No announcement yet.

MCU: Ms Marvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay I watched the Thor trailer and I really don’t like Jane. But I stan the guy with his unmasking Thor
    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• I actually like Jane / Natalie Portman in the trailer, and I didn't care much about her in the first 2 Thor movies (that I didn't even watch fully). Valkyrie is amazing, so I hope she gets a lot of scenes in Love & Thunder. And the trailer as a whole was really really good. Didn't know it was that easy to take the clothes off from a god.
      Find me here:
      https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89
      https://instagram.com/jordivanderwaal

Comment

• I loved the first episode of Ms Marvel! The tone of the show is different but it works - but I also get Spider-Man vibes too. It’s a lot of fun.

Also, FYI - credit scene.

Comment

• Has anyone watched Morbius? I know it's not in the MCU but it's Marvel after all.
          I watched it the other day after several friends of mine told me that it's interesting. While watching the movie i was wondering if Jared Leto is a real actor and my attention got distracted many times because i was thinking that i see Katy Perry with face hair... All in all, the movie is uttelry dull.
          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• very excited to watch ms marvel, I love her comic
            i Watched no way home this week, on a plane. couldn't love it more, was so damn good, especially doc ock
            what's going on?

Comment

• Ms Marvel first episode was quite fun, I loved the art style.
              Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• doctor strange is out on Disney+ now, im going to watch it this weekend
                i watched ep 3 of ms marvel last night. it's losing me a little bit, the action wasn't good and the villains are boring me. love the character and family scenes however
                what's going on?

Comment

• I’m actually enjoying Ms Marvel more than I did Moon Knight. I love the world building they’re doing, and not shying away from things like racism and historical events like the damage the British did to India and how it has become a generational problem etc.

I’m not sure where the story is going and I’m okay with the villains - I’m not sure they’re villains as such but happy to explore more there.

The casting is so strong - I love Kamala and Bruno, and the fact she is oblivious to the fact he’s in love with her. Her parents are brilliant, I loved the Eid celebrations and wedding scenes.

I think the difference between this and Moon Knight for me (as two shows introducing new characters to the MCU) is that this feels like a TV show, whereas Moon Knight felt like a movie script repurposed for TV.

I am hoping, but not necessarily expecting, a Captain Marvel cameo/finale end credit scene.

Comment

• Oh and I’m hosting a Dr Strange 2 screening party this weekend. Not that I had much choice, I was sort of just told by my friends they were coming over to watch it

Comment

• there's alot of people saying that Bruno would make a good peter parker and after watching him in ep 3, i do agree
                      what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                        there's alot of people saying that Bruno would make a good peter parker and after watching him in ep 3, i do agree
                        Yeah, I can see it but I don’t think he will get the chance: I don’t think Tom Holland is stepping down anytime soon as he signed another three movie deal with Sony, all of which will be set in the MCU.

Comment

• Actually the Bruno actor has come out and said he said that he was in the final audition rounds for Spider Man but it went to Tom.

Comment

• bruno should have pushed him down some stairs at the audition
                            what's going on?

Comment

Working...
                            X