Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 7 (Winners Season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
    2 days left for the first 2 episodes to finally drop. And since the series is on Paramount+ again, be aware for spoilers... the episodes drop at 12AM PT/3AM ET according to some twitter users.

Anyway... are we getting the Instagram update today, Tansike?
    Oh wow, so this means 9pm over here I think, so I could actually watch it live A shame I won't be able to do so already this Friday though, guess I actually have no avoid internet for a while then

Yes, I planned doing one today!

Comment

• Happy insta wednesday!

#1 (=) Shea Couleé - 1,493,463 (+7,359)
      #2 (=) Jinkx Monsoon - 1,292,133 (+14,390)
      #3 (=) Trinity The Tuck - 1,270,938 (+2,208)
      #4 (=) Yvie Oddly - 1,127,952 (+13,308)
      #5 (=) Monét X Change - 1,106,451 (+10,768)
      #6 (=) Raja - 1,009,992 (+13,715)
      #7 (=) Jaida Essence Hall - 865,966 (+7,667)
      #8 (=) The Vivienne - 474,730 (+5,897)

Compared to one month ago (update after the Cast Ruveal)

We're just two days away from the official premier and following some great promo prior the show, some of the queens already have a nice increase in their followers. Most notably is definitely Raja, who finally joins five of her other cast mates in the one million club!

This leaves just Jaida Essence Hall and The Vivienne as the only queens of the cast with under a million followers. No surprise for The Vivienne, but I'm personally still shocked by Jaida's numbers. While I don't expect the biggest increases in followers for the queens through this season, I hope Jaida will be able to cross that one million mark when all is said and done.

Comment

• Errbody is bored of Trinity now.

Comment

• Tansike Thank you!!

Yeah, all that rumors surrounding TTT really hurt her image. But I think she can recover, cause she's an amazing drag race contestant and the public always cheered her for it on both times she competed before.

Anyway, looking at those numbers, hope Jaida can cross the 1M mark by the end of the season. Also, Shea is a lock for +1,5M, but hopefully some other queens can join her as well. It's hard but not impossible.

Comment

• RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 Episode 1 Sneak Peek

I guess I haven't been this much excited since season 8, which was the first season I watched as it aired!

Comment

• ^ Such a tease at the end! Who is that?
              Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#75]
              Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!]
              Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 About Damn Time [2 weeks]
              AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Calvin Harris]
              The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [Results]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• I think I know who it is…

But yeah what a tease. Also these 15 minutes honestly felt like 5. Can‘t wait for the season to start!!

(I still think they should‘ve brought two more queens though)

Comment

Tansike Thank you!!

Yeah, all that rumors surrounding TTT really hurt her image. But I think she can recover, cause she's an amazing drag race contestant and the public always cheered her for it on both times she competed before.

Anyway, looking at those numbers, hope Jaida can cross the 1M mark by the end of the season. Also, Shea is a lock for +1,5M, but hopefully some other queens can join her as well. It's hard but not impossible.
                  I think if Jinkx does as good as many expect her to do, she could top that list in the end. Hopefully Raja brings the fashion and then she could have nice boosts too!

Comment

• it's probably just raven wandered into the wrong room
                    what's going on?

Comment

• I think I also know who it is. But I also think it's gonna be a fakeout because the person I think it is, I don't think can do a full season for a specific reason ......
                      Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                      'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• No this cannot be
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• It can’t be Bianca!!

I’ve a feeling I know who it is but I doubt they’re actually a contestant? Would be a GAG though!

Comment

• It's probably just a joke so they can call the queens to the main stage, where Naomi enters right after (and there was nobody else there - at least not in the trailer).

If you guys want to know who it probably is, just go check the top comments on the IG post from @rupaulsdragrace

Comment

It's probably just a joke so they can call the queens to the main stage, where Naomi enters right after (and there was nobody else there - at least not in the trailer).

If you guys want to know who it probably is, just go check the top comments on the IG post from @rupaulsdragrace
                              Just checked and...bleh.

