No announcement yet.

RuPaul’s Drag Race - Season 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They rlly need some fresh concept. And without any kind of chocolate.

I need more sawing challanges in future and balls.

This season the best challange was The Rusical!

And none of stupid "funny" Ross Mathews shows like before.
    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• The chocolate was truly a failure.

This was a season of non-elimination right from the get go. If the audience knows not to expect any/much then we could play along more.
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Good Semi Final!

I've started to really enjoy Daya and as much as I love Camden, I think Daya did the best challenge + runway combined and would've been a deserving winner. But I'm not mad, of course. Good for Camden getting her third win and she definitely did so well, too!

That bottom two was expected based on the setup right from the start of the episode. Though IMO Bosco didn't sound like Bosco at all in the remix, her outfit there was meh and I also didn't enjoy her runway dress this week. So her + Angeria would've been a more deserving bottom two.

Only Willow can pull off a runway like that and still looks gorgeous

Excited for the reunion & finale now!

Comment

• Found the time to watch the episode yesterday only.

Again no elimination And it was pretty obvious since the beginning that Willow and Angeeria were going to be the bottom 2. The focus on their friendship was too obvious.

Rooting for Willow or Lady Camden at this point.

Comment

• They should have 0 eliminations in the All Stars seasons. Let there be a lip sync for your legacy and leave it at that. Let them all show how they’ve grown (and what they’ve paid for). As for the main seasons I can’t see them leaving this format of very long seasons sparse eliminations. I don’t know how the fans will feel about that though.

Comment

• Happy insta-wednesday!

#1 (=) Willow Pill - 449,431 (+27,998)
              #2 (=) Kornbread Jeté - 302,497 (+806; 12th)
              #3 (=) Bosco - 286,883 (+8,844)
              #4 (+1) Lady Camden - 234,643 (+38,722)
              #5 (-1) Kerri Colby - 234,052 (+3,631; 9th)
              #6 (=) Maddy Morphosis - 188,038 (+3,994; 10th)
              #7 (=) Jorgeous - 185,165 (+5,336; 6th/7th)
              #8 (=) Angeria Paris VanMichaels - 161,513 (+8,269)
              #9 (=) Alyssa Hunter - 133,333 (+2,538; 13th)
              #10 (=) Daya Betty - 121,214 (+9,443)
              #11 (=) Jasmine Kennedie - 109,972 (+2,142; 8th)
              #12 (=) Orion Story - 81,425 (+1,533; 11th)
              #13 (=) June Jambalaya - 75,303 (+1,064; 14th)
              #14 (=) DeJa Skye - 71,922 (+3,705; 6th/7th)

Compared to a week ago.

Just right before the finale, Willow Pill for once doesn't have the biggest increase of the week, as that title goes to Lady Camden, who gains an impressive 38,7k new followers, surpasses the 200k mark as the fifth queen of the cast doing so, and also surpasses Kerri Colby to become the fourth most followed queen of the season. I'm super happy for her and she's also the second most "liked" queen of the finalists when it comes to social media support for the finale, with a nice lead over the three queens below her.

The currently most supported queen on social media when it comes to the "Who should win this season" is Willow Pill, who has the second biggest increase on the insta ranking this week with 28k new followers. She's still way ahead of everyone else and will without a doubt cross the 500k mark before the season wraps up.

Fellow finalists Bosco, Angeria Paris VanMichaels and Daya Betty all have good increases, but are clearly below the other two - same when it comes to current social media support in the "Who should win" question.

Big shoutout to Kornbread Jeté, who, after all these weeks, is still the second most followed queen of the season! That's big! Who knows what could have been if she would have stayed.

Comment

• I’m cackling at the fact that Kornbread had these strange massive updates from week to week. And ever since that member here called it out, it’s been crickets… Awful updates.

Anyway. Lady Camden or Willow for the win for me. Lady Camden deserves it the most I feel, as I think she performed the best on the season overall. But I fear that they don’t want to crown a British queen on the US series. So I think Willow will win, who I still really love!

I don’t like Bosco that much anymore, as I feel like she’s been payola’d quite a bit. Also her drag is quite repetitive.
                Angeria is a great queen but she’s lost some steam the second half of the competition. Definitely would love to see her slay a future All Stars season.

I have never liked Daya. But over the last few weeks she has grown on me a lot. She deserves to be in the final because she honestly did really well the last few challenges/runways. I just think (especially if she comes back for an All Stars), that she needs to tone down the eye rolling and complaining.
                "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Lady Camden is a polished queen who did the best in the competition so she won't win (Rosé, Ella Vaday, Chad...)

And yes at Kornbread's updates Though she deleted all but three posts two weeks ago, which is probably why she's not getting new followers anymore.

Comment

• What’s crazy is how good Lady Camden is. The uK queens usually have to get by on humour as they usually aren’t as polished as the US queens. I’m really proud of Camden.

I finally watched the latest episode after working away, I’m not mad at it. Apart from Daya, I love the cast. The lipsync song was apt and One of my favourites.

I’m so happy we got some Beyonce this season.
                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Few days later and Catwalk is probably the first rumix ever that is a big grower and only gets better with each listen!

Also, my top two verses are now by Camden & Willow!

Comment

• Enjoyed the reunion. Kornbread and Alyssa’s reactions were hilarious.

Miss Jasmine got a lot of airtime. The whole Daya and Jasmine drama was interesting. I understood both sides… summary - it’s not what you say it’s how you say it?

