Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 7 (Winners Season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two premiere episodes? so another set of queens? thank god, i thought they were missing a lot of winners. can't have this, without bob, violet and bianca
    what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym View Post
      two premiere episodes? so another set of queens? thank god, i thought they were missing a lot of winners. can't have this, without bob, violet and bianca
      No, we just get two episodes on the first day. Like with AS6, when they released episodes 1 and 2 at the same time.

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

They are probably saving some strong queens for a possible season 2. Alaska and Bob (who are constantly changing her mind about returning - she even said she wouldn't return for less than 1 million prize) could be an interesting fight to see. Bianca has said she wouldn't return, according to some fans, so...

Comment

I feel like out of all the winners, Trixie and Bianca need a comeback least.

One is one of world of wonders biggest stars and the other has movies and west end shows.
            Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
            'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

Wasn’t Bob the one who first publicly talked about this idea? Sad they didn’t ask her.

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                I feel like out of all the winners, Trixie and Bianca need a comeback least.

One is one of world of wonders biggest stars and the other has movies and west end shows.
                Bianca, especially has more to lose than to win so I can't ever see her doing this. Surprised by Bob's comments as well, thought she also wouldn't be up for doing this.
                without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

Originally posted by hun View Post
                  Wasn’t Bob the one who first publicly talked about this idea? Sad they didn’t ask her.
                  Yes!

Plus I would've loved to see Bob and Monét on the same season.

It's really weird they didn't ask her, when she's so big.

Also I read somewhere Violet was asked but in the end couldn't do it because she was injured at that time.

Another surprise to me is Bebe - I know she was already on AS3, but Shea, Trinity and Monét have also been on two seasons.

Comment

Bebe really should have been on this as the OG.

I guess they thought Bob would show the world that Monet is just an inferior version of her. And production loves Monet so they didn’t ask Bob.

Bianca could never do this. She isn’t even that strong or versatile, and again, I think she’d end up being exposed for that when competing against some of the other girls. She’s good at comedy and acting but we all know she’s limited in design and runways. I think she should protect her legacy by never competing on Drag Race again.

Alaska would have been great. Trixie is too weak.

Comment

I would have liked to see Bebe again, one of my favourite queens.

I get why Bob wasn't asked, like Hun said, she'd show Monet up for the diluted version. Hopefully now this is established, Bob will be on the next season.
                      "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Originally posted by hun View Post
                        Bianca could never do this. She isn’t even that strong or versatile, and again, I think she’d end up being exposed for that when competing against some of the other girls. She’s good at comedy and acting but we all know she’s limited in design and runways
                        bianca won the design challenge in her first ep and the makeover challenge and she helped adore win the second design challenge, she used to be a costume designer.
                        i think the only flaw in bianca is her lipsyncing abilities but i would probably say she's on a par with jinx.
                        what's going on?

Comment

The more I think of it, I'm offended that BeBe is not on this. She should have been the top priority.

Comment

As much as I really like Bebe her situation is very unique. I feel like I’ve seen her enough (even though we’ve seen other queens a lot more). She didn’t win a regular All Stars. She won’t win an All Winners All Stars

Comment

I feel like Bebe wouldn't be able to compete with the newer queen's. She didn't exactly do amazing on All Stars. As much as I love her. She was a let down second time around. A bit like Latrice.

Alaska would be fun.

People seem to count Bianca out but as Plym pointed out she is a seamstress and can do makeup on herself and others. I think she could easily compete.

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                People seem to count Bianca out but as Plym pointed out she is a seamstress and can do makeup on herself and others. I think she could easily compete.
                                i do agree. i think the show has got more 'lipsync' orientated tho, they would never have had an all lip sync episode in the first few seasons where bianca could have been beat by someone like laganja
                                what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym View Post
                                  i do agree. i think the show has got more 'lipsync' orientated tho, they would never have had an all lip sync episode in the first few seasons where bianca could have been beat by someone like laganja
                                  It's a tough one because we've literally never seen her lipsync properly. She is a performer though so depending on the song it could go her way. Like Jinx wouldn't have beat Detox if it wasn't a song Jinx could perform properly. If they had given Jinx and Detox a pop song it wouldn't have been so one sided.

Comment

RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 Exclusive First Look!

Cameron and Naomi???? This season gets better and better.

Comment

Well... I guess we now know who should be crowned.

Naomi.
                                      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Wow! They got the budget now! And the looks in the trailer

This season will cause a lot of heart attacks

Comment

Wow this is looking amazing! I really hope there’s no eliminations

Comment

When is the first episode airing?

Comment

Cameron!! Literally so excited to see her, the whole trailer looks fab (Naomi's entry!) but seeing Cameron again is just so surprising.
                                              without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                                              like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

Originally posted by breatheonme View Post
                                                When is the first episode airing?
                                                First and second episode May 20th

I'm so excited. Mostly to see Cameron again.

Comment

Cameron

Can’t wait, hope it will be a good AS season.
                                                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• What’s in the damn water today?! I’ve just watched this and when Naomi walked, I had to pass out.
                                                    So, absolutely amped for this.
                                                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X