RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 14

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Surely it can’t be any worse than season 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
      Surely it can’t be any worse than season 13.
      12 & 13 were definitely the worse. Need to sack off the live final now, can't work anymore.
      what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym View Post
        12 & 13 were definitely the worse. Need to sack off the live final now, can't work anymore.
        Really? S12 was one of the best-ever seasons for me.
        Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2021: [80-76]
        Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2021: [Starting 12/22]
        Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2021: [Starting 12/27]
        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Easy on Me [4 weeks]
        AlbumClash 2.0: [ABBA vs. Silk Sonic]

She would stand around after she had set the table and listen to the family give, in unison, thanks to the long-haired man whose gaze always turned upward – probably because he couldn’t bear to see the havoc wreaked in his name.

Comment

I like S12 too. It was the first I really enjoyed for quite awhile actually. S13 had great lip syncs, the cast was fine, but it was too long for me... it came to a point I couldn't stand anymore.

I believe S14 will follow S13 schedule, with its premiere in January. Just hope they don't take too long to start eliminating queens bc that didn't work (I don't like two premiere episodes either).

Comment

I hope they did not rush film this and have injected new creative ideas for the challenges.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I really hope it will be a shorter season and have some depth. The US version has become so superficial and restrained.
              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

S13 was probably the worst one. I stopped watching after LaLa Ri sashayed away and just read spoilers and watched clips after that. Extremely lacklustre and so long.

On the contrary, S12 was great! I didn’t like the favouritism of Gigi, Jackie and Crystal, but overall, it was a lot of fun to watch.

Comment

I am always here for more DR but the last season went on for way too long and I tuned out once that odious mess made the final. The format of the final was horrible too yet I love the winner of s12 and 13.
                  "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Yeah the season 12 and 13 winners were both excellent and deserved better seasons really. I did enjoy 12 though.

I think we just need less lipsyncs - season 13 and the last Allstars had a ridiculous amount (although Silky smashed it).

Comment

Never got the fan love for S12. The last US season that I really enjoyed was actually S10. I think international and AS seasons are currently way more exciting / entertaining than the actual US seasons.

Comment

I think season 8 was the last time that Drag Race felt like Drag Race for me. It started to changed from S9 onwards. However I did enjoy S10, S11 and Crystal Methyd.

Comment

i agree that the winners of s12 & 13 were well deserved and in fact, i dont think theres ever been an unworthy winner of the main usa series, ive been fine with all of them (yes, even 2 & 4). all stars on the other hand...
                          what's going on?

Comment

They need to give this a break for real, it’s too much.
                            1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

I’m never into the cast ruveals really. I don’t have an opinion on any queen until I see them on the show or if I’ve come across them before. However I do love the theme of this cast ruveal

Comment

Comment

There are two trans women and one cis-gender, straight male in the cast!

Bosco looked exactly like Gottmik in the ruveal.

Comment

Oh… apparently it won’t be on Netflix UK and is on WOW Presents Plus instead? Well then I won’t be watching after all.

Comment

What even is that
                                      1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                        Oh… apparently it won’t be on Netflix UK and is on WOW Presents Plus instead? Well then I won’t be watching after all.
                                        mcsqueeze me
                                        what's going on?

Comment

It’s a shame for these queens really, this will kill any chance they have of making money over here - nobody will know them!

Comment

Netflix over here still only has S7-9 and AS4

I got myself WOW already three years ago due to that, with that I always have all Drag Race related stuff immediately after it comes out.

Comment

Wowpresentsplus is genuinely the streaming platform I use the most and is the cheapest of the lot

Comment

Didn't like much of the teaser but I just have to say how much I LOVE RuPaul's voiceover in this videos! The way she talks and the giggles

Anyway... despite not liking the teaser so much, I enjoyed the interviews of the MTQ and the first impression is good. Very few filler queens imo... only two or three.

Comment

We're quite lucky here - you can watch all seasons of all versions (US, UK, Down Under, Thailand, Espana, Italia and Holland) on one app called Stan (which is kinda like Australian Hulu). Although I bet they'll change that eventually and screw us over.
                                                  Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X