No announcement yet.

RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laughed so much during the roast, my favorite challenge.
    The runway had some great looks.
    Never realised Good 4 u had so much words
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Good episode and elimination - I find that both Jorgeous and Deja should’ve gone episodes ago and didn’t really wow me with anything this season.

Great remaining top 5!
      last.fm

Comment

• That roast wasn’t bad actually! Unpopular opinion but I thought Angeria should have been in the bottom instead of Jorgeous. Jorgeous wasn’t that bad…

Comment

• Wasn't expecting a double sashay tbh.

So sad Jorgeous is gone. Yes she was getting more and more one note towards the end but I really liked her. She seems like a super sweet and enjoyable person. But you could see the fire was gone during that final lipsync.

Glad Deja is gone, she was just boring all throughout.

Willow's runway was immaculate. As Lady Camden's. Gorgeous looks.

Comment

• wasn't expecting the roast to be that good after the unfunny snatch game. the right two went and glad it was more than one

i Think Camden deserved the win but im thinking they didn't want her to have too many wins before the final. i really hope angeria makes a comeback next week.
            Last edited by Plym; Sat April 2, 2022, 16:57.
            what's going on?

Comment

• I really enjoyed the roast! Bosco deserved the win but I also really enjoyed Camden. I thought Jorgeous was quite funny even if she was awkward, she should’ve been safe.

Daya & Deja were the bottom 2 and Angeria was just above them.

Bit of a gag with a double elimination but I’m glad Daya stayed. She definitely won that lip sync.

Its a great Top 5
              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• The roast was solid. I don't think anyone knocked it for six, but only Deja really bombed. Jorgeous was awkward, but she landed a few jokes before her lack of confidence overshadowed her performance. Runway-wise, Lady Camden stunned. The theme was very much in her wheelhouse.

I enjoy them as queens, but it was their time to go - both Deja and Jorgeous. I think there's a very clear top four from the five remaining queens, but let's see how that goes.
                Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#77]
                Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!
                Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Break My Soul [2 weeks]
                AlbumClash 2.0: [Lizzo vs. Beyoncé]
                The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [R5]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Literally baffled that people think anyone other than Jorgeous won the lip sync

Like I get it was her time to go but still.....
                  Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                  'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Finally I can visit this thread as I started the season 10 days ago and binge watched it!!!

Regarding last night episode, I cannot stand Daya, it’s the queen I’ve “””hated””” the most this season, specially when Jasmine was still around and she acted like a bully bitch with her each week… but she deserved to stay last night.
                    Jorgeus is a really really weak queen (lipsyncs aside) and she obviously didn’t deserve a spot on the final.
                    And DeJa’s roast and runway look were terrible and, despite her repeating that she was a lipsync assassin, she’s clearly not.
                    So I think Daya Betty deserved it. I hope, though, she’s the one going home before the big finale.

My favourite queens to win are Lady Camden or Williow. I’d be happy with any of them taking the crown home.

Comment

• I keep thinking of how Willow Pill walked into the workroom with that outfit on the first episode to what she wore this week (and others). She is an assassin. She is an icon.

Comment

• I knew it would be a double but those two and Daya is now a ‘walk around’ assassin

I laughed a lot at the roast but did anyone else feel like it was the least ‘focus on the roastee’ roast ever?
                        "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• I felt Daya is the only one who gave proper focus and energy in that lipsync. lol - Behind is NOT agreeing with that

And again, not hating on Jorgeous... she honestly seems sweet, but her main ammo is her lipsync, and even then it wasn't great for that song last episode

And I can't remember who posted this re: lipsyncing being the most important thing drag queens do, but I reflected on the Drag Race queens' youtube channels I most frequent and it's seriously those are who are funny and have personality, with barely a lipsync video to be shared.

In this day and age, there's a lot more to a drag queen than lip syncing.

Ru's a legend in the game and she didn't build her empire on lip syncing alone.
                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                            I felt Daya is the only one who gave proper focus and energy in that lipsync. lol - Behind is NOT agreeing with that
                            Hahaha at all. However my hatred for Daya could be swaying me

I do get it was her time to go though. You can only be in the bottom so many times.

Comment

• Having rewatched the roast, I really do think Lady Camden should have won. Bosco's versatility joke setup was borrowed from Bianca's set eight seasons ago and the blouse read isn't an original either. I'll give her hunter/gatherer, but I think Lady Camden did a better job on the assignment.

Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                              I knew it would be a double but those two and Daya is now a ‘walk around’ assassin

I laughed a lot at the roast but did anyone else feel like it was the least ‘focus on the roastee’ roast ever?
                              Yeah, Willow was high and she only made one joke about Ross. I feel like there was a lot of low-hanging fruit the queens left untouched.

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Bosco obviously won due to storyline purposes, I also think Lady Camden had the strongest set and runway included she definitely deserved to win. But giving her another win when she just slayed the previous episode + Bosco coming from that chocolate bar moment... I get it and I'm not mad to be fair.

Overall a good Roast, there have been worse. I don't think Jorgeous was as bad as DeJa and Daya but yet again, I get it... she had to be eliminated somehow and that twist was perfect. I felt like they didn't show her that much in the lipsync and the few part they showed, she still smashed it IMO. But truth be told, it was definitely her time to go no matter what, so this three way lipsync + two being eliminated was the easiest way to get rid of her.

