Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    But didn't Harpreet reveal her sister is the driving force and actually does the majority of work for the company. If I was the sister I wouldn't exactly be happy taking a demotion when I apparently do most of the actual work it just feels weird because previous series have got rid of people who don't fully own their business.

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    Harpreet being the USP of her business is fabulous.

Btw, what has Tim brought to this series? He’s been useless. I always wince whenever Baroness Brady laughs.

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    I actually understood all the business plans for once.

Surely Harpreet has to win this. Kathryn’s idea needs a complete overhaul. Harpreet can simply make her sister an employee rather than a co-owner. If it means upscaling the business and it’s between sisters, shouldn’t be too much of a big deal.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    I'm baffled Harpreet got through when she only has 50% of her own business. Her poor sister.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Aside from the fact I started watching the wrong episode (some random retrospective on the final four was on iPlayer), it was a pretty uneventful episode with some pretty uninspiring business ideas.

How Stephanie got to the final four with a business that isn’t a business at all is beyond me. If she was able to validate the designer clothing herself it was probably one of the stronger ideas, but do you even have a business if you don’t actually do anything?

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied
    this is just a long winded dragons den now, didn't they used to actually get a job? it's much quicker and easier to stand in front of 5 entrepreneurs than go through all this nonsense

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Omg I forgot about Yoo hoo

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Yoo hoo

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fuF-qAMdrFw

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Is Claude back for them? That "interview" with the guy above was hysterical

I also loved it when that girl came strutting in shouting "YOO HOO!" and he just looked at her with a raised eyebrow and went "yoo hoo...?"

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    The interviews can be entertaining but are also very frustrating. The interviewers will ask questions but don’t let the candidates respond for instance.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    This part of the show always gives me cause to reminisce over one of my favourite ever Apprentice moments...

Savage - hope to see more of this, with this final four.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied

This is going to be all kinds of fun

Leave a comment:

• Benny
    replied
    Harpreet for the win, she's by far the strongest candidate left. She may have the people skills of a dictator but she's very efficient in what she does.

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
    I think First Time F Dies has to be a new low point.
    Artic for me

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    Harpreet’s deadpan delivery of something like “the problem is that this product seems like we want to kill children” was fab

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    It should've been Akeem and Stephanie really, both dreadful. Aaron was in an unlucky position - he'd have been better doing the design with Kathryn and Brittany should've made the food as she had better ideas.

Four females in the final stages and not even because they're exceptionally good, it's just the boys were dire.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by hun View Post
    Harpreet should have been made honorary winner as she’s the only one who got positive feedback. It’s a little bit unfair that it counts as a loss and her almost perfect track record has this blemish on it.

I’ve really gone off Kathryn. She’s been a letdown for the past month and it seems like she’s lost her spark. Brittany still annoys me incessantly with her baby voice. Stephanie made a point that she always contributes, which is true - but her contributions have been dire recently.

So glad Aaron went, I really didn’t like him. A shame about Akeem though, but at least he was the last man standing.

But the fact Akeem was last man standing shows how poor the contestants are this year.
    He’s literally done nothing (apart from been the second person to be PM twice or something)

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    I think First Time F Dies has to be a new low point.

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    So, only 3 females were fired during the series, whilst 8 males were! That’s such an imbalance.

Also, this task would have been great for Queen Shama!

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    Harpreet should have been made honorary winner as she’s the only one who got positive feedback. It’s a little bit unfair that it counts as a loss and her almost perfect track record has this blemish on it.

I’ve really gone off Kathryn. She’s been a letdown for the past month and it seems like she’s lost her spark. Brittany still annoys me incessantly with her baby voice. Stephanie made a point that she always contributes, which is true - but her contributions have been dire recently.

So glad Aaron went, I really didn’t like him. A shame about Akeem though, but at least he was the last man standing.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Katherine has a habit of throwing people under the bus. She literally went into branding 'this is my bag. This is what I do' but didn't show it.

I agree. Aaron shouldn't have been fired. I feel like Akeem and Stephanie should have left. Admittedly until it was pointed out, I didn't catch the die. But once you see it you can't unsee it.

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    Harpreet was great that task. She should’ve won.

I think it was a planned cull episode but, as a black man, I honestly found it funny that the black judge was off and they fired the two black males.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    What in the hell was that episode?

Not a single one of these contestants deserves to win. It was all just so bad. I don’t like her, but Harpreet deserves the win - none of the others do. Both Akeem and Stephanie deserved to go.

Aaron I thought was an unfair firing: he’s gone literally because no one liked his baby food. Katherine threw him under a bus from the start of the task, basically making him PM, not asking for clarification on branding in the brief, designing a bad logo and then calling him a bad leader in the boardroom.

No sales or orders in week ten. In two weeks Lord Sugar has to give one of these quarter of a million - I’d be telling them where to go. Next week will be fun - I love the business plan episode.

Leave a comment:

• AceReject
    replied
    Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    I dont think it was Akshay's time to go. I think Sophie should have gone.

But I think Akeem is next. He hasnt done anything significant and seems pretty pointless now
    Are you living in a time warp?

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    I dont think it was Akshay's time to go. I think Sophie should have gone.

But I think Akeem is next. He hasnt done anything significant and seems pretty pointless now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X