"You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Ok Sweden was expected...hope for Cyprus

Comment

• I hope Israel don't get through...

Comment

• Serbia for sure

Comment

• Yay for Serbia, can't wait for more hand washing.

Comment

• Woooo, go Serbia!!

So happy that annoying Israel guy didn't qualify.

Comment

• Happy for Serbia and Romania even though they were not in my top5...very sad for Cyprus.

Comment

• Shocked by these results somehow.
                      No San Marino??

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                        Woooo, go Serbia!!

So happy that annoying Israel guy didn't qualify.
                        Same, and that Romania DID qualify instead!

Shocked there’s no San Marino.
                        Tweet, tweet.

Comment

• When you compare 2021 with this year...

Comment

• Happy with the qualifying countries, except for Romania and Serbia

Comment

• Ah well. My 2 faves out both nights. I'm supporting Netherlands on Saturday then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murat View Post

Same, and that Romania DID qualify instead!
                                Yesss. The better act qualified.

Comment

• I got 8/10 right!
                                  Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• LOL at how many of us did not want Israel to go through

Comment

• I'm quite shocked that San Marino didn't qualify, to be honest.

Comment

• Too bad with Aidan it was a guaranteed qualification for Malta!

Comment

• I may have a different opinion 'cause i'm familiar with the act and you guys are not, but i'm glad San Marino did not pass..Achille is such a gimmicky-attention seeker-full of himself..really tired by his desperate attempts at shocking. But i understand why you might have enjoyed the performance

Comment

• Yeah I really thought San Marino would qualify as well, thought his staging was excellent. Would’ve rather had him than Azerbaijan or - especially - Belgium.
                                            Tweet, tweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murat View Post
                                              Yeah I really thought San Marino would qualify as well, thought his staging was excellent. Would’ve rather had him than Azerbaijan or - especially - Belgium.
                                              Yeah same. Swap Azerbaijan with San Marino and you would have 10 great qualifiers.
                                              I think we kind of need an act like San Marino in the finals as well, to bring the energy.

Comment

• All in all the show was a bit of a let down, it's still feeling pretty flat to me, like something is not connecting, and not just the dead sun. Mika & Laura were a bore, though Il Volo were excellent even with one missing.

Sweden were far and away the best performance of the night, Cornelia killed it and the song is one that I think people will remember for years as a favourite, even if it doesn't win. I'm super pleased Azerbaijan pulled through, because I think he gave a great performance, with excellent vocals (even though when it looked at the audience everyone was on their phones )

I don't think anyone really had Romania or Belgium through so that was a bit of a surprise, but I don't think there was any massive shocks for songs missing out. Cyprus is a good studio cut, but the performance was a bore. Isreal was dreadful, I thought Georgia would qualify previously, but after the performance tonight, it wasn't the great big party I expected it to be. Ireland was never going to get the jury support, basic dated pop song.

1 SG Lewis |2 Alok |3 Vlossom |4 Gok Wan |5 Beyonce

Comment

• Originally posted by breatheonme View Post
                                                  Shocked by these results somehow.
                                                  No San Marino??
                                                  That’s the biggest surprise for me. And Belgium
                                                  getting through since it was beyond dull.

The bookies got it spot on except Romania
                                                  You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• I was trying to imagine a world where Serbia wouldn't qualify at the end there, but thankfully they did.
                                                    Oh yeah, worst vocals of both nights...Malta. You are whatever you are love, but not a singer.
                                                    1 SG Lewis |2 Alok |3 Vlossom |4 Gok Wan |5 Beyonce

Comment

Working...
                                                    X