Halloween Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Kills

Halloween Kills is a 2021 American slasher film directed by David Gordon Green and written by Green, Danny McBride and Scott Teems. The film is a sequel to 2018's Halloween and the twelfth installment in the Halloween franchise. The film stars Jamie Lee Curtis and Nick Castle, who reprise their roles as Laurie Strode and Michael Myers, with James Jude Courtney also portraying Myers again. Judy Greer, Andi Matichak, and Will Patton also reprise their roles from the previous film, with Anthony Michael Hall and Thomas Mann joining the cast. The film, which begins precisely where the previous film ended, sees Strode and her family continuing to fend off Myers, this time, with the help of the Haddonfield community.

The film is scheduled to be theatrically released in the United States on October 15, 2021, by Universal Pictures; it will also stream on paid tiers of Peacock for 60 days.

ABBA - The Survivor

I'm excited for this but will probably be a bit disappointed in the end, like I was with Halloween 2018. That one was just violent but not exactly suspenseful except for the last 15 minutes.
    ABBA - The Survivor

Comment

I can’t believe that by following up the last one they’re letting Michael Myers escape death AGAIN he must be the most superhuman man to have ever lived.

Comment

If he could survive getting his head chopped off in Halloween H20 being trapped in a burning basement was never going to do the trick....

Comment

Really looking forward to this. Love me some Michael Myers

Comment

Why cant he just die

Comment

Originally posted by Metalweb View Post
              If he could survive getting his head chopped off in Halloween H20 being trapped in a burning basement was never going to do the trick....
              I guess they MAYBE thought to end it with a chopped head, but someone opted out for a not his head route
              When we lose what we love
              Don't think anything will ever taste the same
              When we lose what we love
              Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

I watched it tonight and liked it overall.
                Spoiler!
                Last edited by Benny; Fri October 15, 2021, 21:58.
                ABBA - The Survivor

Comment

Slight unnecessary spoilers there I think.

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                    Slight unnecessary spoilers there I think.
                    Sorry, that wasn't my intention, I don't think that I spoiled much but I changed my post nevertheless.
                    ABBA - The Survivor

Comment

Seen this. It feels more comedy than horror.

Comment

Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                        How?

I thought it was really good, it’s a great slasher film though I do still think Laurie being his sister would make it all more cohesive.

The last minute was sad but thought that person was gonna get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

How?

I thought it was really good, it’s a great slasher film though I do still think Laurie being his sister would make it all more cohesive.

The last minute was sad but thought that person was gonna get it.
                          I dunno, maybe I’ve seen too many slasher flicks. Every scary moment feels like an unintentional parody. I laughed at the elderly couple…

Comment

Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                            totally agree with you, me and my friend were laughing so much in the cinema. but it was so ridiculous, the mob scenes were terrible with one person even pushing Karen down a flight of stairs?!? and the way most of the characters just stood there to die was so comical, especially the talent show wrecker with the baseball bat.

i gues evil didn't die tonight, just the whole town ?
                            what's going on?

Comment

Over the years, I've asked myself a lot of questions about Michael Myers. Does he sleep? And if so, where? I mean he doesn't seem to live in a flat or a house. Does he eat and drink? And if yes, then does he cook or go to restaurants? He doesn't seem to work either, so how does he pay for food? And does he shower from time to time? Does he buy new clothes? And what does he do on the 364 days other than Halloween???
                              ABBA - The Survivor

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                                Over the years, I've asked myself a lot of questions about Michael Myers. Does he sleep? And if so, where? I mean he doesn't seem to live in a flat or a house. Does he eat and drink? And if yes, then does he cook or go to restaurants? He doesn't seem to work either, so how does he pay for food? And does he shower from time to time? Does he buy new clothes? And what does he do on the 364 days other than Halloween???
                                Asking the important questions I see
                                Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                                  Well, MM has spent almost all his adult life institutionalised!

In Halloween 5 I seem to remember he spent a year living in a shack in the woods with a hermit - but all the old sequels are written out of history now.....
                                  I think he eats dogs - it's implied he munched on one in the original 1978 film....

Comment

Originally posted by Metalweb View Post

Well, MM has spent almost all his adult life institutionalised!

In Halloween 5 I seem to remember he spent a year living in a shack in the woods with a hermit - but all the old sequels are written out of history now.....
                                    I think he eats dogs - it's implied he munched on one in the original 1978 film....
                                    I forgot that we has institutionalised, that answers some questions...

ABBA - The Survivor

Comment

Working...
                                    X