Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 7 (Winners Season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Ditto. Shame cos it’s a great line up.

Is that really the Vivienne on the far right?!
    Yes! The icon The Vivienne, winner of the first season of Drag Race UK

I was so happy that they called her, so she can actually win some cash now.

_____

And for those who have questions about where to watch it, here is the caption from WOW Presents Plus official account:

"@rupaulsdragrace #AllStars7 and Untucked premieres May 20 on @wowpresentsplus (worldwide ex. USA, Canada, Australia) and @paramountplus (USA)"

Comment

The US seasons are dead to me.

Comment

Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post

Yes! The icon The Vivienne, winner of the first season of Drag Race UK

I was so happy that they called her, so she can actually win some cash now.

_____

And for those who have questions about where to watch it, here is the caption from WOW Presents Plus official account:

"@rupaulsdragrace #AllStars7 and Untucked premieres May 20 on @wowpresentsplus (worldwide ex. USA, Canada, Australia) and @paramountplus (USA)"

Thank god. I can live with paying WOW for a couple of months. Especially because they gave quite a lot of shows coming up.

If I can't, I'll just sneakily torrent it
        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

Raja is my favourite queen of all time. It’ll be too painful if I don’t see her win every week.

Didn’t like Jinkx on S5 but excited to see what she’ll bring. And glad to see Viv again - she’s so funny and it’ll be great to see her compete here.

On the other hand, I’m sick of seeing Trinity and Monet. Even though there have been winners since then, including Shea, it just feels like they’re so overexposed to me.

Really would have preferred more classic season queens, like Bob and Bebe. However, despite there being 20 winners in the US, I guess they were limited (Tyra don’t do drag, Bianca and Alaska are too famous now, Trixie is not accepted as a winner, Sharon has her personal life).

They should have added Shangela and Jujubee, just because. They are the people’s winners.

Comment

Tansike Time for the pre-season insta ranking

Comment

Rooting for Yvie and Jaida, as recent winners, who can hopefully hang with some of the more established champs!
              Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#75]
              Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!]
              Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 About Damn Time [2 weeks]
              AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Calvin Harris]
              The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [Results]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

Originally posted by hun View Post
                Tansike Time for the pre-season insta ranking
                Don't challenge me like that

But there you go:

#1 Shea Couleé - 1,480,765
                #2 Jinkx Monsoon - 1,269,563
                #3 Trinity The Tuck - 1,267,169
                #4 Yvie Oddly - 1,110,328
                #5 Monét X Change - 1,090,934
                #6 Raja - 989,345
                #7 Jaida Essence Hall - 854,137
                #8 The Vivienne - 464,835

I guess it's no surprise to see The Vivienne being at the bottom, and Shea Couleé being at the top of this list. Though most of them are really close to each others. Raja will definitely cross that long overdue one million mark, hopefully Jaida joins the club as well.

Comment

Looking forward

Comment

It's going to be interesting to see Jinkx and Raja after so many years and since then drag changed a lot.
                    Especially cuz Raja doesn't do much w her drag over the past years, she's so lazy in FPR w make up and clothes, always lookong semi drunk and 3% effort. So I hope she brings it.

When it comes to line up... I mean, yeah. I'm sick of Monét, she had only one good moment in her regular season (lipsync Nicki Minaj song). She's so annoying, not funny, loud, and I think she thinks she's kinda Bob. Not even close. Also Trinity, ugh.

Not a fan of The Vivianne also, but I don't mind her.

It's kinda early to see again Shea, Jaida and Yvie BUT they're all lovely queens and it's nice to see them again.

They should've invite Envy Peru, Priyanka and Kita Mean to make list vers and some Thai queens.

We'll see if Trixie, Bianca, Bob and Violet comes in future season.

