Eurovision Song Contest 2022 - 14th May, Turin, Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
    You are whatever you are love, but not a singer.

Tweet, tweet.

Comment

• The best were Romania and Serbia.

Azer and Belgium were suprise
      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

You are whatever you are love, but not a singer.

"You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Way more entertaining show. I still donŽt understand why Serbia, Poland or Belgium were able to qualify (IŽd rather have Ireland or Cyprus even if they were pure fillers) but well lol
          Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• Originally posted by Beautyisbeauty View Post
            Poland
            ?? Come on now, I mean, Serbia is polarising...but Ochmans voice, and the quality of the song...
            1 Ofenbach |2 Harry Styles |3 Tom Aspaul |4 Harry Styles |5 Harry Styles

Comment

• I’m very curious to see the split results after the Grand Final. Will be interesting to see who tanked what.
              Tweet, tweet.

Comment

• I think the juries definitely tanked San Marino.
                If it was just the general public voting, I think they would've qualified.
                "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                  I think the juries definitely tanked San Marino.
                  If it was just the general public voting, I think they would've qualified.
                  yes, and propped Belgium obvs
                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by Beautyisbeauty View Post
                    Way more entertaining show. I still donŽt understand why Serbia, Poland or Belgium were able to qualify (IŽd rather have Ireland or Cyprus even if they were pure fillers) but well lol
                    For the first time in years Poland has a good song and the singer's voice is spectacular! IMO he's one of the front runners.
                    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• not getting any w*nner v*bes from Chanel, imo

Comment

• I do actually, she’s bringing full on fiesta vibes. It’s ukraines to lose but Chanel could do it.
                        1 Ofenbach |2 Harry Styles |3 Tom Aspaul |4 Harry Styles |5 Harry Styles

Comment

I do actually, she’s bringing full on fiesta vibes. It’s ukraines to lose but Chanel could do it.
                          I think her Benidorm performance was actually better in terms of camerawork and urgency. This doesn't feel as raw, there's no sparkle in her eye, it's rehearsed to perfection.

Comment

• I'm so f pround of Ochman. He simply nailed it! First time in years we sent the right person and song. Whole staging was incredible. I agree - too much effects. Water splash being shown in the background would be better and more safe. Even if it all make sense (sound of rain and thunder at the start), I'm still not sure if it helps or makes more unnecessary drama. Well, people talk about it, that's for sure.

So happy Czech Republic, Estonia and Finland are in the grand finale!

Comment

• Sad about Georgia. Otherwise, all were fine except awful Finland. Sweden deserves the win.

Spain is very hot but can't see it winning.

​​​​​​
                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• #Chanelazo!!!!!!

Get that victory home, gurl.

Comment

• Originally posted by arab View Post
                                  Azerbaijan guy looks like Aaron from The Walking Dead
                                  I was getting a bit of if Tom Holland grew a beard vibes lol

Comment

• I'm sad about Ireland. Brooke had a really good song this year. It just didn't seem to click with people
                                    Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                    'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJim View Post

The production has been struggling to prep the stages quickly enough
                                      Yeah I saw a second shot of the crew moving something around in-between songs before it cut to the next postcard.

Comment

• how the hell The Rasmus qualified, is the nostalgia factor that strong?

Comment

• The fandom gave Brooke a new nickname, "Derry Lipa"

Comment

• The performing order

Portugal as the third performance already, will kill their chances of a top 10 unfortunately.
                                            Then having Italy, Spain, Netherlands and Ukraine back to back is insane. So many "favorites" after another. Germany follows next and this will just amplify their last position even more

Sweden as the 20th performance and UK 22nd will give them another huge boost. UK's position is really good, maybe this will even help them win.
                                            But I think the surprise of the evening, weirdly, will be Serbia. They're the second last act and Eurovision public weirdly is eating this up. This will give them a huge boost.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post

not getting any w*nner v*bes from Chanel, imo
                                              You're blind, love.

Comment

• Originally posted by breatheonme View Post

You're blind, love.
                                                I'm sure she'd be getting a ton of jury points for the big names in the team, all the major label connections, an actual jlo reject song. The thing with the televoters though, would they give more than let's say 100-120 pts? Didn't Chanel get like 3.9% of the televote at the Benidorm final with a much better performance?

Comment

The fandom gave Brooke a new nickname, "Derry Lipa"
                                                  that's a good one
                                                  what's going on?

Comment

how the hell The Rasmus qualified, is the nostalgia factor that strong?
                                                    Really this made me so confused. The performance is not good, the song is 80s dad rock bonanza. Georgia deserved it.

Just give the title to Cornelia already. Feeling, vocals, nostalgia, carelessness, timelessness. She deserves it. I love Maro but unfortunately I feel she is drowned by the stage, you can feel her anxiety coming through, even though it's surely one of the top 5 songs in the competition (top 2 for me). They needed a better staging to overcome being #3. Still, I'm happy Maro came this far already and this is a huge boost for her career, especially in Portugal where she was damn underrated. Still hope for a placement high enough.
                                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Working...
                                                    X