Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Ofc you can fight, no one is saying that you cant

Lady Camden and Bosco fought, for example. Same with Jasmine and Maddy. But their whole persona was not mean girl, whereas Daya (I feel) fell more into that category. Some of the things were completely unnecessary and over the top.
    But by the beginning of the next episode Bosco and Camden were going on about how they are sisters and they love each other.

The fandom have ruined the show, queens like Raven, Tatianna, Morgan and Tyra Sanchez not even mentioning queens from S3-S8 could not appear on the show the way they did and it made for great TV.

Comment

• The reunion was cute. This season didn't have drama drama, just some minor squabbles.
      Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#75]
      Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!]
      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 About Damn Time [2 weeks]
      AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Calvin Harris]
      The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [Results]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Happy insta-wednesday!

#1 (=) Willow Pill - 480,155 (+30,724)
        #2 (=) Kornbread Jeté - 315,227 (+12,730; 12th)
        #3 (=) Bosco - 295,481 (+8,598)
        #4 (=) Lady Camden - 262,616 (+27,973)
        #5 (=) Kerri Colby - 247,749 (+13,697; 9th)
        #6 (=) Maddy Morphosis - 196,172 (+8,134; 10th)
        #7 (=) Jorgeous - 192,406 (+7,241; 6th/7th)
        #8 (=) Angeria Paris VanMichaels - 173,850 (+12,337)
        #9 (=) Alyssa Hunter - 140,422 (+7,089; 13th)
        #10 (=) Daya Betty - 136,635 (+15,421)
        #11 (=) Jasmine Kennedie - 116,011 (+6,039; 8th)
        #12 (=) Orion Story - 84,709 (+3,284; 11th)
        #13 (=) June Jambalaya - 77,577 (+2,274; 14th)
        #14 (=) DeJa Skye - 76,911 (+4,989; 6th/7th)

Compared to a week ago.

Following the reunion, all queens have better updates than previously... and even though she probably had the least amount of airtime during that reunion, it's still Willow Pill who has the biggest increase this week, as she gains over 30k new fans. No matter the outcome on the final this week, she's definitely going to cross that 500k mark!

Lady Camden is also having a great update with nearly 28k new followers this week, moving her total closer to the 300k mark.
        Rather surprisingly, at least for me personally, Daya Betty has the third biggest increase of the week with over 15k new fans.

There are no changes in the actual ranking, but still some more noteworthy things going on; Kerri the Narrator Colby was truly one of the stars of the reunion and it shows, as she gains 13,7k new fans this week, her biggest update since her elimination. Following some very bad weeks, Kornbread Jeté also has another great update again with 12,7k new followers (she's finally also back at posting stuff on her insta after deleting most of her stuff). Angeria Paris VanMichaels is up next with 12,3k new followers.

More surprisingly, Bosco (8,6k) and Jasmine Kennedie (6k) don't have the biggest updates this week, despite Bosco being a finalist/fan favorite, and the reunion having been the Best Of Jasmine Kennedie show.
        DeJa Skye gets nearly 5k new followers, which is actually a lot for her - maybe due to Kornbread's read about having just 12 followers?

Comment

• Finally got round to watching this as the reunion's usually bore me but I loved this.
          Ru had fun, all of the queens looked elevated (which is really a first for a reunion imo as some of them usually look way off).

I think it took Daya the whole episode to process the way she had been behaving. Her initial clap backs seemed to give her some sort of kickstart into realising, 'oops, I did it again'. I am happy with how she resolved it all, I still don't think she should be in the top 5 although I don't dislike her nearly as much after seeing that she *gets it*.

The reunion really fleshed out some characters for me and personally, this has been the most likeable cast I've watched in a long time. Out of the season, I only dislike Daya (and even that is thawing).

I can't wait for the final, no carparks and bought audience!
          "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post

I can't wait for the final, no carparks and bought audience!
            not the carpark audience
            what's going on?

Comment

• Just a few hours away from crowning a new winner!!

As someone who usually actually enjoys the songs this show produces, I'm wondering if we will get a bunch of new tracks tonight. I'm still not sure how the final will be - is every finalist performing an original song they also recorded, or will they just do lipsync performances by themselves to known songs, or will it be similar to the S7 and S8 finales (so performing original songs, but not recorded by them).

Comment

• It was an enjoyable finale, imo, but I'm not sure I like the way they went for it (the show creating a personal song and the queen performing it live),. I mean, I don't how much input the queens had over the song, so they could have just made better themes for specific queens. Anyway... It was fun still.

Spoiler!