I hope to see in the future Carmen, Sonique, Krystal, Icesis and Electra Bionic. They all deserve more WW
                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Happy to see our Viv again. I'm so proud of her and disgusted at how she was treated by the Liverpool gay Venues not so long ago. That being said, I hope the show isn't skewed in her favour like it was with the UK queens in UK vs the World.

Monet, I've never really been a fan of, she's good as a host but I feel like I see her every time any DR is on. Trinity, I just have no time for.

Jinkx I don't really know much about aside from her season so I'm hopeful.

Raja I adored but she always seems to make herself older than she is, again, hopeful.

Yvie I like but thought a lot of her aesthetic was tacky until the finale.

Shea is one of my absolute favourites along with Jaida and I hope they don't cancel eachother out by being aesthetically similar.
                      "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

What happened with Viv and the venues?

The cast for me is, for the most part, kinda meh. There’s a lot a don’t care for but I am excited to see some of the OG winners back like Raja and Jinkx and excited to see Viv here too as she is a formidable queen!

Comment

I pray this is better than UK vs The World - I mean the big prize money is already a good start to make them seriously compete. I have also heard that it's a non-elim format, which is also very good.

I do agree that it feels a bit soon to be seeing Monet, Trinity & Shea for a third time. I'm more interested in the queens we get to see for a second time. If we were going to have an All Stars winner, it would have been better to have an older one (like Chad or Alaska).
                          Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason2379 View Post
                            What happened with Viv and the venues?

The cast for me is, for the most part, kinda meh. There’s a lot a don’t care for but I am excited to see some of the OG winners back like Raja and Jinkx and excited to see Viv here too as she is a formidable queen!
                            Viv started out being a ‘girl in the door’ in Pink. I always liked him/her and we were scene friends.

She really paid her dues in Liverpool. Promoting all the gay bars and working in them. Honestly, I’m so proud of her. Before Covid, Viv was working in Spain, she was going to come back and do a home town show but couldn’t get back due to scheduling. The bar manager and his management team (plus a few local queens who are awful) had a group chat slagging Viv off calling her a whale and ripping her to shreds. Someone sent it to Viv and she posted it to Facebook.
                            "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Pink is steophonic favourite bar!

Comment

BTW Yvie is such a cute boy
                                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                                  BTW Yvie is such a cute boy
                                  Yes!

Comment

I have to say I did not find Yvie attractive during her original season. But he had a glow up
                                    Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                    'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

So, Shea, Monet, and Trinity (somehow) are already All Star Winners... on one hand they've had their turn again, their redemption, but on the other they are still winners (and they probably needed to include them to flesh out the cast).

It does feel quite soon to be seeing Shea again. Monet is on Pit Stop so she is plenty exposed (although I think I like her on Drag Race more than on Pit Stop... she's a strong queen). Trinity... I... what... why?

Very excited to be seeing Jinkx and Yvie. And Jaida - her season was great but felt it lacked that big moment at the end cause of the interrupted filming.

I think I was more surprised by the omissions... would have loved to have seen Bob, Bianca, and Alaska and Trixie if we're counting All Stars. They're hugely impactful. I guess that might be one of the reasons... they have huge successes already.

And speaking of the people's winner... that's Latrice
                                      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

I hope the lip sync songs they use have been failed lip syncs in past seasons. Redemptions for everyone!

Comment

I’d love to see a season of ‘robbed’ or ultimate fan favourites who’ve already appeared on AS

Jujubee
                                          Shangela
                                          Manilla
                                          Latrice
                                          Detox
                                          Alyssa
                                          Ben De La Creme
                                          Gia Gunn
                                          Katya
                                          Silky

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Don't challenge me like that
                                            I collected the numbers around 3 hours before the official announcement, just in case, and Jinkx was #3 (the difference was a little less than 2k from Trinity, but still), so she already climbed one position!

I'm loving the positive reaction from the fans towards Jinkx and Raja. I was a little afraid considering they're both from older seasons, back when the show was on Logo TV.

