Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 7 (Winners Season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 7 (Winners Season)

Already shot, airing in 2022. 12 episodes, 8 queens (US + UK).

Source + rumoured cast

I CAN'T WAIT! This better be glorious.
    Last edited by ArmyOfMe; Tue February 22, 2022, 15:16.

There was no topic for this yet?

(you're on a roll with DR topics haha )

When this got first announced I wasn't sure if it's a good idea but after reading all the spoilers I actually think this could be one of the best seasons ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
      There was no topic for this yet?

(you're on a roll with DR topics haha )

When this got first announced I wasn't sure if it's a good idea but after reading all the spoilers I actually think this could be one of the best seasons ever.
      Haha I know right? The AS6 finale inspired me (looked for a topic but saw none, so there you go )

I also think that this has the potential to be great. Hopefully they don't f**k it up, it would be a real pity with these great names involved.

Comment

how can there be only 8 queens if there's over 13 seasons
        what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym View Post
          how can there be only 8 queens if there's over 13 seasons
          They want to have multiple seasons of this new format, apparently.

Comment

This is nice indeed!

Comment

Damn, if that rumoured cast is true, I don't even know who to root for.
              Spoiler!
              Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#75]
              Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!]
              Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 About Damn Time [2 weeks]
              AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Calvin Harris]
              The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [Results]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

8 queens & 12 episodes is way too much!

The rumoured cast is a bit meh tbh, too many later winners
                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Is the ultimate winner participating? Legs, class and fashionnnnnnn.

btw where do u guys watch all of this, cause not all is on Netflix and I’m almost through everything that is available there!
                  Eudaimonia
                  Last.fm
                  Instagram

Comment

So there’s Allstars, xenophobics vs the world and now this?!

I think they should do an all losers season next with all the last placed queens.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                      I think they should do an all losers season next with all the last placed queens.
                      lmao! this actually sounds prettty good if you realise people like shangela, vangie and porkchop would be in it
                      what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                        btw where do u guys watch all of this, cause not all is on Netflix and I’m almost through everything that is available there!
                        I got WOW Present Plus for all the Drag Race content. As a huge fan of the franchise, it pays off for me as I get all the Untucked as well and can re-watch ALL seasons of Drag Race including Spain, Canada, Holland etc.

Comment

Read spoilers. Seems like a farce.

Comment

Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                            btw where do u guys watch all of this, cause not all is on Netflix and I’m almost through everything that is available there
                            I may or may not torrent the ones I can't get on Netflix
                            Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                            'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits View Post
                              Read spoilers. Seems like a farce.
                              Uh oh, I looked for spoilers and found hardly anything.

"What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Hmmm... wouldn't like the inclusion of All Stars winner if they go down that route.

The winners of the regular season (Bebe aside) don't get to compete on All Stars... and I think a winners season should be for them only.

I wonder if some of the more successful winners will take part - Bianca and Bob coming to mind. Would they want to risk it given their wins were so dominant?
                                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

I agree. Having AS winners cheapens it IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                    Hmmm... wouldn't like the inclusion of All Stars winner if they go down that route.

The winners of the regular season (Bebe aside) don't get to compete on All Stars... and I think a winners season should be for them only.

I wonder if some of the more successful winners will take part - Bianca and Bob coming to mind. Would they want to risk it given their wins were so dominant?
                                    Bob said she'd definitely join if she gets the call. No idea about Bianca. Alaska is another successful winner.

I think some of them will judge by the first All Winners season. If it works, they could join for sure.

Comment

I don’t feel that excited about this... imagine being a winner of your season and then getting eliminated first here.

Not sure if it would add anything good to the queen’s reputation unless the queen is like really forgotten or unpopular. Maybe Tyra Sanchez would benefit from a rudemption?

last.fm

Comment

^ James/FKA Tyra has quit drag, unfortunately.

Anyway, the fact that there are 8 queens but 12 episodes pretty much means that the format will be different. There are indeed rumours that there will not be any elimination, but a different system. I think this is best, so that the queens' reputation is not tarnished if they flop.

Comment

Thank god we won’t have to see Tyra again. One of the most boring and basic queens who has ever made the top5.
                                          Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Yes, there are likely no eliminations as otherwise many winners probably wouldn‘t have take part in this.

Will be interesting when this will air since International All Stars should come as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                              Yes, there are likely no eliminations as otherwise many winners probably wouldn‘t have take part in this.

Will be interesting when this will air since International All Stars should come as well.
                                              This will air in 2022, most likely after S14.

UK vs The World () is likely to air after UK3, either end of 2021 or beginning of 2022.

Comment

Hold up, what is going on with this?
                                                Is it going to be like a Ru Paul showcase?
                                                "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

All Stars 7 officially confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X