Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 7 (Winners Season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did this get cancelled then?

Comment

I don't think it's cancelled. I think it's still all stars 7. But just a winners season. Which I'd rather that than have like 8 different spin offs
      Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
      'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

It's not canceled at all, just branded as All Stars 7.

Comment

After AS6 where I did not like the cast at all, this season seems super exciting already.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
            After AS6 where I did not like the cast at all, this season seems super exciting already.
            AS6 ended up being one of the best seasons though. This one is gonna have a lot of egos.

Comment

Originally posted by hun View Post

AS6 ended up being one of the best seasons though. This one is gonna have a lot of egos.
              I agree.
              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Word on the street is that an official announcement is coming tomorrow (for some is today I guess - basically this Wednesday), with promos and everything. Oh gosh, I don't think I'm ready for this
                Spoiler!
                Last edited by UnapologeticKenny; Wed April 13, 2022, 01:54.

Comment

So I guess with just two more episodes of S14 left, this here is the one that will air right afterwards?

Ah, this can be huge!

Comment

S14 is still going?! I swear that started in like January. I'm still waiting for them to sort their sh*t out and put it on something else in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                      S14 is still going?! I swear that started in like January. I'm still waiting for them to sort their sh*t out and put it on something else in the UK.
                      Yes, S14 is still going… 14 episodes aired since early January, still two more to go

Comment

They should've let Jujubee win something so that she could be on this
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Less than 2 hours for the RuVeal!!!

Comment

Woah, so it's really coming, way sooner than I thought!

I kinda love how due to spoiler and stuff we always know about some seasons like a year before it actually starts so once it finally starts, we already forgot about it and are surprised it's suddenly happening

Comment

I wish Bianca and Bob would be part of this, but DAMN THAT CAST!!! After last year's underwhelming ruveal, this had me jumping up and down.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

The looks are incred.
                                  LJC--->>

Comment

I'm so excited for this! I loved how they put the 4 best looks in middle, but they all served winner realness for me.

Comment

not on this damn app again, i don't want to pay for another streaming service
                                      what's going on?

Comment

Gagged at the reveal!

Rooting for the OG’s Jinkx and Raja, followed by Jaida and Yvie from the later seasons.

Hope they change the format somehow, maybe not eliminate a queen each episode.
                                        last.fm

Comment

Oh my god! The entrances, the confessional looks, the MTQ overall. Ahhh this is truly a gay heaven and today feels like Christmas only because of this announcement

Love them all and it will be such a fight for that crown, can‘t wait!

Also I didn‘t feel that on her season, but honestly Yvie has become one of the hottest out of Drag in the whole franchise

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon View Post
                                            Hope they change the format somehow, maybe not eliminate a queen each episode.
                                            I dont know if it’s for this season but I’ve read about a stars/points system that the queens would get on each episode.

Comment

Will it still air on WOW presents ??

I literally don't know who to root for. I feel like I should be team Viv but really I think I'm team Jinx
                                              Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                              'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

Won’t watch it if its
                                                not on Netflix or BBC
                                                1 SG Lewis |2 Alok |3 Vlossom |4 Gok Wan |5 Beyonce

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                                  Won’t watch it if its
                                                  not on Netflix or BBC
                                                  Ditto. Shame cos it’s a great line up.

Is that really the Vivienne on the far right?!

Comment

Yeah I watched the trailer on YouTube. I’d be team Jynx if I were watching.
                                                    1 SG Lewis |2 Alok |3 Vlossom |4 Gok Wan |5 Beyonce

Comment

Working...
                                                    X