So now, congratulations to our new reigning queen! Very likable person and artist... definitely the most U from all the C.*.N.T.s of the season

Comment

• I loved the finale and I'm so happy the right person won! <3 I also really enjoyed some of the other performances. Great lip-sync!
                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Ooh Daya's performance was so good. She has great stage presence and attitude for performing.

Camden's was very impressive and Willow's was actually really funny... in fact all 5 were strong but those three were my faves.

Kornbread looked great... a few of the queens really surprised with their looks. Angeria's entrance look was brilliant.
                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• worthy winner, worthy runner-up, Camden's performance was great. it was a fun finale but i do prefer normal lip sync songs to new ones.

there were alot of contenders for miss congeniality, nice to see symone and jaida get their moment tonight seeing as they didn't do the live audience finale
                      what's going on?

Comment

• I would have prefer a lip sync show down but it wasn't a bad final.
                        ​​​​​​
                        I honestly would have been happy with either winner but I feel like it was always going to be willow.
                        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• An enjoyable finale.

Regarding the solo performances, I think Lady Camden was the clear #1, followed by Willow Pill, so they were a deserving top two based on the revised format. Then, in the final lip-sync, it felt pretty clear to me that Lady Camden had won that particular clash (loved the fake-out fall into the wig reveal and she benefitted from the slowdown in the beat as the relative clunkiness went well with the melody) especially considering Willow was in that cumbersome outfit for, in my view, far too long.

Still, it was likely always going to be Willow and she's not a bad champ. The House of Oddly reigns supreme once more!

On a personal note, well done to Angeria. She represented southern pageantry drag exceptionally well this season and had the season been culled by a few episodes, she'd really have comfortably finished with the best track record; alas, the 16-episode trek meant that she front-ran right up until the pre-finale episode. Still, ATL is proud.

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                            Still, it was likely always going to be Willow and she's not a bad champ. The House of Oddly reigns supreme once more!
                            Agreed, it always felt inevitable that Willow would end being the winner of the season even though she only won 1 main challenge. I think she certified her c.u.n & t on that first episode with the epic entrance and talent show performance. She definitely fits into the hall of fame of main season winners along with Sasha and Yvie, who might not have dominated the season with their track record and wins but have a unique perspective on drag.

I thought Camden or Bosco earned the title in my opinion, in terms of what they brought to the show and the challenges. But then again it's so exciting to know that they might be able to return soon in an All Stars format!

I totally see Bosco, Camden, Angeria and Jasmine coming back for All Stars

Comment

• I was in tears. What a lovely finale.
                              so happy for everyone involved. The new format was good although gigantaur really needs to blend reading autocue and speaking to her queens.

Is it me or was this an audition for Las Vegas Live?
                              When the live crew came out, I lost it.
                              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                                Is it me or was this an audition for Las Vegas Live?
                                When the live crew came out, I lost it.
                                yup, and apparently jasmine kennedie got the job!
                                what's going on?

Comment

• Willow’s performance was the best. The second best was Daya. LC was the third best.
                                  Angeria and Bosco were the weakest links. They’re both fierce queens, don’t get me wrong!

( BTW I believe that Willow should have won a few other challenges and she should not have been in the bottom for her brilliant Catwalk verse)
                                  I can’t wait to see some of the queens on All Stars ⭐️
                                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Queen Utica made Willow's performance outfit. What a legend.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The final was cute.
                                      The 5 solo performances were a mess overall. So unnecessary. Daya had the best performance of the 5... but Ru clearly went with the fan favorites.
                                      Angeeria's performance was so bad and forgettable.

Then the final lipsync was underwhelming. The reveals were underwhelming too.

But I'm glad Willow made it. She's been very fun to watch all season long. And her make-up skills are amazing

Comment

• The finale was kind of a nonevent. Really wanted more from such a great season. Performances were lacklustre and the final lipsync was forgettable.

I guess it was nice to have a live audience again.

Ru looked awkward not facing the girls during the interviews. Just standing there dead panned in the camera.

Willow was the predictable winner. I knew she would win from the opening of the season.
                                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• The finale was meh, and I was rooting for Camden, who imho did better both in the whole season and the final lip sync.

Even tho I usually like these quirky/alt queens (like Yvie), never really warmed up to Willow for some reason. But she’s not undeserving and seems to be the fan fave so I guess why not.

I’d love for them to bring back the OG top 3 finale - top 5 dilutes the whole thing, it’s one third of the whole cast
                                          last.fm

Comment

• I enjoyed the finale but I feel it was all unnecessary.

I honestly don't believe the final 5 performances dictated the top 2 in any way (unless one of Ru's faves seriously f****d up).

And I don't believe the final lipsync had any bearing on Ru's decision either.
                                            It was all just... for show, just entertainment.

