RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
    hope it will be a live final again this time with an audience, the pandemic has ruined the finals last 2 years
    I believe so, as they're filming at the Las Vegas Residency (not LA, as I posted before), where the usual show is running normally, as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• Winner’s cash prize has been upgraded to $150k!
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
        Winner’s cash prize has been upgraded to $150k!
        Finally!!

Comment

• Runner-up also gets 50k!

http://www.newnownext.com/drag-race-...prize/04/2022/
          Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#75]
          Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!]
          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 About Damn Time [2 weeks]
          AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Calvin Harris]
          The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [Results]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
            Winner’s cash prize has been upgraded to $150k!
            #justiceforbebe

Comment

• They should invite Bebe back and publicly give her cash

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post

#justiceforbebe
                More like Justice for the British winners . . . they get a pin.

Comment

• And a trip to LA but still. It's not great in comparison
                  Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                  'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                    And a trip to LA but still. It's not great in comparison
                    I get they know what they are getting but you would still be pretty bitter, I hope the flight is at least Business Class!

Comment

• The fact that international queens also didn't get the chance to compete for big prize money for International All Stars, because it was filmed in the UK.
                      Maybe World of Wonder should've gone with another channel/platform rather than the BBC. Queens really deserve better than a badge or stupid LA show that nobody cares about.
                      "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• What an outcome!

I LOOOOOOVED the music video omg. They really delivered. And the song is fab.

I’m shocked at a third Beyoncé song for the lipsync in one single season lol.

I cant decide if I am Team Camden or Team Bosco.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I’m very happy with the outcome, it’s very deserved. Daya and Camden were fantastic this week.

I would love a Camden win. She just brings me joy to watch her
                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• the music video was one of the best ever. i want angeria but i think it's obvious willow will win
                            what's going on?

Comment

• Yeah I really enjoyed the episode too. Catwalk was great and overall I thought they all did good work. Camden and Daya were the best, though Bosco and Willow had great verses.

I'd be OK if any of these girls won, but Im not sure how I feel about a contestant winning who had been eliminated already. That we have 2 eliminated queens in the final is quite shocking really.

If I had to pick? Lady Camden probably deserves it based on track record. Ru looooves Willow but being so closely linked to a recent winner who is also kooky makes me think she'll be a runner up.
                              Addict. Advocate. Author. Artist.
                              My journey of R&B, addiction and superheroes....
                              www.rawirijames.com
                              #LostBoy album and novel OUT NOW!

Comment

• So do we think there's going to be another lip sync smackdown? Or do they all perform separately while they get whittled down to 2?

I also really enjoyed the music video. I feel like the live performances videos are getting a bit samey with it being on literally every iteration at the moment.

I would have happy for Lady Camden, Willow and at a push Angeria. Whilst I feel like Daya is getting a quick wee redemption storyline, I still don't like her. Bosco I'm literally indifferent to

Also runway wise Lady Camden and Daya had my fav looks. Followed by Bosco and Angeria and then sadly Willow at the bottom.
                                Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• The record-breaking non-elimination episodes count continues.

I have to go back and see if Angeria and Willow really were bottom two material. For me, Angie had one of the better verses and though they really wanted us to know that she had difficulties in the ridiculously short rehearsal, her final product was pretty good. Willow was good in the challenge and I loved her runway. Also, she clearly won that lip-sync, but I could not envision a finale without Angie so the double shantay was necessary.

Bosco's runway fit clumsily in the bust area. Daya's music video outfit slayed. Lady Camden checked all the boxes, I think, and with that third win, she's moved past Angie and Willow to finish the pre-finale season with the best track record among the top five.

I second everyone who says the "Catwalk" remix is fire. The original was pretty good, but the queens' verses are all solid. I think they did a great job of representing their drag with their brief runtime.

I'm still rooting for Angeria to win, but if I can't have her, up next in the pecking order is Lady Camden, then Willow.
                                  Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#75]
                                  Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!]
                                  Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 About Damn Time [2 weeks]
                                  AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Calvin Harris]
                                  The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [Results]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Catwalk is a fantastic finale song! The best in a LONG time!

What a joyous top 5! Happy for all the girls and all deserve to be there. So happy with this season. The queens are phenomenal

Comment

• I like the top 5 queens a lot! My personal ranking:

1. Willow
                                      2. Lady C
                                      3. Angeria
                                      4. Daya
                                      5. Bosco
                                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• 1. Willow
                                        2. Lady Camden
                                        3. Angeria
                                        4. Bosco
                                        5. Daya
                                        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• I think they need to re-think how/if Queens are eliminated after this season.

I would be happy with a season with no/little eliminations if the Queens are strong and the format is updated - something of a making of a drag queen type thing.
                                          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                            1. Willow
                                            2. Lady Camden
                                            3. Angeria
                                            4. Bosco
                                            5. Daya
                                            Same!!

Comment

• I was totally expecting a top 5 as this episode panned out. That wasn't totally surprising.

What was surprising is that Ru put Willow in the bottom.
                                              I like Bosco but was expecting her to be in the bottom instead - however she did ok (they all did really) and maybe they wanted to even out the playing field a bit (and maybe my Willow bias is showing but I felt she did really well in the challenge).

I think RuPaul was surprised by Daya doing well ... but she has brought something these past few weeks that quite a few of the other queens didn't and that's confidence and total self-belief. She has great stage presence.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                              I think they need to re-think how/if Queens are eliminated after this season.

I would be happy with a season with no/little eliminations if the Queens are strong and the format is updated - something of a making of a drag queen type thing.
                                              I've also felt this way for a while now.

Would love seasons moving forward to use points based system aggregating points week to week across challenges to actually have a better representation of who's doing well.

Will make it interesting at the bottom of that list too with queens vying not to come last.
                                              MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                I think they need to re-think how/if Queens are eliminated after this season.

I’m not sure if this is a spoiler or not, but there’ll be an upcoming season which kinda uses elements of that

Comment

• ... also, I kinda miss seeing Maddy on the show.

He had an interesting take on things and was quite funny.
                                                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post

I’m not sure if this is a spoiler or not, but there’ll be an upcoming season which kinda uses elements of that
                                                    Oh that's interesting! Maybe I should be a producer
                                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Working...
                                                    X