No announcement yet.

MCU: The Falcon and The Winter Soldier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an FYI guys but there’s a mid credits scene this week.
    I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
    And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
      Just an FYI guys but there’s a mid credits scene this week.
      Totally missed it. Thank you
      Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Everything about episode 7 is perfect! Let the horror begin! I REALLY can't wait for Doc. Strange to appear!!!
        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• I don't get the dislike. I thought it was a brilliant episode. I'm completely hooked

Comment

• With so few episodes left i dont think we’ll get any exciting superhero moments. Even if they delivered one or two, it’ll be too little too late. It seems they’re just trying to play with your mind or make you question things like WW84 (horrible movie). I’ll keep an open mind anyway.

Comment

• Surely they are saving all the exciting superhero moments FOR the final 2 Eps?

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                I don't get the dislike. I thought it was a brilliant episode. I'm completely hooked
                Same! Agatha's reveal had me gagging! My partner read the comics and already expected Agnes to be Agatha in the first episode, so it wasn't the biggest surprise for me (who only knows the movies / tv series from Marvel, not the comics) but it still was so well done!

Monica's super hero moment was brilliant, too. She's been so sympathetic since her first appearance here, and going into this episode I felt like she's has a bigger story to tell and it really turns out to be that way now.

Also been a huge Kat Dennings fan for years so I'm very happy she's had a bigger role in this episode as well <3

Only two episodes left and still so much to tell, though. I guess we may get a big cliffhanger? I mean, we still need to know about Agatha, what happens with Vision, S.W.O.R.D., then there's Monica's story and of course also Wanda's story...

Comment

Surely they are saving all the exciting superhero moments FOR the final 2 Eps?
                  Let’s see how good they’ll be

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                    Everything about episode 7 is perfect! Let the horror begin! I REALLY can't wait for Doc. Strange to appear!!!
                    If this is a genuine spoiler, I'm gonna be pissed that you ruined it for me.

Comment

Surely they are saving all the exciting superhero moments FOR the final 2 Eps?
                      I don't reckon they'll be that many superhero moments, and I'm totally fine with that. I've enjoyed the whacky ride we've been on with this show. It's a breath of fresh air.

Another great episode, really building up well. This was the first episode where I felt I genuinely needed more content from it, it was too short is my only complaint. Loved the reveal at the end, even though we all probably saw it coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                        If this is a genuine spoiler, I'm gonna be pissed that you ruined it for me.
                        As we got to see Doc. Strange clearly after the most recent official trailer for the show, i thought that everyone already knew...

Comment

• I haven't seen much promo for this, especially one detailing a future episode. Considering how hard they are to come by I would call this a spoiler

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                            I haven't seen much promo for this, especially one detailing a future episode. Considering how hard they are to come by I would call this a spoiler
                            Yeah I have seen no promos or anything so would rather not be spoilt with anything, especially in a show like this where they can deliver lots of plot twists.

Comment

• I mean using a spoiler tag isn't much to ask........

Comment

• ^True, but it's hardly a spoiler. We knew that several months ago... Kevin Feige said it himself.

Comment

• I liked the Munsters thingy they did on the latest epi!

Comment

^True, but it's hardly a spoiler. We knew that several months ago... Kevin Feige said it himself.
                                    Maybe just be more cautious in future. Personally I’ve only just become infatuated with Marvel so had no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Maybe just be more cautious in future. Personally I’ve only just become infatuated with Marvel so had no idea.
                                      I'm really sorry for that and tbh i'm quite irritated right now because i discovered that the trailer i was talking about is a fake one. However, the spoiler i made is totally happening.

Btw, i think that nowadays the real feat is to avoid a spoiler for AOT...

Comment

^True, but it's hardly a spoiler. We knew that several months ago... Kevin Feige said it himself.
                                        No, he did not. What he said was Wanda would be in the next Doctor Strange movie.
                                        I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
                                        And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

No, he did not. What he said was Wanda would be in the next Doctor Strange movie.
                                          So, you believe that Doc. Strange won't make an apperance in WandaVision based on that? Elizabeth Olsen said that WandaVision follows loosely the "House of M" storyline; Doc. Strange had a key role there. We'll see what happens...

Btw, i read somewhere that the upcoming episode will be 47 minutes! Get ready!

Comment

• I like the show but I feel like the sitcom thing for tired by episode 5. I am ready for action and answers. The last couple of episodes while entertaining have been very samey.
                                            Uk the only way

Comment

So, you believe that Doc. Strange won't make an apperance in WandaVision based on that? Elizabeth Olsen said that WandaVision follows loosely the "House of M" storyline; Doc. Strange had a key role there. We'll see what happens...

Btw, i read somewhere that the upcoming episode will be 47 minutes! Get ready!
                                              As he didn’t say it and I don’t read comics, I have no ideas. But I won’t be happy if you’ve spoilt it for everyone.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

• Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz View Post
                                                I like the show but I feel like the sitcom thing for tired by episode 5. I am ready for action and answers. The last couple of episodes while entertaining have been very samey.
                                                I really enjoy it in the latest episode as I was a big Modern Family fan. Based on the most recent episode I don’t know that they’ll continue with the sit-com concept - I’m expecting the shit to hit the fan and for some superhero stuff to happen (both Monica and Vision are on their way to confront Wanda, who now knows about Agatha etc).

I’m also wondering why agent Woo was trying to get into WestView in the first place. Did he mention someone in witness protection? I can’t remember, but I wonder if that’s important somehow.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

As he didn’t say it and I don’t read comics, I have no ideas. But I won’t be happy if you’ve spoilt it for everyone.
                                                  I'm sorry guys but get over it already. It's just a spoiler. Nobody knows when or where it will happen. The surprise element is still there; look what happened with Agnes...

Comment

I'm sorry guys but get over it already. It's just a spoiler. Nobody knows when or where it will happen. The surprise element is still there; look what happened with Agnes...
                                                    Spoilers are against the forum rules. But we’ll see if it’s true or not first.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Working...
                                                    X