No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race UK - Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The past two weeks have been boring as hell for me.
    I don’t think Dakota should have gone home and I don’t know why/when Pixie started being so bitter. Black Peppa and that workroom dead cat on his head is just .

It was weird seeing Michelle lead it but it kinda make me want her to lead the Canada judging.

I think Cheddar’s deserved the win.
    The show peaked for me with the chat show week
    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
      The past two weeks have been boring as hell for me.
      I don’t think Dakota should have gone home and I don’t know why/when Pixie started being so bitter. Black Peppa and that workroom dead cat on his head is just .

It was weird seeing Michelle lead it but it kinda make me want her to lead the Canada judging.

I think Cheddar’s deserved the win.
      The show peaked for me with the chat show week
      Agreed its like one week Pixie was lovable and reminded people of Kitty etc. Now it's like a massive switch.
      Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
      'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Ok, so I digested what happened and I'm still not agreeing with the decisions that were made + it kinda makes me happy how the whole internet seems to agree with my thoughts too. So it's not just my inner stan thinking that

Anyways, Cheddar was clearly the winner and it's so clear that Cheddar + Danny are going to be the Top2 of the season. Kinda similar situation like with The Vivienne and Divina. It's clear who I am rooting for (Cheddar) but honestly I feel like this is Danny's season to win at this point.

Anyways, the decision was made and there's nothing to change about it anymore. Dakota is like this season's Tia Kofi... fan favorite, the underdog going into this, "runway problems" but so lovable and enjoyable, and a good competitor honestly.

Even without the weird judging decisions this was my least favorite episode of the season so far. Yes the Queen Team was lovable but the middle part of this episode dragged too long and I didn't feel Michelle as main judge. There have been many seasons that started off strong, but suddenly dropped a lot in quality around the middle part so I hope this isn't one of these seasons and it gets back on track this week.

Comment

• The trolls are out in full force for Pixie…
          LJC--->>

Comment

• Originally posted by LJC123 View Post
            The trolls are out in full force for Pixie…
            I’m not surprised. Ever since she didn’t win the improv challenge she’s been sucking lemons. If she doesn’t step it up next week in the acting challenge, she’s probably going home. But it could also be her week, especially if they don’t want to keep giving badges to Cheddar or Danny. Though the way the show has been going, they’ll probably think Jonbers has reinvented acting in the next episode and give her the win.
            I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• How do people rank this compared to the other UK ones?
              For me it isn't up there at all.
              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                How do people rank this compared to the other UK ones?
                For me it isn't up there at all.
                It started strong but it isn’t on par with season one or two, and I haven’t decided if it’s better than season three yet. I do think the casting was stronger than season three though.

I wonder if the UK will get its own All Stars edition now we’ve had four seasons though. We’ve had nearly 50 queens, it’s time.

Comment

• S2 > S1 > S4 > S3 for me so far

Currently rewatching S2 for the first time and it really is as good as I remember it. Probably going to rewatch S3 at some point too as it felt like a fever dream.

Comment

• I thought this might challenge season 2 at first but now it’ll finish on par with season 3 at best. I wish Le Fil and Dakota were still there instead of Pixie and maybe Jonbers.

Comment

• 2, 1, 3, 4 for me.
                      Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                      'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• How was Jonbers safe? There was zero family resemblance even if the outfits were fine. Ridiculous.

I’m really fed up with Pixie - she’s so unlikeable and comes across as a complete whinge!

So sad to see Dakota go - I was really rooting for her to make the Top 4.

I agree that this season has gone downhill. It’s still better than S3 but it feels a bit lacklustre
                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• I like Pixie

S2 > S4 > S1 > S3

Comment

• Happy insta wednesday!

#1 (=) Cheddar Gorgeous - 187,912 (+10,721)
                            #2 (+1) Black Peppa - 136,563 (+6,000)
                            #3 (-1) Starlet - 132,394 (+1,306; 11th)
                            #4 (+1) Dakota Schiffer - 130,512 (+22,363; 6th)
                            #5 (-1) Sminty Drop - 117,990 (+2,346; 9th)
                            #6 (=) Danny Beard - 93,049 (+5,405)
                            #7 (=) Baby - 52,528 (+1,764; 8th)
                            #8 (=) Pixie Polite - 49,230 (+1,292)
                            #9 (=) Le Fil - 46,707 (+2,757; 7th)
                            #10 (=) Jonbers Blonde - 33,360 (+1,958)
                            #11 (=) Copper Topp - 21,461 (+774; 10th)
                            #12 (=) Just May - 17,884 (+326; 12th)

Compared to one week ago.

