Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
    so this isn't picking up? there's like only 2 epis left
    i suppose with two episodes left it will pick up...
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Definitely a step-up from the last two episodes. The second half of this episode was great especially but no major twists we didn’t see coming. Enjoyed the MCU cameo though.

Comment

• This has been somewhat of a disappointment for me. I mean, everything is actually really good except for the story itself. It’s boring and confusing.

Episode 5 however was seriously fantastic! It felt like 4 episodes of build up tbh

Comment

• Episode 5 was a lot of fun. A little off that the only other person in what appears to be Loki-Land was Mobius (well, and Throg) but I can overlook that because all the Loki’s were great together.

This entire series just feels like it keeps building up to one big reveal. Nothing is going to be resolved because other than knowing who is pulling the strings and why, what else is there to resolve?

I mean there’s the whole ‘where do the variants go and what do they do?’ once they escape The Void and the TVA is brought down. Presumably they can’t go back to the sacred timeline because they branched off - you can’t just dumb 100 Loki’s back into the timeline etc.

I hope we discover what Sylvie’s nexus event was in the final episode. Also, I don’t trust Miss Minutes
          Words are useless, especially sentences.
          they don’t stand for anything.
          How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Episode 5 was somewhat nice at times; overall it is another disappointment. This series just keeps dragging and dragging and dragging...

Comment

• I did not care for episode 5. It was beautifully directed but, boring.

I'm ready for Black Widow.
              Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                I did not care for episode 5. It was beautifully directed but, boring.

I'm ready for Black Widow.
                yeah I got a tad bored too

well, only one more to go

Comment

• GUYS! What are you doing this August?!

Comment

• Black Widow was truly great. The ensemble was perfect (Pugh’s accent slipped a bit at time) and Scarlett truly owns the whole thing. Long overdue, and it definitely has more potential as a movie had it have come out after Civil War. Tonally I would say that it’s one of the best MCU movies - good mix of humour and action especially.

Comment

• Black Widow is classic entertaining avengers. It reminds me slightly of Cap America and the Winter Soldier. It makes me wish Natasha didn’t die in Endgame.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                        Black Widow is classic entertaining avengers. It reminds me slightly of Cap America and the Winter Soldier. It makes me wish Natasha didn’t die in Endgame.
                        Agreed. Hawkeye should’ve snuffed it instead. I’d really love to see Natasha again - maybe see what she got up to in that five year gap. I hope this movie made them realise how much they wasted her potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Agreed. Hawkeye should’ve snuffed it instead. I’d really love to see Natasha again - maybe see what she got up to in that five year gap. I hope this movie made them realise how much they wasted her potential.
                          I was talking about this with a friend and we thought that the film should have been released/made years ago maybe next to one of the Cap's ones or something (but with a few differences and re-adjustments on the timeline) and yeah not having her gone after Endgame too

all in all it was an ok film, but I am kinda over Supes' movies anyway (I still watched Loki and this one lol)

btw, BW smashed at the cinema this weekend! made some $80M USD
                          Last edited by AndiIversen; Sun July 11, 2021, 23:23.

Comment

• Overall, I enjoyed the film. I am looking forward to seeing more of Yelena.
                            Diva!!!

Comment

• I cannot decide whether to press play on this or not because

1. I generally dont like super hero movies.
                              2. Its a really long ass movie.
                              3. I havent watched any of the previous movies.

edit except Black Panther .
                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

I was talking about this with a friend and we thought that the film should have been released/made years ago maybe next to one of the Cap's ones or something (but with a few differences and re-adjustments on the timeline) and yeah not having her gone after Endgame too

all in all it was an ok film, but I am kinda over Supes' movies anyway (I still watched Loki and this one lol)

btw, BW smashed at the cinema this weekend! made some $80M USD
                                And made 60m on Disney premium access too I read

Comment

• Final episode of Loki is now out.

Another mixed episode, but it basically sets up the next couple of movies in the MCU alongside introducing the new big bad.

However, I had to laugh at the fact this series wrapped things up by making it all about restoring freewill, which the lack of was my big issue right from the beginning - I knew I wasn’t over thinking it

Comment

• The Loki series is pure trash. The final episode was despicable. It was dragging and dragging and dragging to reach nowhere.
                                    Imo, the whole thing could have taken place in just 3 episodes. I hadn't seen something this abysmal in the MCU until i finished Loki.
                                    Last edited by GreekGeek; Wed July 14, 2021, 15:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                                      The Loki series is pure trash. The final episode was despicable. It was dragging and dragging and dragging to reach nowhere.
                                      Imo, the whole thing could have taken place in just 3 episodes. I hadn't seen something this abysmal in the MCU until i finished Loki.
                                      Well series 2 is confirmed

The original slate had Doctor Strange 2 coming out before Loki, so it’s possible all the exposition would have been much more welcome had we already seen the multiverse in action.

Series 1 is very much an introduction series to something larger, so I’m excited to see where it leads and basically Loki is now going to be able to pop in and out of all future Marvel properties.

Also, the ‘What If?’ series I guess is going to be branches of the timeline, making those standalone stories MCU canon.

I do think Loki and Sylvie will end up running the TVA though eventually.

Comment

• Not quite sure how Don Cheadle managed to get an Emmy nomination for his role in F&TWS. Pleased for Elizabeth, Paul and Kathryn though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                          Not quite sure how Don Cheadle managed to get an Emmy nomination for his role in F&TWS. Pleased for Elizabeth, Paul and Kathryn though.
                                          He showed up for what? 5-6 seconds...? Oh God... Nevermind...

Edit: I just read the list of nominations. He was nominated for his guest appearance.
                                          Last edited by GreekGeek; Wed July 14, 2021, 21:21.

Comment

• Carl Lumbly snub hurts.
                                            Diva!!!

Comment

• Yeah this whole season felt like a build up for something else. I enjoyed the last 2 episodes and I still prefer it over FATWS

Comment

• I didnt enjoy Loki the series at all. Two episodes would have been sufficient. He is not as interesting as a lead character as when he is amidst the other well known Avengers.

Comment

• So apparently Loki was meant to be 10-12 episodes but all the restrictions didn't make it possible so episode 6 is essentially a mid-season finale.
                                                  Uk the only way

Comment

• I just finished watching Black Widow. It's a nice movie; overall it flows well. However, it should have come earlier; in 2017-2018 to be precise.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X