Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foeverfan
    replied
    I'm of the belief this is getting more and more staged.. leaving the so called " characters " left to be divisive to keep the audience, other wise why on earth watch a load of mainly incompetence jerks create a " turd " for a toothbrush.. unbelievable... Otherwise Lord Sugar must be loosing it if he wants any off them to invest in....
    Then it could all be part of the staged show and in reality there is only a couple who have already been vetted... or it could even be that I'm getting more and more cynical !! ..

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    Ugh, Aaron is insufferable. Arrogant tosser.

Wrong person fired 2 weeks in a row. They must be keeping in Aaron and Akshay for the drama. Conor didn’t really do anything wrong but probably wouldn’t have been good TV entertainment (in the producers’ mind).

Francesca was horrible too. I like Amy, Kathryn and of course, Queen Shama.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Aaron should have gone, I thought Conor was going to go far. Why do they always do the consumer research when it’s too late to do anything about it?

Two more shoddy products awful apps, like something you download by accident made quickly in China.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    That Aaron is awful, what a cock, he should’ve gone. I’m not sure any of the men are actually very at all likeable this year.

Leave a comment:

• Thombus
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    That “stats” guy was coming across like Matt Hancock with his twisted “facts” and figures.
    That's true marketing. He should win.

Leave a comment:

• Thombus
    replied
    Rewind and have another look - it's really poorly done!

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by Thombus View Post
    Is it just me or are the taxi scenes green screened??
    Not noticed this, surely not?!

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    That “stats” guy was coming across like Matt Hancock with his twisted “facts” and figures.

Leave a comment:

• Thombus
    replied
    Is it just me or are the taxi scenes green screened??

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    OMG the boys have designed a turd for the second week in a row

The girls’ app is shite though.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    What a frustrating first episode. The only one of the boys that didn’t deserve to go was Harry - no one else had a clue!

The poor guy pulled them up on all of their crappy decisions and when it all went wrong he was blamed. He even told the other half of the team the logo was crap before they saw it, yet was accused of ‘running with it’ once it was pointed out how bad it was. But then Karen joined in and I knew it was game over for him

I really didn’t like Akshay’s aggression in the board room (he was very angry). Nor was I a fan of the mean girls in the pool thinking they know best, making Amy feel like going forward she’ll have to act like a bitch (as she said at the end).

I really enjoy this show but the whole ‘let’s set them up to fail’ approach is becoming very outdated and actually, pretty uncomfortable at times to watch. I understand it’s a TV show and they’re looking for people who can get results under pressure, but the behind the scenes manipulation is pretty transparent at this point.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by hun View Post

‘whatever he was called’ is a problematic thing to say. His name is Akshay - it’s not difficult.
    It was problematic for me, yes.

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
    So pleased this is back, it was a great first episode, I would have sent "asshole" or whatever he was called home though, he was the typical candidate that way overestimates his abilities. Nobody's "friend" has ever nicknamed them AK-47. Get out. The girls were pretty poor too, Bouji, what, that phrase hasn't been used in at least 5 years, and her idea of luxury being basically a bottomless brunch on a boat, just no. As for the boys logo....

Bring on epsiode 2!
    ‘whatever he was called’ is a problematic thing to say. His name is Akshay - it’s not difficult.

Leave a comment:

• LJC123
    replied
    Jesus these people are the best business minds they could find?! Bunch of trollops. It’s a shame it’s turned into a fame hungry reality show, used to have some really good contestants.

Anyway, first episode was a complete shambles all round. And Alan needs to stop with the cringe jokes. I miss Claude.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    So pleased this is back, it was a great first episode, I would have sent "asshole" or whatever he was called home though, he was the typical candidate that way overestimates his abilities. Nobody's "friend" has ever nicknamed them AK-47. Get out. The girls were pretty poor too, Bouji, what, that phrase hasn't been used in at least 5 years, and her idea of luxury being basically a bottomless brunch on a boat, just no. As for the boys logo....

Bring on epsiode 2!

Leave a comment:

• aaliyahman
    replied
    Omg I’ve been waiting all last year for this!! So happy it’s back!

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    Harry was so annoying but wanted him to stay for the drama.

Shama is early fav - wonder if anybody has told her what bouji means yet.

Leave a comment:

• Foeverfan
    replied
    I was hoping for something different.. but alas its the same old rubbish start and format...... Boys were terrible and girls not much better all those egos.. how they can all fit in the board room....lol

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    That logo was one of the worst logos ever created on the show. How they even thought it said cruise is beyond me. Absolute mess of a team. The girls basically won by default because they weren't much better. I'm already counting down the days until next week

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Harry's comment in the taxi...so deserved to go!

The boys were an absolute shambles - that logo!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    OMG the “turd” logo the boys team are pathetic, even though he was annoying that Harry was the only one talking sense, they definitely targeted him in the boardroom, their egos sheesh…

The girls only won cos the boys were so dire, the Bouji thing was cheesy and nonsensical.

This cast have the potential to be explosive, so much bickering for episode one.

Leave a comment:

• Thombus
    replied
    As a marketer, I'm cringing beyond belief at the first episode

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    I hope this is good and worth the wait. I love it when they mess up, but I love it when they get it right more.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    Can not wait. And I think we get 2 series this year. This and then one for the BBC centenary in Autumn!

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Buzzing for this, it's always a pleasure to watch them balls up so badly! Although I hope we see some strong candidates in the mix earlier on this time, rather than them suddenly being savvy in the final 5.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X