It is Dakota Schiffer's week! She faces the 6th place curse for the underdog / fan favorite and benefits a lot from that, gaining a massive 22,3k new fans this week! This is the fourth biggest update of the whole season so far, only behind Black Peppa (+38,5k after the first and +25,6k after the second episode) and Dakota herself (+23k after the first episode). Through this update, Dakota also surpasses Sminty Drop to become the fourth most followed queen of the season and it looks to be safe for her to go even further soon.

Cheddar Gorgeous is still way ahead of the rest of the competition and following winning the latest challenge, she makes the gap even bigger as she owns the second best update with 10,7k new followers. With a total of 187,9k, she will definitely hit the 200k mark as the first queen of Season 4 very soon.

Despite not the best showing in the actual challenge, Black Peppa still had a very heartfelt moment in the werkroom that probably is the reason for her to have the third biggest increase of the week with 6k new fans. This lets her finally moving past Starlet to become the second most followed queen of the season.

Danny Beard owns the fourth best update with 5,4k new followers. She did fantastic in the challenge and it's a bit surprising how she hasn't an even better update in my opinion, as this is one of her weaker updates during the season so far.

Finally, it seems like many people here on UKMix don't really enjoy Pixie Polite and it looks to be the same with everyone else too, as her update is the third weakest of the whole cast (eliminated queens included).

Comment

• this series has crashed and burned for me. first not putting Dakota in the top for snatch game and then eliminating her this ep? pixie polite should have gone, that woman wendy was almost crying with how bad she looked
                              what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym View Post
                                this series has crashed and burned for me. first not putting Dakota in the top for snatch game and then eliminating her this ep? pixie polite should have gone, that woman wendy was almost crying with how bad she looked
                                Something switched with how substandard Snatch Game was, Dakota leaving exacerbated that. If this episode today isn’t killer then the season is pretty much dead.

Comment

• True… and they have filler queen Jonbers there still and “villain” Pixie. And Peppa who is struggling over the past few weeks, such a downhill.

Still there is Danny and Cheddar, but I wish Light spirit like Dakota was is still there.
                                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                    True… and they have filler queen Jonbers there still and “villain” Pixie. And Peppa who is struggling over the past few weeks, such a downhill.

Still there is Danny and Cheddar, but I wish Light spirit like Dakota was is still there.
                                    the gap between chedder/danny and the rest just widens every episode
                                    what's going on?

Comment

• booty luv! does ru read our forum?
                                      what's going on?

Comment

• That was not good episode.
                                        The challange was meh.

Cheddar was obvi the best.

But the runway and lip sync especially was good!
                                        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• The challenge was not good. I swear they have Ru’s laugh recorded and just put it where they hope it’s supposed to go. Peppa got lucky this week.

Comment

• It’s a two horse race at this point.
                                            "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

• It has been for a few weeks

Comment

• Another season, another terrible acting challenge. I thought Danny should have won though.

The runway was a saving grace of sorts, they all looked reasonably good. Although I really thought Cheddar's outfit had no shape, it was a blob. Jonbers looked great.

A double shantay? Hmm... well it was entertaining and high-energy, but what's the point? We know neither of them are winning at this point. I imagine they have pre-planned one non-elim for the season, it would have been better used for Baby/Dakota, but that wouldn't have worked either
                                                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• Ropey challenge but it was great fun spotting all of the classic BB lines they dropped throughout. I can’t believe they quoted Pooja

Black Peppa seemed to think that screaming and shouting was the way to stand out but it was for all the wrong reasons, plus her part was boring.

Jonbers, Cheddar and Danny all had great looks but I wasn’t feeling Peppa’s quite so much as the judges.

I feel like Jonbers’ runway was enough to save her and the performance wasn’t that bad… I felt quite sad for her until the double-shantay, it was deserved for the runway… probably should’ve been used last week for Dakota though.

I thought Pixie did really well impersonating Kim but that’s pretty much all it was. Her runway was pretty basic IMO and she deserved bottom! I don’t get how she’s top 4.

Highlight of the episode was Ru singing along to Booty Luv - great lipsync choice!

So it’s Danny v Cheddar for the win, as was forecast at the start!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                    So it’s Danny v Cheddar for the win, as was forecast at the start!
                                                    there's just no way either are in the bttm next week so it's gonna be an episode where the other 3 battle for safe, and then the final
                                                    what's going on?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X