Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 7 (Winners Season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Raja
    2. Viv
    3. Jinkx (she’s becoming arrogant)

The rest are all irrelevant.

Comment

• I’m shocked Viv hasn’t done a Welsh character, since that’s where she’s from.
      "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• I loved Jaida from her Meet the Queens video. A fashion-conscious pageant drag queen is right up my alley and she exceeded my expectations in S12. I remember her win was one of the few bright moments during that dark and uncertain early covid era.

I honestly wasn't expecting to enjoy Jinkx and Trinity as much as I've been enjoying them. I think I always admired their talents, but for the first time, I'm actually rooting for them.

If I had to rank the queens in terms of how much I'm enjoying them thus far this season:

1. Jinkx
        2. Jaida
        3. Trinity
        4. The Vivienne
        5. Raja
        6. Shea
        7. Monét
        8. Yvie
        Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#58]
        Akini's Favourite Films: [60-56]
        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Running Up That Hill [7 weeks]
        AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Ari Lennox vs. BLACKPINK]

Yeah, they smile to your face and Prop-8 you in the back.

Comment

• I didn't watch the full episode (problem with my subscription) so I might be missing some important context here, but I saw the looks on YouTube...

I'm positively impressed by this challenge outcome. I feel like everyone did good, at least, but Jaida looked AMAZING! Also Trinity proved once again why they call her a drag queen's drag queen. Stellar work by these two once again.

I must say, tho, they kind of screw Shea over with that fabric. She had to paint it in order to resemble it more to the OG fabric. Which makes me question: did Monet paint hers too, or was it a fabric on that pattern? Because I loved that fabric.

Anyway, we're back again with another amazing performance by this cast.

Comment

• Glad Jaida got the win! She looked amazing. Sheas look was awful, those leggings!! No ma’am!

another disappointing lipsync song choice tho.
            Last edited by LJC123; Fri June 24, 2022, 20:19.
            LJC--->>

Comment

• My top two this week was actually Trinity and Monét. Trinity's look was the best of the night for me, but I love how Monét reenvisioned the original look.

But Jaida now the frontrunner with three stars? Can't say I'm not pleased with that.
              Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#58]
              Akini's Favourite Films: [60-56]
              Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Running Up That Hill [7 weeks]
              AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Ari Lennox vs. BLACKPINK]

Yeah, they smile to your face and Prop-8 you in the back.

Comment

• What a fantastic episode! This has really been one of my favorite seasons in a long long while. The talent here is simply incredible and all the girls have such great personalities. They come together so well.

I really didn't mind who won this week tbh as I thought they all did a great job.

Trinity's look was incredible. I cant believe she made that in such a short time.
                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Trinity should have been disqualified from the lip sync because according to Ru, Drag is not a contact sport. It really shook Jaida.

Comment

• I was a bit bored by this one. They all looked good. Trinity shouldn’t have en the dance off, no.
                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Trinity and Jaida were awesome! I also like yvie and Jinx. I hated what Shea and Monet did and was shocked that the judges liked their outfits.
                      Last edited by mattsky; Sun June 26, 2022, 13:11.
                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• I thought that was the correct top 2.

​​​​My Jaida stan era continues, so glad she's now THE frontrunner with 3 stars!

Comment

• Outstanding work from half the cast this week. Monet, Trinity, Jaida and Yvie really delivered.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• A really great runway overall but I didn’t like Raja’s too much!

Jinkx cracked me up high on glue in the work room.

Does anyone else feel like The Vivienne is this season’s narrator or just me?

Comment

• A thought that I have probably way overthought:

Does anyone else think there may be some leeway in terms of the scheduling of challenges (given no one is going home so they know how many queens they have every week)... that if one queen production wanted to do well was blocked, the next challenge they schedule is one where said queen is not be expected to do well in anyway, so her block doesn't really cost her a star.

Like - with Jinx this week. Since she was blocked, they may have put the sewing challenge and hope she doesn't get blocked again?

