No announcement yet.

The Apprentice 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm of the belief this is getting more and more staged.. leaving the so called " characters " left to be divisive to keep the audience, other wise why on earth watch a load of mainly incompetence jerks create a " turd " for a toothbrush.. unbelievable... Otherwise Lord Sugar must be loosing it if he wants any off them to invest in....
    Then it could all be part of the staged show and in reality there is only a couple who have already been vetted... or it could even be that I'm getting more and more cynical !! ..

Comment

I also like Queen Shama but she seems like a Claude or Karen, hiding in the background saying how crap everything is. She will need to actually do something soon if she wants to stay in.
      1 Harry Styles |2 Ochman |3 Purple Disco Machine |4 Go_A |5 Becky Hill

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
        I also like Queen Shama but she seems like a Claude or Karen, hiding in the background saying how crap everything is. She will need to actually do something soon if she wants to stay in.
        She wanted to but Francesca, the cow, shot her down 3 times (PM, branding team, pitch).

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
          Agreed. She seems like the person that wants to say "i told you so" all the time
          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

She could’ve said it plenty of times already, but she hasn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by hun View Post
              Mainly because the girls been winning.

She always does that kind of 'for the record' thing that seems like she will then use in the boardroom. A lot of them do that actually and it annoys me.

These last two weeks the teams did really poor jobs imo.
              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

LMAO at that new avatar.

Comment

Despite “bouji cruises” and the turd toothbrush, I think the worst / most cringeworthy products/pitched have to be Jet Pop vs. Santa’s Secret Seduction.

Comment

I honestly don’t think any of them have a clue this year. How the girls got any orders is beyond me, but there we go - even the box looked like crap to me.

Speaking of crap… how do you not get fired for designing a turd? The wrong person went again, but Connor seemed like a wet blanket anyway. I thought Nick stood up for himself quite well in the boardroom though.

I know it’s a TV show and they sign up to play the game, but there’s no way I’d throw someone else under the bus like they all seem to do. Especially if the problem was my turd.
                    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Does anyone else think that, when the show first hit our screens, it seemed like a serious business show. I was actually intimidated by 'people in business' doing challenges. Now I'm pretty sure I could win the show and so could a lot of my friends.

"What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                        Does anyone else think that, when the show first hit our screens, it seemed like a serious business show. I was actually intimidated by 'people in business' doing challenges. Now I'm pretty sure I could win the show and so could a lot of my friends.
                        Yeah I watch it now and feel like I could walk it it’s like they have a lobotomy as part of the application process.

Comment

Absolutely. I was always in awe of what the contestants had achieved in real life but now being on a similar, if not higher, professional level than most of them I find them quite comical and naive.

Comment

Same as Big Brother starting out as a psychological experiment

Comment

I hope we get a variety of tasks, not just design ones. Obviously it’s due to covid, but the buying items from a list is always a highlight

Comment

Fgs. Digital Spy have a huge spoiler on their front page so you should avoid that trash site

Comment

So pissed they spoiled it. I don't get why. It would have been a shock if they kept it a surprise. A goop.
                                  Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                  'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

Fgs. Digital Spy have a huge spoiler on their front page so you should avoid that trash site
                                    I'm sorry for your loss

Comment

I’ve not seen anything! Now I’m intrigued but I’m gonna try and avoid any spoilers.

Comment

OMG so sad for you hun! Did you jinx her?

Comment

Should have been a double firing this week - Navid has always been a wet blanket and Sophie was just crap.
                                          Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                            OMG so sad for you hun! Did you jinx her?
                                            Queen Shama leaving due to arthritis is such a boss bitch move

and she didn’t even make a dramatic exit on the boardroom. Queen didn’t even wanna do the task. She is iconic and will be remembered as an Apprentice legend

Comment

That Sophie was an absolute vile cow of a woman in the boardroom. The ladies have an alliance for sure. Can’t wait to see them turn on each other

Comment

Sad we didn’t get to see Navid camp it up. He is a Nicki Minaj and Wendy William stan and even said okuurrrrr in his exit

need to try find ‘you fired’ online

Comment

Sophie should’ve gone, she was the worst in the boardroom.

I’m bored of them making products now, is this what every task will be all series?

Comment

Shama did something at last and fired herself

There was no peach on the beer bottle because for some reason the product team and the design team always have to do their tasks at the same time and never seem to be allowed to communicate until after it’s too late, it’s not how product design works

Comment

Working...
                                                    X