I enjoyed it, but it felt unnecessary.
                                            MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Time for the final insta ranking of Season 14 - compared to a week ago!

#1 (=) Willow Pill - 584,107 (+103,952; winner)
                                              #2 (=) Kornbread Jeté - 332,912 (+17,685; 12th & MC)
                                              #3 (+1) Lady Camden - 320,523 (+57,907; runner-up)
                                              #4 (-1) Bosco - 317,137 (+21,656; 3rd/4th/5th)
                                              #5 (=) Kerri Colby - 262,958 (+15,209; 9th)
                                              #6 (=) Maddy Morphosis - 209,464 (+13,292; 10th)
                                              #7 (=) Jorgeous - 200,041 (+7,635; 6th/7th)
                                              #8 (=) Angeria Paris VanMichaels - 195,201 (+21,351; 3rd/4th/5th)
                                              #9 (+1) Daya Betty - 153,077 (+16,442; 3rd/4th/5th)
                                              #10 (-1) Alyssa Hunter - 144,980 (+4,558; 13th)
                                              #11 (=) Jasmine Kennedie - 124,695 (+8,684; 8th)
                                              #12 (=) Orion Story - 87,818 (+3,109; 11th)
                                              #13 (+1) DeJa Skye - 81,496 (+4,585; 6th/7th)
                                              #14 (-1) June Jambalaya - 80,724 (+3,147; 14th)

Just as the season ends, there are some big boosts for several queens, many new milestones and also some changes in the actual ranking.

But first things first - and congrats to our new winner Willow Pill! Willow had the biggest increases for most weekly updates and it's less surprising to see her also getting this weeks top increase, as she gains a massive 104k new followers! This brings her total well over the 500k mark, making her the first and only queen of the season going over that mark... and she's even near to the 600k mark now. There's no doubt she will cross that mark soon-ish and it will be interesting to see how high she will got in the future.

Runner-up Lady Camden also has the second biggest increase, gaining also an impressive 57,9k new followers. She crosses the 300k mark through that and surpasses fellow finalist Bosco to become the third most followed queen of the season. Miss Congeninality Kornbread Jeté gains a great 17,7k new followers and is still the second most followed queen of the season, though the gap between the two is rather small now.

Bosco (+21,7k), Angeria Paris VanMichaels (+21,4k) and Daya Betty (+16,4k) all have great updates as well. Bosco surpasses the 300k mark, so with her and Lady Camden, there are four queens who crossed that mark now. Angeria is just less than 5k away from crossing the 200k mark, while Daya surpasses Alyssa Hunter to become the ninth most followed queen of the season.

Maddy Morphosis (+13,3k) and Jorgeous (+7,6k) both surpass the 200k mark, so half of the cast crossed that mark now.

Finally, it took her the whole season and up until the very last episode, but DeJa Skye finally surpasses June Jambalaya in the ranking.

And as usual, here is an insta ranking for the whole season:

#1 (+3) Willow Pill - 584,107 (+534,698; +1,082.18%)
                                              #2 (-1) Kornbread Jeté - 332,912 (+266,055; +397.95%)
                                              #3 (+7) Lady Camden - 320,523 (+293,253; +1,075.37%)
                                              #4 (+2) Bosco - 317,137 (+272,627; +612.51%)
                                              #5 (-3) Kerri Colby - 262,958 (+202,035; +331.62%)
                                              #6 (-1) Maddy Morphosis - 209,464 (+162,272; +343.85%)
                                              #7 (-4) Jorgeous - 200,041 (+149,822; +298.34%)
                                              #8 (+3) Angeria Paris VanMichaels - 195,201 (+169,563; +661.37%)
                                              #9 (-2) Daya Betty - 153,077 (+112,594; +278.13%)
                                              #10 (-2) Alyssa Hunter - 144,980 (+111,440; +332.26%)
                                              #11 (-2) Jasmine Kennedie - 124,695 (+92,586; +288.35%)
                                              #12 (+2) Orion Story - 87,818 (+66,376; +309.56%)
                                              #13 (=) DeJa Skye - 81,496 (+57,701; +242.49%)
                                              #14 (-2) June Jambalaya - 80,724 (+56,150; +228.49%)

Compared to the update from 5th January, two days before the first episode aired.

Biggest increases by numbers: Willow Pill, Lady Camden, Bosco
                                              Biggest increases by percentage: Willow Pill, Lady Camden, Angeria Paris VanMichaels

Comment

• Good to see some sizeable finale increases!

Comment

• Love the social media analysis. I didnt realise how much of a following Willow had
                                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• What a great season! The best US cast in a long time. I’m so happy for Willow Pill and her ‘I Hate People’ song is exactly what I need right now

Comment

Working...
                                                    X