I guess that would be one way they can sort of manipulate the outcomes. Or am I overthinking? Maybe they don't care as much about pulling queens through to the end like they do in a normal season.
                              MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                A thought that I have probably way overthought:

Does anyone else think there may be some leeway in terms of the scheduling of challenges (given no one is going home so they know how many queens they have every week)... that if one queen production wanted to do well was blocked, the next challenge they schedule is one where said queen is not be expected to do well in anyway, so her block doesn't really cost her a star.

Like - with Jinx this week. Since she was blocked, they may have put the sewing challenge and hope she doesn't get blocked again?

I guess that would be one way they can sort of manipulate the outcomes. Or am I overthinking? Maybe they don't care as much about pulling queens through to the end like they do in a normal season.
                                It's not impossible but I think it's unlikely because the show is strictly pre scheduled with special judges, crew, days off and everything. Also, some challenges take more time than others, so that could be a problem as well. I'm pretty sure it is a lot easier to manipulate the challenge wins.

Comment

• how the hell did shea not win that? one of the best designed looks ever... shoulda been her and jaida
                                  what's going on?

Comment

• oh I just read yall comments, guess that opinions not shared
                                    what's going on?

Comment

• Shea wore leggings. Unacceptable.

I also wasn’t a huge fan of Jaida’s. My tops were Trinity and Monet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason2379 View Post
                                        Shea wore leggings. Unacceptable.
                                        That was so ugly... I didn't get the praise at all

Comment

• Shea has really tarnished her brand with this season. Maybe she should have waited for the next season if there is one.

it’ll be interesting to see overall social media gains at the end of the season

Comment

• I found it a boring episode overall, one runway wasn’t enough!

I thought Jaida and Shea would be Top 2 but I was happy Trinity was there!

It feels like anyone could be in the final but I really hope Jinx and Viv make it!
                                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Happy insta wednesday!

#1 (=) Shea Couleé - 1,533,120 (+3,296; *)
                                              #2 (=) Jinkx Monsoon - 1,418,483 (+7,618; **)
                                              #3 (=) Trinity The Tuck - 1,309,932 (+7,369; **)
                                              #4 (=) Yvie Oddly - 1,157,403 (+4,196; **)
                                              #5 (=) Monét X Change - 1,137,762 (+5,049; *)
                                              #6 (=) Raja - 1,106,845 (+5,036; *)
                                              #7 (=) Jaida Essence Hall - 895,943 (+4,280; ***)
                                              #8 (=) The Vivienne - 517,064 (+4,690; *)

Compared to one week ago.

I think I already said that for the last two weeks, but this is now definitely the least impactful week of the season so far, with no queen crossing the 10k+ mark this week!

Jinkx owns the biggest increase again, with around 7,6k new fans. She's closely followed by Trinity The Tuck, who won this weeks challenge and gains over 7,3k new fans through that, her biggest increase for a while. Fellow challenge winner Jaida just gets nearly 4,3k new followers, but she may finally cross the 900k mark next week.

More surprisingly, Jinkx and Raja used to have the two biggest weekly increases for basically the whole season so far, but the Season 3 winner is just fourth in the ranking this week, as Monét has the third biggest increase with slightly over 5k new fans!

Comment

• Not Monét getting more followers than Jaida. This is getting personal.

Anyway, terrible week. What is more interesting to me is that until Monday, Trinity was in the lead (there is a person on Reddit who posts daily updates during weekends), so Jinkx managed to reclaim the #1 spot in a day.

Comment

• Jaida's look was gorgeous... I also liked Yvie's (despite the shoulders not poofing as much as she wanted cause those pants, and her hair and makeup... stunning).

Shea's looked alright. The leggings weren't that bad - they were fitting of that era she was channeling. Raja's was atrocious
                                                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                                                    oh I just read yall comments, guess that opinions not shared
                                                    It's not just you, I thought Shea looked awesome. It was between her, Trinity and Jaida IMO... but Viv, Monet and Yvie looked great too.
                                                    Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X