DeJa really got the Shuga Cain edit. No idea why she flew so much under the radar when she had so many great weeks.

I still can't stand Daya that much but she truly slayed the lipsync and embodied the song the best of the three. Her runway was great, too, so yeah, I'm fine with her staying.

This is definitely Willow's to win... funny how Yvie also won with just one win, and it may be the same with Willow now. Weird how she only won once, and how Angeria was high + win in the first few episodes but she's been just safe lately... yet they both keep being frontrunners!

by the way... @ everyone go and watch Drag Race España S2 if you can, it's brilliant!!

Comment

• Also, I'm super excited for their remix to RuPaul's Catwalk - that song has grown to become my most favorite proper RuPaul song ever!

Comment

• This made me scream.

Comment

• The finale is rumored to be filmed later today in LA, which means we will get to see the final spoiler of who makes to the Top4 in a few hours. Take care and block the words on your socials, babys!

I'm still TeamAngeria, though Lady Camden kind of makes me question myself a little bit. But judging by the public preference and the judges opinions over the past few episodes, I think they are really going to give it to Willow, which is also a fab queen. They are definitely the Top3 of the season, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                        This made me scream.

Oh wow, I didn't even realize that... but honestly, Fallin' was such a well suited song for DeJa, while Olivia is just well suited for Daya... good lipsync skills are one thing, but the song can be even more important (kinda like how Baga Chipz got an Amy Winehouse song against Cheryl Hole back then and won...)!

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                                          The finale is rumored to be filmed later today in LA, which means we will get to see the final spoiler of who makes to the Top4 in a few hours. Take care and block the words on your socials, babys!

I'm still TeamAngeria, though Lady Camden kind of makes me question myself a little bit. But judging by the public preference and the judges opinions over the past few episodes, I think they are really going to give it to Willow, which is also a fab queen. They are definitely the Top3 of the season, imo.
                                          Ah, super excited. I'm definitely looking out for the spoilers, not gonna lie But only because I knew all other spoilers as well yet it's still been such a wild rise & had so many surprises.

Funny, I see Willow as a clear winner, Camden is my personal favorite, but Angeria would be a great winner too IMO. The funny thing is, I also leave Bosco out, even though she has the most wins (3)... I just don't get winner vibes at all from her. Kinda similar feelings like with Pearl on S7.

Comment

• Happy insta-wednesday!

#1 (=) Willow Pill - 421,433 (+16,845)
                                            #2 (=) Kornbread Jeté - 301,691 (+964; 12th)
                                            #3 (=) Bosco - 278,039 (+9,883)
                                            #4 (=) Kerri Colby - 230,421 (+3,651; 9th)
                                            #5 (=) Lady Camden - 195,921 (+14,536)
                                            #6 (=) Maddy Morphosis - 184,044 (+4,239; 10th)
                                            #7 (=) Jorgeous - 179,829 (+7,101; 6th/7th)
                                            #8 (=) Angeria Paris VanMichaels - 153,244 (+5,656)
                                            #9 (=) Alyssa Hunter - 130,795 (+3,789; 13th)
                                            #10 (=) Daya Betty - 111,771 (+5,446)
                                            #11 (=) Jasmine Kennedie - 107,830 (+2,581; 8th)
                                            #12 (=) Orion Story - 79,892 (+1,001; 11th)
                                            #13 (=) June Jambalaya - 74,239 (+312; 14th)
                                            #14 (=) DeJa Skye - 68,217 (+3,943; 6th/7th)

Compared to a week ago.

It wasn't the most thrilling episode and you can see that in the new insta updates as well, with just two queens getting over 10k new followers: Willow Pill, who has over 16,8k new fans and owns the biggest increase for yet another week, and Lady Camden, who has the second biggest increase with 14,5k new followers.

Challenge winner Bosco comes third with nearly 9,9k new followers.

Meanwhile, Jorgeous and DeJa Skye faced a double elimination and despite that, they don't really have elimination boosts - their increases this week are actually even smaller than in previous weeks!

After having some surprisingly good updates through the whole season (and being called out for this by a fellow UKMixer just after last weeks insta update), Kornbread Jeté suddenly barely got new fans this week. Though she also deleted all but three posts on her timeline. Maybe something's cooking?

Overall it's definitely interesting how the insta ranking don't match with the placements in the competition at all!

Comment

• Kornbread realised that I was onto her buying followers, so she stopped doing it this week, and alas, less than 1K followers.

Comment

• hun 's impact

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                  Ah, super excited. I'm definitely looking out for the spoilers, not gonna lie But only because I knew all other spoilers as well yet it's still been such a wild rise & had so many surprises.
                                                  Same. I'm too emotionally invested in Angeria not to know. I can live with Lady Camden or Willow, but would be a tad disappointed if it's Bosco or Daya.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                                                    The finale is rumored to be filmed later today in LA, which means we will get to see the final spoiler of who makes to the Top4 in a few hours. Take care and block the words on your socials, babys!

hope it will be a live final again this time with an audience, the pandemic has ruined the finals last 2 years
                                                    what's going on?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X