Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 7 (Winners Season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great first two episodes.

1st lip sync was brilliant.

And snatch game must be the best one ever.

Jinkx ate them all. What an excellence!
    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Both episodes were amazing. I was so shocked that Monet and Shea won the fist one. I watched it with some friends and we all thought that Jinx and Trinity would be in the top.

Last edited by mattsky; Sun May 22, 2022, 12:11.
      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Shea came out swinging... that fashion, those looks - her lipsync look included. Just beautiful. She really exudes Queen vibes. Hope she does consistently well throughout.

I am so happy for Jinkx because she's always been one I thought excelled during and after her season but never had the same spotlight. Yes - her Snatch Game was exquisite... even her Natasha Lyonne was super.

And I agree re: Raja - totally thought she might snag the second top spot, but I thought it was a tiny bit calcuated to see what the first recipient of the plunger would do (but they didn't give her the win in the end so who knows). I was so surprised really to see Raja deliver in Snatch Game. What a highlight.

Also... how cute is Jaida? She's adorable.
        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Really enjoying this season and no eliminations
          last.fm

Comment

• Such a strong start to a very promising season! Besides the clear talent, I love how positive everything is (so far). They seem to get along very well and are just all in to have a good time which is lovely to see.

Shea's runway is episode one was everything; I mean they all looked incredible, but she really stood out. Also loved Jaida's episode two look. Indeed very Matrix/ 90's Aaliyah and probably the best she has ever looked. Snatch Game wise it was indeed Jinx who SHONE. What a delivery and presence.
            without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
            like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

• both eps were amazing and loved the runways. lipsyncs were rubbish tho but that was the song choice rather than the queens
              what's going on?

Comment

• I like Jinkx now

Comment

• Yes, Jada is so adorable. Her Prince was hilarious and so sexy! I think all of the queens are just spectacular (Viv and Shea had my favorite runway looks in episode 2).
                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Watched the first two episodes.

Jinx's Snatch Game really was brillient
                    While I prefered Trinity's lipsync, it was clear they were going to give it to Jinx anyway.

Yvie is the one who comes across as super weak so far. She really ain't competing with the other ones so far. She's just there doing the thing she did in her season, no real development so far.

Raja is serving looks. Both her runways were very nice.

The two episodes were really nice so far.

Shea's first runway look was brilliant, his second one now was a mess tho.

Comment

• I think the edit is going to be overwhelmingly positive every episode so that none of the queens lose face. I guess they all demanded that before agreeing to take part. Not complaining though - it’s nice that they’re being celebrated in this way. Although saying that, Jaida is definitely the weakest of the group so far, with Yvie and Viv not far off either.

I don’t think Monet or Shea should have won the first episode. They were good in the rumix but it was nothing new. Seen it all before. We know Shea can murder a verse - so I wasn’t actually impressed with her. Her runway was magnificent though. I actually would have given it to Jinkx. I’m enjoying her campiness. I don’t think I liked her in S5 because she was given the victim storyline which turned me off her, but now she’s just having fun.

Snatch game was good - was hoping Raja would win but never mind. I’m confused though - didn’t it used to be that they had to play real people? It seems like more and more fictional characters are appearing now. I didn’t know who some of the characters were, but I thought Jaida and Yvie were weakest. Poor Viv - her repertoire of characters were probably too unknown. Doing Donald Trump on a US series would have been even more impactful than it was on the U.K. series!

Raja is my favourite queen of all time, so it’s such a delight to see her compete again. And I’m glad she’s off to a strong start - and to see her receiving so much love from the fandom and other queens.

Comment

• I think they can play characters. They just can't call them the character name. They still have to be called the actors name. It's odd. But I think it's to do with rights to the name. Where as the character looks aren't copyrighted as far as I'm aware.
                        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• monet is my least fave because i don't think her win on as4 was deserved at all. even monique heart deserved to win more
                          what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                            both eps were amazing and loved the runways. lipsyncs were rubbish tho but that was the song choice rather than the queens
                            Yeah, that's the only downside for me so far- two utter bizarre lip sync song choices.
                            without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                            like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

• I loved the first lip sync! Shea slayed it!

Comment

• Jinkx is so gonna win this

Comment

• Yes, loved the first two episodes as well!

First episode was great - fantastic entrances, good reading challenge, lovely chat with Naomi. I didn't like the main challenge that much, the sound felt off a bit and most verses weren't that outstanding, but the runway slayed. Shea's runway was perfection!! IMO I would've put Jinkx in the Top2 alongside Monét, but I'm not too mad about the outcome anyways. The lipsync song was weird at first, but both turned it out surprisingly well and Shea blocking Trinity made sense as she really is fierce competition (though, personally, I would've blocked Jinkx who is probably an even bigger threat).

Second episode was even better - what a Snatch Game!! Most performed well, except for Yvie, who truly bombed it. Her second character was better, but still not too good. I loooved Raja's commitment, she was definitely the biggest surprise in the Snatch Game and I'm so happy for her about that. Small thing to complain; some queens also need to wear sleeves or something when they do the Snatch Game, the tattoos by Raja and The Vivienne low-key took away a part of the fantasy for me. I never care for Trinity outside of Drag Race but oh my gosh, two episodes in and I'm loving her again, she's just that b*tch! Her facial expressions, her fun character this time (she seems so much lighter now) and overall her performance, very pleased with her so far. With the Satan thingy, I was waiting for a Shedevilbynight reference the whole time and was surprised she never went there But... Jinkx' Judy Garland, wow, just wow. Probably the best Snatch Game performance of all time, she truly did that!!

Top4 so far are definitely Jinkx, Trinity, Shea and Raja for me.

Comment

• Also... how the f is Jaida older than Jinkx?!?! Jinkx is just 33 years old

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                      Also... how the f is Jaida older than Jinkx?!?! Jinkx is just 33 years old
                                      Jinkx looks above 50.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                        Also... how the f is Jaida older than Jinkx?!?! Jinkx is just 33 years old
                                        Omg what

I thought Jinx was the oldest there

Comment

• I was only just thinking I should actually look up her age, cause I was like "she's doing pretty well for a 50 year old"

And then I thought 'what? she ain't 50! She's tops 40'.

She was quite young on her season actually - 23 or so from memory, right?
                                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• ^ Yes, Season 5 was like 9-10 years ago

Jaida (34), Trinity (36) and Raja (47) are all older

btw just caught up with Untucked and wow Cameron

Comment

• Watched episode one so far and the cast is golden. I even like Raja and I couldn’t stand her in season 3.

Love that there are no eliminations cos it would be too unfair for this cast! Refreshing format for once.

Comment

• I was in shock seeing Jinkx age

I thought she’s in late 40’s/early 50’s.

Jaida is 34? Okkkkk
                                                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Are y'all watching Untucked as well? On Paramount+, they have it as a separate series and mislabelled as AS4, but I just watched Untucked for the first two episodes and they're awesome. I appreciated the ki-ki, kai-kai, marry prompt the producers gave for E2, but yeah, Untucked is just more good times and laughs.
                                                  Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#58]
                                                  Akini's Favourite Films: [60-56]
                                                  Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Running Up That Hill [7 weeks]
                                                  AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Ari Lennox vs. BLACKPINK]

Yeah, they smile to your face and Prop-8 you in the back.

Comment

• What a great season already! Love this group and that we get to see them all this entire season.
                                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Working...
                                                    X