazing. And that "reveal" during the last scene (that we knew would come, but I thought it would come later in the series) was great.
                              Find me here:
                              https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89
                              https://instagram.com/jordivanderwaal

Comment

• Another amazing episode, Yelena is awesome. Not quite sure how they can neatly wrap it all up in the last episode but I’m looking forward to it.

Comment

• Oh yes! Episode 5 was great too! It's already my second favorite mcu tv series behind WandaVision.

Comment

• Yelena is great. Far more interesting than the other black widow.
                                    Uk the only way

Comment

• Can’t believe no one’s posted anything about No Way Home. Not giving away any spoilers but it was brilliant - such a great cinematic experience.

Comment

• I thought it was fine. Not amazing, not bad. Just good.

Comment

• I'm going to watch it tomorrow night!
                                          I'll be back!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I used to be soooo angry and frustrated with Sony and their decisions (Andrew Garfield replacement, denying Marvel/Disney to work together for a third mcu movie etc) but i forgive them for everything from now on. I watched the movie and it was absolutely fantastic!!!!

The teaser trailer of the new Doctor Strange movie is dope!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                This one! If they don't mess things up, this can be a mind-blowing movie.
                                                Love Spider-man: No Way Home btw. It's way better than I thought it was going to be. And it's easily the best Spider-man movie ever.
                                                Find me here:
                                                https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89
                                                https://instagram.com/jordivanderwaal

Comment

• I just finished the Hawkeye series and the final episode was superb!
                                                  It's my second favorite Disney+ series only behind WandaVision.
                                                  My rank so far:
                                                  WandaVision>Hawkeye>>>FATWS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Loki

Merry Christmas fellow Marvel fans!

Comment

• GreekGeek my ranking would be the same. Loved the finale of Hawkeye, would’ve liked more Yelena on the show but it was still great. I feel like they had a scheduling conflict with Linda Cardellini so she was superimposed into the last scene. So I’m guessing she was a SHIELD agent herself - hence maybe why she knew Natasha before Age Of Ultron.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X