Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woah!!

Comment

• Watch the UK get 20 points from the public.

Comment

• Joked with my BFF earlier telling her Ukraine would get 450 points from the public not too far off.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Come on Sam, get more than 100 points!

Comment

• We came 2nd, what a success.

Comment

• Ah nooo wanted Sam to win!

Comment

• Wow, the public were absolutely NOT HERE for ballads in this voting.
                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• where would they host the next contest when Putain is throwing bombs on every civilian building?
                  My Chart

Comment

• Congrats to Ukraine!

But also for UK & Spain for their successes this year.

Comment

• UK did as well as any country not named "Ukraine" could've hoped for this year.

Glad Spain did well in the overall vote, Romania deserved way more, and, interestingly enough, I think Ukraine, on merit, is a worthy champ!
                      Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#77]
                      Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!
                      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Break My Soul [2 weeks]
                      AlbumClash 2.0: [Lizzo vs. Beyoncé]
                      The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [R5]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Well done Sam, fantastic result for the UK proving all the negative naysayers wrong and it shows that with the right song and right person we can do well.

Comment

• Pleased that Portugal got 9th. Netherlands slightly too low at 11th.

Pleased to see UK back as a competitor - really odd seeing that again! I just wish i liked it.

Televote for Ukraine is astonishing! Is that a record-breaking points total?

Serbia and Moldova televote was too.

Comment

• A lacklustre selection and a winner everyone had predicted. After last year, this felt absolutely disappointing.
                            see you next year.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Ukraine winning is ridiculous, mercy vote...
                              I know that Eurovision has always been very political but it's nonsense on judging not even the performances of the candidates...

Comment

• Ukraine the predictable winner here.

UK did amazingly well
                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Loved it. Got emotional at the end. Of course Ukraine won partly due to the situation but I don’t mind. I feel like it was very divisive in between the rest, and sometimes symbolics are more Important. I like the song!
                                  Eudaimonia
                                  Last.fm
                                  Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                    where would they host the next contest when Putain is throwing bombs on every civilian building?
                                    If Ukraine is still in disarray next year (hopefully it’s not), I’d guess runner-ups would get to host!?

Comment

• Congrats to the UK for winning the contest.
                                      ​​​
                                      Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• I think, even if Ukraine didn’t get the “sympathy” vote, UK wouldn’t have won - the likes of Serbia and Spain would’ve got even more televotes.

Comment

• What annoys me is that Ukraine should have won last year

Comment

• If the BBC want another TikTok star for the UK, they should pick Abby Roberts. 17 million followers and she makes great music. https://www.tiktok.com/@abbyroberts

She could easily do a pop number in a Baby Queen style.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                              What annoys me is that Ukraine should have won last year
                                              Yes!

Comment

• To be honest… Ukraine getting those points from the televoting ruins what Eurofans have been denying year after year to those not ESC fans… that ESC is not about politics.
                                                If it wasn’t for the war this song would have NEVER won the contest.
                                                Yes, it’s a beautiful “gift” to the people of Ukraine in these terrible moments… but that’s not what a song contest is about.

Chanel ended 2nd in televoting… and 3rd for jury’s votes. Which shows that it was a performance loved by both sides, which is not common.
                                                Best position for Spain in 27 years!!! (since the #2 in 1995).
                                                So I couldn’t be more proud of her. A bittersweet feeling, though…

Congratulations to the UK as well. The other deserving winner for me.
                                                After so many years of our countries finishing in bottom 5, this Top 3 now tastes like heaven.

Comment

• It’s really good to see the tide turning and countries being back as competitors.

Comment

• It’s so sad that Spain didn’t won. But congrats.

Also Serbia cooooongrats.

Does this means that Ukraine will win every year from now?
                                                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X