Anyway, I'm expecting great numbers for Raja, Jaida and specially for The Vivienne this season, for obvious reasons. For the rest of the cast, I think it's harder to predict considering they are already above the 1M mark, and the show has lost its power for IG as it used to have.

Comment

Jinkx was always a fan fav and she still is. Never liked her though.

Comment

So this season will have 12 episodes, despite the smaller cast!!

I collected the numbers around 3 hours before the official announcement, just in case, and Jinkx was #3 (the difference was a little less than 2k from Trinity, but still), so she already climbed one position!

I'm loving the positive reaction from the fans towards Jinkx and Raja. I was a little afraid considering they're both from older seasons, back when the show was on Logo TV.

Anyway, I'm expecting great numbers for Raja, Jaida and specially for The Vivienne this season, for obvious reasons. For the rest of the cast, I think it's harder to predict considering they are already above the 1M mark, and the show has lost its power for IG as it used to have.
                                                That's awesome to hear! I didn't have the ruveal on my radar so I missed doing an update on the "usual" wednesday, so it's impressive to hear that the cast announcement already had such a good impact on Jinkx' numbers. Actually, I myself am the most excited to see Raja and Jinkx back again and I would've loved to see some more "older" winners back... when they enter the workroom, the feeling is just something else compared to the other entrances.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                  So this season will have 12 episodes, despite the smaller cast!!

That's awesome to hear! I didn't have the ruveal on my radar so I missed doing an update on the "usual" wednesday, so it's impressive to hear that the cast announcement already had such a good impact on Jinkx' numbers. Actually, I myself am the most excited to see Raja and Jinkx back again and I would've loved to see some more "older" winners back... when they enter the workroom, the feeling is just something else compared to the other entrances.
                                                  Yes! I'm the most excited for both as well. Regarding older winners, I agree the feeling is different, but I'm just glad they managed to put together enough queens for at least one season. It takes a lot of courage to return after already winning once before.

Anyway... If you want to use the numbers I collected 3 hours prior to the announcement, feel free:

Spoiler!

Comment

I just saw that just like All Stars 6, All Stars 7 is also going to premier with TWO episodes!!

Anyway... If you want to use the numbers I collected 3 hours prior to the announcement, feel free
                                                    You're the best - thank you!! Also, I'm surprised to see that even with just a few hours, some of them already gained a lot of new followers! Didn't expect that simply because most of them already have lots of followers.

Anyways... since we're exactly a month away from the official premier, and since I'm such a numbers freak, let me do an insta update already today for the Cast Ruveal impact - I won't be doing updates until the season premiers then though.

#1 (=) Shea Couleé - 1,486,104 (+7,751)
                                                    #2 (+1) Jinkx Monsoon - 1,277,743 (+14,134)
                                                    #3 (=) Trinity The Tuck - 1,268,730 (+3,145)
                                                    #4 (=) Yvie Oddly - 1,114,644 (+7,814)
                                                    #5 (=) Monét X Change - 1,095,683 (+7,688)
                                                    #6 (=) Raja - 996,277 (+13,498)
                                                    #7 (=) Jaida Essence Hall - 858,299 (+6,593)
                                                    #8 (=) The Vivienne - 468,833 (+7,638)

Already some interesting increases there... Jinkx has the biggest increase since the reveal as she already got 14k new followers. I really think this is a fantastic sign for her, because as of lately, some insta updates aren't that outstanding, no matter if regular seasons (S13, S14) or All Star seasons (AS6, UK Vs. The World), so Jinkx already gaining 14k with just the reveal is great.

Also great is Raja's increase, as she gains 13,5k new fans with just the reveal. With this, she's just less than 4k away from the one million mark, so she should easily reach that within the next few days... and sooner than I would've expected! I really thought she would have to wait until the season officially starts.

All others are in a similar range, except for Trinity The Tuck, who has the smallest increase with just 3,1k new followers.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X