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

Just checked and...bleh.
                                but at least a nice reunion for her and one of the other queens

Comment

• Wait, the first two episodes are already OUT

I'm so confused about the time when they get released

Comment

• Will watch this during the weekend then

Comment

• Already finished both episodes. The first one was fun to watch, but didn't care much for the challenge itself (rumix + performance). The lip sync was good tho. Episode two was the opposite... even tho the LS was quite a choice (what's going on with the song choices here?), the challenge itself was AMAZING. The best Snatch Game ever with the best performance by any queen imo. Just WOW!

Also, the looks scream money, honey.

Comment

• ^ Lol thanks for the review without exact spoilers

I‘ve watched like 30minutes in my lunch break today, hopefully I can catch up asap

Comment

• Wow wow WOW! What an EXCELLENT start to the season! The first episode was great. It was so nice to see them back especially the queens we haven't seen in a minute. But the Snatch Game episode?? Probably the best ever! Jinkx MF Monsoon KILLED it! Raja was a huge surprise too and was my second favourite along with Trinity. Loving the good vibes of this season and I love the blocking twist.

This series is gonna smash.

Comment

• Two strong first episodes.

I liked the reading challenge in E1. The song they remixed I didn't care for in the slightest and I thought there were minor questionable judging placements. For me, Shea and Jinkx were the top two, but Monét was better in the lip-sync against Shea. On the runway, though, Trinity ATE. I just love how she takes pageant drag to that excessive level. Shea also impressed me on the runway.

E2 was definitely a solid one, with the double Snatch characters. Jinkx as Judy Garland was divine. She was easily the best and that came as no surprise to me. Who did surprise me was Raja! I thought she should've been in the top two. Also, for me, Trinity beat Jinkx in the lip-sync, but the lip-syncs thus far have been close. Jaida's runway was another highlight for me. I think that's the finest runway she's had to date on the show.

Overall, the episodes are really celebrating the queens and I don't think anyone is coming off badly.

Comment

• There was something off about the sound mixing in the first episode challenge. It made it sound odd.

The lipsync I expected to hate but Shea was really funny and really sold it. Solid runway as well.

Episode 2. Wow. Jinx gave the best snatch game performance of all time. I was literally crying laughing. Literally from start to finish. Then when she brought up Dave. I died. I could watch that impression over and over again. Hilar. I also think the Viv maybe picked the wrong characters to do. She was funny and in the UK snatch game would have killed. Trinity was hilarious as both characters. Same with Raja. All in all a really strong snatch game. The runway as well was pretty strong. Jaida has my favourite look though.

I actually thought Jinx sold the lipsync more than Trinity, but trinity was good as well.

I hope each week the person doesn't just choose the person who picked in the previous week. I feel like it was always going to be Shea regardless who won.
                                              Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                              'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Just watched episode 1... Agree its great to see them all shining. I hope its not the Shea show though... I like her but sick of her winning everything. I like the twist but yeah I feel people are just going to pick people who picked them ?
                                                LJC--->>

Comment

• Just finished the first episode. And I am spechless.
                                                  The level of talent omg. It was everything I needed and then some more. The runway? Well damn of that aint the best runway we’ve ever had. Taylor serving MET Dragla, Shea delivering one of the best look that has ever graced that stage.
                                                  And then that lipsync. Holy shit. Totally unexpected. And already iconic!
                                                  Cant wait to wake up tomorrow to watch episode 2. Looks like Snatch Game is one for the books too.
                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Amazing two first episodes. Specially the 2nd one. One of the best Snatch Games ever!

I don’t care what Trinity supposedly did or didn’t do outside Drag Race these years… she’s still that queen. I love her. Her runway looks are amazing and her Snatch Game was just brilliant.
                                                    And I’m soooo glad Raja and Jinkx are shining, proving the younger girls that the old school queens still have it… They’re my Top 3.

I think it’s a solid and strong cast. Yvie, the Vivienne and Jaida are probably the weakest… even if they’re doing great as well. But the competition is fierce.

From what we’ve seen so far, it seems a very “sisterhood, good vibes, no fights, no drama, no bad critiques from the judges” season… Let’s see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X