No announcement yet.

The Apprentice 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But didn't Harpreet reveal her sister is the driving force and actually does the majority of work for the company. If I was the sister I wouldn't exactly be happy taking a demotion when I apparently do most of the actual work it just feels weird because previous series have got rid of people who don't fully own their business.
    Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
    'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post
      Harpreet being the USP of her business is fabulous.

Btw, what has Tim brought to this series? He’s been useless. I always wince whenever Baroness Brady laughs.
      Yeah he literally was invisible. They should have just got the other guy who does the interviews. I feel like they probably didn't respect Tim as much as they would have Claude or the other guy (who's name I'm completely blanking on)

I also personally feel like Kathryn has a better business even though I've really went off her
      Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
      'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
        But didn't Harpreet reveal her sister is the driving force and actually does the majority of work for the company. If I was the sister I wouldn't exactly be happy taking a demotion when I apparently do most of the actual work it just feels weird because previous series have got rid of people who don't fully own their business.
        If the other plans weren’t so dire, she might have been fired.

Comment

• The business plans were all crap - but Katherine and Harpreet both had by far the best of 4 bad plans. I do think Katherine will win as she is more likeable than Harpreet but I do think Harpreet probably has the edge in terms of the two plans.

There were some great moments last night, i particularly loved Claude’s interview with Stephanie.

Comment

• I liked Kathryn at first but she’s really shown herself up at not having a clue on how business works. And she lies a lot - e.g. “I design everything solely” and even in last week’s task when she conducted market research for the baby food, and she told the clients everybody loved it. She seems to be getting away with a lot because she’s likeable.

Comment

• I do think Kathryn will win. They’ve all basically said she just needs help with manufacturing and a bit of mentoring around her expectations.
              Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• All four were poor. It was another case of it not mattering what they’ve done in the challenges, so long as they had a better business plan, which was why it was better when he offered a job, because it feels like it makes the last ten weeks or whatever it was, pointless.

Katherine was really unlikable and defensive on this episode, so I think I’m team Harpreet now. However, I feel like after Alan already invested in Alanas bakery, he may not go for this dessert shop (which btw are all over the place just lately). Katherine’s idea is cute but having so many different sizes for men, women, children, pets of every design seems like a logistical nightmare.
                1 SG Lewis |2 Alok |3 Vlossom |4 Gok Wan |5 Beyonce

Comment

• Who tf wears family pyjamas all year round anyway?

Comment

• Best thing would be to reject them both and award Queen Shama

Comment

Who tf wears family pyjamas all year round anyway?
                      It feels like an idea that should have exploded during lockdown, like a ‘PJ Movie Day’ thing. I don’t see it working to be honest, but I just can’t see him investing into another dessert/cafe/bakery business when he already has them - especially when picking Harpreet would also mean entering into business with her sister.

Though Harpreet is the better business partner of the two, I just can’t see her winning.

Comment

• Kathryn came across quite unlikeable in that episode, she is not the best business brain by any means! Also these matching pyjama sets are just for Christmas Eve/Day Braggy Wynette Instagram posts. I want Harpreet to win even though her business is basic and in a saturated market.

The poor sister was the anonymous star of the episode

Comment

Best thing would be to reject them both and award Queen Shama
                          The twist is Shama is Harpreets sister.
                          1 SG Lewis |2 Alok |3 Vlossom |4 Gok Wan |5 Beyonce

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

The twist is Shama is Harpreets sister.
                            OMG if they brought Shama back for the final and revealed this it would be the gag of the century.

Comment

• How did any of these business plans even get these ladies on the show. I’m glad at the two that stayed but what an awful, awful group this year.
                              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• At least we’re getting a second series this year. Hopefully that’ll make up for this series as there’s no way the producers watched this series and didn’t think they needed to up their game.

Comment

Btw, what has Tim brought to this series? He’s been useless. I always wince whenever Baroness Brady laughs.
                                  He's eye candy. I find him quite hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

OMG if they brought Shama back for the final and revealed this it would be the gag of the century.
                                    Gonna be so disappointed if this doesn’t happen now

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                                      How did any of these business plans even get these ladies on the show. I’m glad at the two that stayed but what an awful, awful group this year.
                                      This is a good point. The business plans just did not seem solid at all.

Some of the ideas are okay though, but nothing revolutionary.
                                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• One of the things Ive said/dislike about this show is why at the interview stage they don’t like the idea of the business and you’re gone. It’s like a waste of 12 weeks towards it and all the work is meaningless.

Lord Sugar or whoever should at least look at the business ideas first or a film of the business plan!

Anyway my two favourites made the final would be happy to see either win but hope Harpreet does it as I’m a big desserts fan !

love seeing old faces back for the final !

Comment

• Finale night!

I’ve a suspicious Kathryn will win but I’m really gone off her and now hope it’s Harpreet. This has been a pretty bad series so Lord Sugar deserves Hurricane Harpreet in his life.

Comment

• this has been a show full of the most jawdropping blunders!

must have broken a series record!

Brittany is lovely but her interview was a disaster!

Comment

• it's so cringe
                                              what's going on?

Comment

• Such a wet blanket of an ending.

Comment

• Weak final tbh - both brands were unspectacular. I’d have backed Harpreet as I think she’d be a more stable business partner.

The best part of the episode was Navid and Nick’s terrible acting, and Kathryn acting like Amy and Akeem had just created the next Oscar winner.

I did think Kathryn’s “jungle trend” was very 2017. Harpreet’s USP dessert looked a bit creamy to be sold via the post.

Comment

• What an underwhelming final! The sister just magically vanished and Sugar didn’t give a single reason for his hiring choice. I assume he’ll speak about it on You’re Hired (I’m watching on a bit of a delay) but I think he could at least have given us something. The whole thing just fizzled out like a damp squib.

Edit: turns out Sugs couldn’t even be bothered to turn up for You’re Hired and gave the most vaguest answer when asked by video link why he hired Harpreet. Surely she deserves to have some sort of reason given for why she won?
                                                    Last edited by AceReject; Thu March 24, 2022, 23:12.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X