No announcement yet.

MCU: Loki / Black Widow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel never ceases to amaze me. Those people are constantly outdoing themselves. With Shang-Chi they really went next level, as they did back in the day with the first trailer of Black Widow.
    Imagine what we'll happen when the trailers for the bigger movies come out.
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Shang-Chi looks so impressive. I'm very excited for it.
      Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• "Falcon and Winter Soldier ascends to #1 on Nielsen Streaming with a massive 628 million minutes viewed across 2 episodes on the show's second tracking week."
        https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/top-ten/

Comment

• Great final episode for TFATWS. All the loose ends sorted and enough seeds planted for what comes next. I really enjoyed the redemption arc for John Walker, and I’m really looking forward to watching him become part of Val’s team as US Agent - I guess we’re getting an alternative set of Avengers?

Sharon Carter was obviously going to be The Powerbroker but I’m here for it. I like that we know she’s evil but they all don’t - it’s a refreshing change for the MCU.

So I wonder when we’ll next see Bucky and Sam? Black Panther 2? Secret Invasion? I really want a second season but it makes more sense to make another Captain America movie rather than another Disney+ show.
          “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I hadn’t released, but Loki has been pushed back to June
            “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
              I really enjoyed the redemption arc for John Walker, and I’m really looking forward to watching him become part of Val’s team as US Agent - I guess we’re getting an alternative set of Avengers?
              I think that Val made it clear that she is a shady figure, not a lawful one...

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
              So I wonder when we’ll next see Bucky and Sam? Black Panther 2? Secret Invasion? I really want a second season but it makes more sense to make another Captain America movie rather than another Disney+ show.
              Same here. When are we going to see them again?
              Tbh, i prefer another action packed Disney+ show than a movie; this way we get more characters, more action, more screen time for all the heroes.

Comment

• The final episode was the best of the series. A great finale for sure!

FInally Karli played well for 10" (fight me! get up!) but i felt nothing for her when she died. Anthony Mackie was so-so from the beginning of the show to the end; however, he slayed that final speech. Sebastian Stan was the true star of the show; his performance was always amazing.

I loved the fact that in this show we got some very strong references about social issues like the police violence, white privilege, black culture, the power of people in political or economical control and so much more.

WandaVision is still the better show.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                  I think that Val made it clear that she is a shady figure, not a lawful one...

Val is probably putting together a shady version of the Avengers, people who aren’t afraid to be antiheroes like Walker. Ironically Val would be right up Stark’s street in that respect

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                    So psyched for this!! I'm not too familiar with the backstory of Shang-Chi but the film looks EPIC.
                    Addict. Advocate. Author. Artist.
                    My journey of R&B, addiction and superheroes....
                    www.rawirijames.com
                    #LostBoy album and novel OUT NOW!

Comment

• I enjoyed the last episode but it left me feeling a bit empty, aside from Sam’s great speech.

Thank heavens Karli died, genuinely thought she was the worst villain in the MCU and the actress wasn’t great in my opinion. Didn’t like the scene of Sam flying her down like some angel, she was so wayward from her cause.

Sam’s outfit was hideous but so was Steve’s first outfit. I thought he’d give his wings to Torres. I felt like I could’ve gotten more from Bucky so hope he appears in future projects. Sharon as the Power Broker was predictable but decent, and I loved the John Walker stuff in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                        I enjoyed the last episode but it left me feeling a bit empty, aside from Sam’s great speech.

Thank heavens Karli died, genuinely thought she was the worst villain in the MCU and the actress wasn’t great in my opinion. Didn’t like the scene of Sam flying her down like some angel, she was so wayward from her cause.

Sam’s outfit was hideous but so was Steve’s first outfit. I thought he’d give his wings to Torres. I felt like I could’ve gotten more from Bucky so hope he appears in future projects. Sharon as the Power Broker was predictable but decent, and I loved the John Walker stuff in the end.
                        Oh really? All those parts, the angel, the outfit etc I loved

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Sharon is actually a Skrull at this point and becomes a background character in some of the other Disney+ shows leading up to Fury’s Secret Invasion show.

Sharon is probably off planet with Nick Fury at the moment (he knew her well enough to task her with watching over Steve) which is probably why the Skrull her is able to convince everyone she’s real on Earth.

I just don’t buy her becoming a new big bad in the MCU.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Yeah I also really like his new outfit
                          Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• I've been waiting 10 years for a Black Widow movie. I feel like, after Black Widow, I'll be done with MCU.
                            Diva!!!

Comment

• ‘Black Panther: Wakanda Forever’ Arrives in Theaters July 8, 2022
                              https://www.marvel.com/articles/movi...-forever-title

The film will further explore the world and characters previously introduced.

In a video celebrating the love of storytelling and the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s most memorable moments, Marvel Studios gives a hint of what’s to come in Phase 4! This includes a new title for the sequel to the history-making Black Panther.

Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will continue to explore the incomparable world of Wakanda and all of the rich and varied characters introduced in the first film. Written and directed by Ryan Coogler, who was behind Black Panther, the film will be released on July 8, 2022.

This is just one of the many exciting films viewers will be able to experience in theaters for Phase 4. Find a look at what’s coming next in the video above, and dive into more of the MCU here!
                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I can't at "The Eternals" footage... Angelina Jolie looks absolutely stunning as Thena! I need so badly this movie!

Comment

• This made me cry!
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Loki has been moved slightly - now dropping Wednesdays, starting 9th June. I wonder why they’ve abandoned Fridays?

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                      Loki has been moved slightly - now dropping Wednesdays, starting 9th June. I wonder why they’ve abandoned Fridays?
                                      Isn’t it because Black Widow is being released on a Friday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Isn’t it because Black Widow is being released on a Friday?
                                        Possibly, but it’s odd to change the schedule of a TV show because the finale would have clashed with the release of Black Widow - unless Loki is going to that so brilliant people would have stopped at home to watch the last episode rather than go to the cinema to see Black Widow on release day?

Unless they’ve mixed up scenes and added stuff to Black Widow or Loki that now means Loki needs to be seen first? Like an end credit scene or something.

I know TFATWS had a scene that was supposed to be seen after a scene in Black Widow, so maybe they’ve been editing.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Well, as we wait for Loki, WandaVision wins big!
                                          https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-57141692

Best show - WandaVision
                                          Best performance in a show - Elizabeth Olsen (WandaVision)
                                          Best fight - Wanda vs Agatha (WandaVision)
                                          Best villain - Kathryn Hahn (WandaVision)

It was a Marvel(ous) night after all:
                                          Best hero - Anthony Mackie (The Falcon And The Winter Soldier)
                                          Best duo - Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan (The Falcon And The Winter Soldier)
                                          Best performance in a movie - Chadwick Boseman (Ma Rainey's Black Bottom)
                                          Generation award - Scarlett Johansson

Comment

• So happy they got all those awards in particular. Especially delighted for Kathryn!

Comment

• Some of those were very easy wins, but pleased to see the shows get the recognition.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                                So happy they got all those awards in particular. Especially delighted for Kathryn!
                                                +1

I really hope Kathryn will have more upcoming appearances in Marvel releases. Her character immediately became one of my faves <3

Comment

• I feel bad. I did not like Kathryn.
                                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                                                    I feel bad. I did not like Kathryn.
                                                    And so you should.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X