X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tansike
    Site Supporter
    • 28 Jan 2012

Originally posted by Lemo
    Thanks for the numbers Tansike…you wouldn’t happen to have the list of the most followed drag race queens of all time?
    I can surely do that! I'd post it in the general RPDR topic and will tag you

Comment

• Lemo
      Superstar
      • 30 Dec 2010

^Thank you sweet pea
      "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

• JSparksFan
        Moderator and Site Supporter
        • 24 Jul 2009

Uh, the judging on tonight's episode was questionable.

I like Willow, but definitely don't think she deserved to win tonight. Alyssa not being in the top was also strange. I feel Angeria should've won as her final two looks were polished perfection and no one else managed to nail more than two looks.

Interesting that the design queens were just safe, but I think that was a fair placement for them.

June is likeable, but it was her time.

Oh, and Ru is clearly way more engaged this season than he was last season and more than he's been for a while on a US season! Maybe the international editions are reigniting his passion for the series? I don't know, but I'm here for it. Ru is fun when she gives a damn.
        Akini's Tribute to Donna Summer [#6]
        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Beautiful Things
        AlbumClash 2.0 [Kylie Minogue vs. The Libertines]
        Retro AlbumClash 2.0 [Katy Perry vs. No Doubt]

If honesty matters to you too much, the muscles of your jaws and neck will be forever knotted and your heart will crack. The wishes of business, the wishes of the clock, are all bigger than you. Bigger than humanity. Yielders are survivors. To yield is to be strong.

Comment

• croatiaxtina
          Legend
          • 09 Sep 2009

The ball was good, maybe too many categories.

Willow, Alyssa, Angeria were the best this episode.
          It was between Willow and Angeria for sure.

Lady Camden, June and Maddy and Deja Sky were the worst IMO.

Bttm 2 for me: June and Deja

June needed to go, she's just not there yet.

And wtf is w that chocolate? Cringe
          And Ru was weird w his coffee story.
          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• KEY9481
            Legend
            • 11 Aug 2014

The « kicking off your shoes while you lipsync » curse is real. But June was a mess.

Was that the longest runway ever? I did not understand what was going on seriously.

Angeria is really DELIVERING omg. The looks she pulled off!!!

And seems to me that they are trying their hardest to make sure Maddy is uncomfortable in every single situation.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• KEY9481
              Legend
              • 11 Aug 2014

Oh and
              - why bring the two eliminated queens already?
              - I like the idea of a gold ticket but that chocolat box is ridiculous.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• westhammer
                Legend
                • 10 Jul 2004

There was a lot of mess in this episode.

Already bringing the 2 queens back? Here we go again with a drawn out season!

I’ve no idea how Jorgeous was in the top? Her looks were FINE! I really thought Alyssa or Kennedie could’ve been top.

I also have no idea how Orion was in the bottom. I loved her looks even if they were samey. Deja had no fashion sense and Kornbread was off but otherwise the bottom two was right.

Lip sync was meh. June felt so flat throughout, I hope she’s ok
                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Plym
                  Legend
                  • 22 May 2005

double disappointment at losing the lipsync and then not getting the golden ticket
                  what's going on?

Comment

• croatiaxtina
                    Legend
                    • 09 Sep 2009

You think production is not involved w golden ticket?

If this was season 13 they would give it to Kandy Muse
                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• breatheonme
                      Superstar
                      • 16 Nov 2011

I kind of had that feeling that the girls who got sent home, will be back again. My intuition was right.

Bosco and Jasmine Kennedie only being save was wrong. They deserved to be high.

For the bottom I would have included Kornbread instead of Orion Story tbh.

The bottom 2 was the right choice. I was hoping for Jambalaya to stay but her lipsync was a complete mess, just jumping around like a 14 y.o.

Maddy Morphosis is terrible too tho... her looks were ass. I doubt she'll stay long.

And that thing with the golden chocolate what

Comment

• Carbon
                        Legend
                        • 19 Jul 2013

Overall decent episode, I do think eliminating and bringing back Orion and Daya was a bit weird, but I’m glad we get to see more of them.

That lip sync was a mess, I hope Maddy bounces back in the next ep though I have a feeling she’s going home soon.

June had such an easy opponent, she should’ve just kept her clothes and wig on

Comment

• bm08
                          • 07 Apr 2013

This was such a dull episode. Three runway looks for all the queens were excessive and it is sad that none really stood out. It was only until they were going through them one by one did I see a few that I thought were pretty good.

It seemed obvious to be that they would bring Daya and Orion back. But i sometimes wish they would stick to their guns.

The twist is pretty pointless, but I guess it adds something new. I would love if they had a panel of All Stars choosing if someone stays or not instead where the All Star panel could use their save only once (or twice).