Kerri came across really well and loved Jorgeous.

LJC--->>

Comment

• Great reunion. Plenty of drama, lots of tears, laughs. Kerri came across so well in it.

Comment

• without tansike, the 12 followers read from kornbread might have gone over our heads
                            grear reunion, and alot of fun. i did not know willow was trans
                            what's going on?

Comment

• Again... I think I need more Maddy on our screens.

That was a good reunion... good airtime for all the queens.

Kornbread was great, Kerri as others have said came off great as well.

Not Jorgeous admitting she pretty much has no idea what school is - who woulda guessed? j/k

Ru being the most self aware (generally aware) than she has in a long time?! That was good.
                              MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Love the reunion! Best in years, though that was clear since S12 and S13 didn't have the classic reunions.

It basically was a best of Jasmine Kennedie She's definitely been fantastic TV and I already looove her glowup, she looked stunning and I'm sure she will slay a future All Stars season.

Kerri She's so wise and well spoken, yet still has that fierce attitude... love, love, love her! She's such a huge star... if you guys haven't seen her Watcha Packin' yet, you definitely need to see it to get some back infos from her. Makes you love her even more!

Kornbread showed why she would've been a finalist without the injury. These three truly dominated this Reunion and I can't complain about that.

The Top5 wasn't shown too much... was Willow even there? She was shown the least and I was surprised how quiet she was. Based on this Reunion alone I would think Lady Camden may actually win the title this year.

Daya doesn't deserve the hate she gets and all that, honestly, that's so stupid by some "fans". Honestly, that's the most stupid thing in our current society... but with that being said, she was growing on me lately but this reunion made me like her less again. She kinda got that Phi Phi / Roxxxy S5 edit and truth be told, I was living for it, because it makes great TV... still, she won't come near to that crown.

Feels weird that this season is coming to an end now... I'm definitely team "more is more" and I didn't mind this longer season at all, also because the cast was phenomenal, super enjoyable and it's been the best regular season in a while!

Comment

• It really has been the best regular season in a minute. The cast was so likeable! Leap years ahead of the season 13 cast who I found to be the least likeable ever.

Comment

• I think there may have been less focus on the top 5 (outside of drama) because I assume in the finale they'll get much more time to shine and will likely get interviewed like in past seasons.
                                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• The fact Daya said 'i don't regret anything I said' and then 'crying' when others called her out just showed how fake and mean she really is.

​​​​​​
                                      Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                      'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                        The fact Daya said 'i don't regret anything I said' and then 'crying' when others called her out just showed how fake and mean she really is.

​​​​​​
                                        I disagree.

Daya did not say anything wrong IMO, everything she said about Jasmine and Jorgeous was 100% true and I do not think it was mean at all.
                                        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post

I disagree.

Daya did not say anything wrong IMO, everything she said about Jasmine and Jorgeous was 100% true and I do not think it was mean at all.
                                          Come on, now. Nothing is "100% true" if its your opinion. Daya is welcome to say whatever she likes, but you can't go through life saying whatever you want and then getting annoyed that people react to it and want to respond. Especially when it's aimed at you, and especially when it doesn't even need to be said to them.
                                          Addict. Advocate. Author. Artist.
                                          My journey of R&B, addiction and superheroes....
                                          www.rawirijames.com
                                          #LostBoy album and novel OUT NOW!

Comment

• The reunion was entertaining. Orion was just so irrelevant during that whole reunion

Still don't like Daya. Hoping Willow wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rawiri James View Post

Come on, now. Nothing is "100% true" if its your opinion. Daya is welcome to say whatever she likes, but you can't go through life saying whatever you want and then getting annoyed that people react to it and want to respond. Especially when it's aimed at you, and especially when it doesn't even need to be said to them.
                                              You also cannot send people death threats, it's a freaking TV show. Moreover, a heavily produced one.

Without Daya and the drama she generated, this season would have been boring, especially after Kornbread's departure.
                                              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post

You also cannot send people death threats, it's a freaking TV show. Moreover, a heavily produced one.

Without Daya and the drama she generated, this season would have been boring, especially after Kornbread's departure.
                                                I disagree with the latter.

You don’t need drama to be entertaining. I do think Daya took it too far sometimes, especially the moaning whenever someone else won.

But she has shown herself to be a very talented queen and has a great storyline (outside of drama) where she was almost sent home first week to now being top 5. That’s incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I disagree with the latter.

You don’t need drama to be entertaining. I do think Daya took it too far sometimes, especially the moaning whenever someone else won.

But she has shown herself to be a very talented queen and has a great storyline (outside of drama) where she was almost sent home first week to now being top 5. That’s incredible.
                                                  There is a reason why the earlier seasons were better, it’s cause everyone is too fake nice “we’re sisters for life”, I get why, look at how Daya is being treated but I’d rather have realness… people fight, people in real life don’t get along.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

There is a reason why the earlier seasons were better, it’s cause everyone is too fake nice “we’re sisters for life”, I get why, look at how Daya is being treated but I’d rather have realness… people fight, people in real life don’t get along.
                                                    Ofc you can fight, no one is saying that you cant

Lady Camden and Bosco fought, for example. Same with Jasmine and Maddy. But their whole persona was not mean girl, whereas Daya (I feel) fell more into that category. Some of the things were completely unnecessary and over the top.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X