No announcement yet.

MCU: Shang-Chi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved every single second of this series.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
      I think everything is ok with WandaVision; keep in mind that it's the beginning of phase 4 for the mcu so the need of questions unanswered is quite logical/obvious. They need to sell other projects and to maintain the hype and the excitement of the fans too.
      It isn’t supposed to be the start of Phase Four though.
      I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        It isn’t supposed to be the start of Phase Four though.
        If it's not WandaVision, then what?
        Even a producer or something of the show said that the Scarlet Witch will be the main focus in the phase 4 of the mcu...
        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
          If it's not WandaVision, then what?
          Even a producer or something of the show said that the Scarlet Witch will be the main focus in the phase 4 of the mcu...
          Marvel changed the order when Covid hit. The original slate was:

#FreeBritney

Comment

• A new documentary series - Marvel Assembled - launched today on Disney+ which is where all the ‘making of...’ of each new Marvel show will be released upon completion of the season.

The first, ‘The Making of WandaVision’ had been released and future episodes for Winter Solider, Loki and She-Hulk are confirmed.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• One week

#FreeBritney

Comment

• A reminder that the thread is spoiler free INCLUDING details revealed in episodic trailers.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Sharon and thought her and Steve getting together in Civil War was the worst part of the movie, but hopefully she's better in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                    I'm not a fan of Sharon and thought her and Steve getting together in Civil War was the worst part of the movie, but hopefully she's better in this.
                    When you consider he went back in time to Peggy.... it’s a bit iffy. But I love Emily VanCamp.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• The Assembled episode is pretty good - lots of cast interviews. Interestingly Kathryn Hahn describes Agatha’s witch costume as her ‘hero outfit’.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Interestingly Kathryn Hahn describes Agatha’s witch costume as her ‘hero outfit’.
                        Well, isn't that basically the case?

btw I only just realized that considering how many male actors there are in the MCU so far, WandaVision had lots of female power with Agatha, Monica and Wanda <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Well, isn't that basically the case?

btw I only just realized that considering how many male actors there are in the MCU so far, WandaVision had lots of female power with Agatha, Monica and Wanda <3
                          Agatha isn’t a superhero though is she?

#FreeBritney

Comment

In the series she's nowhere near a heroine but she's not exactly a villain in the comics either; she's quite helpful to Wanda there, she's her teacher.
                            Thus, i believe that we may see her again in the mcu in the future in a different role; Wanda said to Agatha that if she ever needs her help, she knows where to find her.

Comment

Yeah I get what you mean, she‘s not a superhero but a witch. But to be fair, she‘s still some kind of superhero (having super power = witch power). Anyways, I really loved her role and I hope she‘ll have more air time in upcoming movies/series.

Comment

• Really enjoyed the first episode. It set up some good ground for arcs and the future and got off to a stronger start than WandaVision.
                                There was more characterisation in this episode than we've had for Bucky for the whole franchise so that was nice to see - especially liked the scene playing Battleship and I'm guessing the guy he killed in Russia is that man's son.
                                The Sam stuff was good too, I was worried Mackie wouldn't have enough charisma to lead a show but I was easily proved wrong. Who was that at the end as Cap? I couldn't tell.

Comment

• I couldn't tell who the new 'Captain America' was either.

Good start but The Falcon is one of my least favourite Avengers so I'm not sure how this will turn out for me. I even found the beginning of this episode to be kinda boring/cringe. But I agree that this was definitely a stronger start than WandaVision

Comment

• I’m not sure what it make of the first episode! Considering there is only six episodes, it’s really odd the title characters aren’t even together at all in the opener.

I enjoyed the opening action sequence, but I loved the quieter, character building moments the most - Bucky in therapy was probably my favourite scene.

I’m guessing this is going to be Sam’s story about accepting and embracing the legacy Steve handed to him (with him earning Bucky’s approval?) and we’ll see Falcon transition into Captain America - so I’m guessing ‘the new one’ is probably going to be a bad guy at some point.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Also, I’m really appreciating the fact Disney aren’t dropping seasons in one go. WandaVision really benefited from the weekly gap between episodes, giving people to time to digest and appreciate what they were watching. I suppose I miss event TV!

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I really liked the first episode. I think they set up both Sam and Buckys' stories well enough. The action set pieces were good.

It's hard to know what my thoughts are overall because neither character has ever had much screen time and this first episode was all about the set-up, but so far, I'm liking it. Anthony Mackie I've always liked and Sebastian Stan is solid, too. Cool to see Don Cheadle make an appearance and to see how this story ties into the blip and the rest of the MCU.

Looking forward to more.
                                        Addict. Advocate. Author. Artist.
                                        My journey of R&B, addiction and superheroes....
                                        www.rawirijames.com
                                        #LostBoy album and novel OUT NOW!

Comment

• The first episode of TFATWS was so-so for me. However, i see what is Marvel trying to do and i appreciate the effort. After all, we knew too little about these characters and we now get to know them better. Still, I think that the first episode for WandaVision was far more interesting and exciting.

Comment

• Black Widow coming to cinemas and Disney+ with premium access on 9th July

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Expected.... as it is a stand-alone movie (most likely) they can do that...

Comment

• The covid really destroys everything, I don't want us to be sentence 4 far from the cinema.

Comment

• I’ll still see in in cinemas as I believe they’ll be open here in the UK by then, but I don’t know how cinemas will feel about it being made available on streaming at the same time.

But considering the inter connectivity of everything (even briefly) it’s a shame the rollout couldn’t happen as planned.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I really enjoyed the first episode

Comment

Working...
                                                    X