Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - The Christmas Princess (Children's Book)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah Carey - The Christmas Princess (Children's Book)

This is Mariah Carey's second children's book and second of the Christmas theme.

The Christmas Princess is out in October 2022 and written with Michaela Angela Davis (co-author of 'The Meaning of Mariah Carey') and illustrated by Fuuji Takashi.

Pre-order on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Q7P4KGB/

Description:

The Queen of Christmas introduces . . . Little Mariah!

There was one time unlike any other,
    when everyone pitched in and helped one another . . .

CHRISTMAS TIME!

Mariah Carey, lovingly and aptly known as the Queen of Christmas, has brought forth a unique, heartwarming, and modern fairy tale with The Christmas Princess, starring Little Mariah! Like her historic, globally adored song “All I Want for Christmas Is You,” this story is an instant and inclusive family holiday classic. While firmly placed in the tradition of Christmas storytelling, The Christmas Princess is infused with her one-of-a-kind festive Mariah magic and musicality.

Little Mariah doesn’t have much and doesn’t want a lot, but there is just one thing she longs for: a peaceful and joyous holiday season. Feeling outcast and alone, Little Mariah sets off on a wintry, wondrous journey, ultimately discovering the healing power of her voice to spread the spirit of Christmas at home and all around the world.
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Reserved.

Comment

Pre-orders for a Christmas book, released in October, in January? She needs to get over Christmas.

Comment

Aw cute!
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Originally posted by hun View Post
          Pre-orders for a Christmas book, released in October, in January? She needs to get over Christmas.
          You may be unaware how book publications and publicity work.

They are announced months or even a year in advance so that book stores may order sufficient copies.

Comment

This is cute
            Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
            'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

Sweet book cover!
              Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
              Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
              Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

Love it. She knows what we all want for Christmas. <3

I seriously cannot wait for Xmas 2022.
                  My Chart

Comment

The fact she names the main character "Little Mariah" sends me

Comment

God she is really mining The Christmas thing from every angle.

Also Christmas just finished. This seems far too early to be announcing this and a preorder already lol. Its January..

Good luck to her though.
                      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Originally posted by bm08 View Post

They are announced months or even a year in advance so that book stores may order sufficient copies.
                        I see. Still, I cannot imagine many pre-orders for a Christmas book by Mariah Carey in January. I suppose she’ll go on a promo tour later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by hun View Post

I see. Still, I cannot imagine many pre-orders for a Christmas book by Mariah Carey in January. I suppose she’ll go on a promo tour later in the year.
                          Yeah some of the marketing plans are for the book to be in Book Fairs and I think they usually kick off in the Spring.

I personally would have announced it in December 2021 and that way people would still be in the Christmas mood but that's just me. lol

She said in interviews during Christmas that she hopes for it to be a series of children's books, which would perhaps be more interesting, but I could understand why a publisher would want the first to be about Christmas

Comment

So are you saying that everyone who plans to release a book in time for Christmas next year already has it announced and up for pre order?

If so that is crazy , in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

So are you saying that everyone who plans to release a book in time for Christmas next year already has it announced and up for pre order?

If so that is crazy , in my opinion
                              Obviously I cant speak for everyone

But I was trying to relay the idea that it is not unusual for books to be announced long in advance. I guess a lot depends on marketing strategy ultimately.

I hope it's successful for MC either way. I would be curious to see how she approaches a non-Christmas kids book but i feel like that won't materialise if this one isnt successful

Comment

Obviously I cant speak for everyone

But I was trying to relay the idea that it is not unusual for books to be announced long in advance. I guess a lot depends on marketing strategy ultimately.

I hope it's successful for MC either way. I would be curious to see how she approaches a non-Christmas kids book but i feel like that won't materialise if this one isnt successful
                                Anything she does with a Christmas theme is a smash so i am sure this will be the same. She doesnt lose when it comes to Christmas

Comment

Anything she does with a Christmas theme is a smash so i am sure this will be the same. She doesnt lose when it comes to Christmas
                                  A Christmas melody says hi......

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

It was the most watched cable show during its premiere and most tweeted movie on cable during its release week.

Comment

It was the most watched cable show during its premiere and most tweeted movie on cable during its release week.

It was horrible though.

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

I had erased that from my mind.

Comment

It was horrible though.

It's played regularly on Hallmark every Christmas AND Christmas in July season.

Comment

That does not make it good

Comment

It's played regularly on Hallmark every Christmas AND Christmas in July season.
                                              I used to regularly boast about Smile being the "second most talked about album of 2020, according to metacritic" so I really cannot frown at you using "most tweeted "

Comment

I used to regularly boast about Smile being the "second most talked about album of 2020, according to metacritic" so I really cannot frown at you using "most tweeted "
                                                Nielsen measures it these days actually. I think this is why we see so many more “live tweeting” events.

Comment

Nielsen measures it these days actually. I think this is why we see so many more “live tweeting” events.
                                                  Whatever will be measured next

Do you know Billboard have a "most hummed" chart now.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X