Also, why have they not had another queen on the judges panel yet?
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• UnapologeticKenny
                            Manager
                            • 26 Oct 2017

RuPaul was stunning and completely crazy this episode. I loved her! About the episode, I HATED they had brought the eliminated queens back. And having this golden chocolate bar thing now, we are heading for another season with at least 3 episodes with no elimination. That's not what I need.

Anyway... didn't love the themes of these two balls. Angeria was a clear winner IMO, but I totally understand giving Willow the win. She did a good job and she's also a very likeble queen. Also, Angeria having 2 wins at this point would make the game less interesting.

Comment

• mattsky
                              Legend
                              • 17 Mar 2009

Willow slayed! She was the only one serving amazing and creative looks IMO.
                              I was 100% sure Jorgeous would be in the bottom. I was shocked then the judges started praising her.
                              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Tansike
                                Site Supporter
                                • 28 Jan 2012

Great episode this week.

42 looks was a bit too much though, having two balls at least gave us diversity. But I think they should've done the two balls in the premier episodes and the talent show in episode 3, that would have been easier to digest (but then we would have had another look challenge as the first challenge, in that aspect a Talent show as opening still makes sense...)

No idea if they were given different categories when they packed their stuff because like 80+% of all looks didn't match the category. It was annoying at first but then it ended up being normal so I ended up being fine with that.

Alyssa is getting the Kandy Ho edit, poor her!

Willow was a deserved winner. Did she have the best looks in all categories? Not sure. But she's one of the few ones who had a great outfit in all categories plus she had the surprise factor, because probably no one expected her to serve these looks - and she looked beautiful!

Jorgeous is so gorgeous but she was more towards the bottom for me. Lady Camden, Jasmine, Alyssa, Bosco and even Kerri were all better IMO.
                                Kerri is my favorite confessional queen but something is missing besides that. So lovable though!

Comment

• spiritboy
                                  Legend
                                  • 11 Jan 2004

Never liked June so it was good riddance. And the shame of being eliminated by a straight guy with a Kylie song

Jorgeous is too basic for my taste. There are some nice and lovely queens but i haven't connected with any of them yet.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Tansike
                                    Site Supporter
                                    • 28 Jan 2012

Oh I forgot to say that I don‘t like the chocolate bar / golden ticket twist.

Comment

• Tansike
                                      Site Supporter
                                      • 28 Jan 2012

Happy insta-wednesday!

#1 (=) Kornbread Jeté - 181,919 (+26,396)
                                      #2 (=) Willow Pill - 151,024 (+25,740)
                                      #3 (=) Kerri Colby - 131,603 (+11,983)
                                      #4 (=) Bosco - 100,007 (+12,469)
                                      #5 (=) Jorgeous - 92,555 (+9,370)
                                      #6 (=) Maddy Morphosis - 88,423 (+12,612)
                                      #7 (=) Alyssa Hunter - 71,557 (+6,281)
                                      #8 (=) Daya Betty - 67,593 (+9,441)
                                      #9 (=) Angeria Paris VanMichaels - 61,449 (+10,052)
                                      #10 (=) June Jambalaya - 52,956 (+7,387; 14th)
                                      #11 (=) Jasmine Kennedie - 49,774 (+4,455)
                                      #12 (=) Orion Story - 47,723 (+4,631)
                                      #13 (=) Lady Camden - 46,518 (+6,139)
                                      #14 (=) DeJa Skye - 35,710 (+2,934)

Compared to a week ago.

There are no changes in the actual ranking this week, but still some noteworthy things going on.
                                      Despite doing just ok in the main challenge this week, Kornbread Jeté still has the biggest increase with over 26k new followers. She's likely to surpass the 200k mark next week as the first season 14 queen doing so.

Kornbread is closely followed by Willow Pill. The ball challenge winner gets over 25,7k new followers this week.
                                      Probably the biggest surprise goes to Maddy Morphosis, who has the third biggest increase of the week with 12,6k new followers. I guess she actually has something that's relatable to many people out there, despite not performing too well in the competition so far.

Bosco has an healthy increase with 12,4k new followers and just surpassed the 100k mark as the fourth queen doing so. She joins Kornbread, Willow, and Kerri Colby, who also nearly gets 12k new followers.

IMO the increases towards the bottom of the list are not looking too good compared to other seasons - but maybe that's also because there are still too many queens in the competition so we only get to know a few of them while the others don't stand out yet.

Comment

• aaliyahman
                                        Legend
                                        • 14 Jun 2006

I think we would have gotten a bigger increase for the lower ranked queens if those two eliminated ones didn't come back.

The fact that they did, diluted things. I'm actually very shocked that Kornbread is #1 for obvious reasons! Wow. I hope she continues to perform well on the show!
                                        "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• spiritboy
                                          Legend
                                          • 11 Jan 2004

There are so many filler queens this season.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...