No announcement yet.

Canada's Drag Race: Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I connected more with this episode, always good to see Vanjie.

Chelazon was easily the weakest of the episode in both the challenge and runway, her and Kaos were my least favourites. Kaos’ runway make up was not it either.

Fiercalicious and Bombae weren’t as bad as the judges critiqued IMO and at least they bring some drama to the cast.

I actually preferred Vivian and Gisele to Jada and Irma, but Kimmy and Boom Boom were my faves.

I can’t stand the weepy queens who become distraught when they get some bad critiques, so goodbye Chelazon.

Comment

Rooting for Irma, Vivian and Gisele. All three have this quirkiness about them that I like.

I think Chelazon won the lip sync but I really wasn’t vibing with her personality and fashion at all, Fiercelicious gives better TV and I think she’ll have more to give further in the show.
      last.fm

Comment

It should have been judged as pairs and Kaos and Chelazon should have been at the bottom. Fiercalicious and Bombae were funny and should have been safe. I guess they want to put the two TikTok girls against each other, they were trying to set this up since the two of them met each other in the first episode.

I was disappointed that Hollywood Jade was just a guest judge, I thought we will have another group challenge wherein he will mentor the girls. I always look forward to seeing some girls struggle to keep up with his dance steps. Maybe later this season?

Comment

"You're not a seamstress, but you seem stressed, sis."

Finally caught up to this and it's not quite on par with the first two seasons yet, but we'll see if it gets better. Early faves are Bombae, Kimmy Couture (only partly because of who her drag mom is), and Jada Shada Hudson.

Some of the fights thus far have been so inane though.
          Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#55]
          Akini's Favourite Films: [25-21]
          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [6 weeks]
          AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Ari Lennox vs. Rina Sawayama]

Yeah, they smile to your face and Prop-8 you in the back.

Comment

Great lipsync, they left it all on the floor. What a banger that mix is.

Jada’s runway was dreadful and Kaos was crafty AF.

Comment

Is this on bbc?
              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

What a bad and messy judging and comments.

Weird season…
                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

The season is just not good.

The judges are rlly not good, lack of charizma, overproduced. Brooke is just not good judge.

And their noding to each others w heads at the end is always cringe.

And the reading challange was so badly edited.

But there’s good queens tho.

Comment

And Vivian should’ve won the snatch game

Comment

I liked the snatch game and agreed with the placements this time, though I think any of the top 3 girls could’ve won tbh.

Shame about the eliminated queen bc I pegged her as top 4. Hope to see her again in an all stars
                      last.fm

Comment

It was an average Snatch Game, Gisele was my favourite by a mile.

Awesome lipsync song! Kimmy surely hasn’t got long left in the competition.

Comment

Decent Snatch Game. Glad Kimmy survived the lip-sync. She was losing it before she did that dip.

Comment

#1 (=) Miss Fiercalicious - 47,425 (+7,944)
                            #2 (+1) Kimmy Couture - 36,304 (+9,251)
                            #3 (+1) Chelazon Leroux - 36,255 (+11,517; 10th)
                            #4 (+2) Lady Boom Boom - 35,113 (+17,348; 8th)
                            #5 (=) Vivian Vanderpuss - 33,318 (+14,239)
                            #6 (-4) Jada Shada Hudson - 33,127 (+4,993)
                            #7 (+1) Gisèle Lullaby - 30,654 (+14,903)
                            #8 (+1) Kaos - 30,238 (+14,321; 9th)
                            #9 (+1) Bombae - 22,533 (+8,429)
                            #10 (-3) Halal Bae - 22,435 (+5,352; 12th)
                            #11 (+1) Irma Gerd - 22,420 (+9,163)
                            #12 (-1) Miss Moço - 16,881 (+3,371; 11th)

Compared to four weeks / one month ago.

Considering we're looking at a one month update, these numbers are definitely not all too impressing - at least in my opinion, and I think we're definitely at a time when there's so much Drag Race, we can't expect the whole fanbase to catch up on all seasons anymore like when Canada or Spain debuted.

The biggest increaser is Lady Boom Boom, who got over 17,3k new fans in the last four weeks, but sadly just got shockingly eliminated last week. Gisèle Lullaby (+14,9k), Kaos (+14,3k) and Vivian Vanderpuss (14,2k) are next in line when it comes to biggest updates, with probably surprisingly Chelazon Leroux being the sixth and last queen with an update over 10k (+11,5k).

With a total of 47,4k, Miss Fiercalicious currently remains the most followed queen of the season.
                            Jada Shada Hudson is the biggest "looser", as she falls four spots in the ranking and only gained nearly 5k new fans in this period, the second worst number and only above Miss Moço (+3,3k).

Comment

It's quite unbelievable how people simply don't care about this version of the show anymore. I think the judging panel change for season 2 was not enough for the GP after the huge backlash towards S1, which after all remains the most popular season of the Canadian installment.

Although I I must say that the cast was never as strong as the first season. It could still be it. Let's see how people will receive the CvsTW later this year... otherwise I don't know how secure this version is for a 4th season (unless they plan on trying an All Stars season already - it could be interesting to call only the "creme de la creme").

Comment

There's just something about this season that's very "going through the motions". That coupled with the fact the franchise is just far too relentless now... it wasn't so bad when you had one season follow another but now you have 3/4 seasons running at one time, all of the time!

Comment

I can’t click with Canada. Never have. S1 had a great cast but the judging let it down massively. Since then I can’t really put my finger on it. Maybe it’s the judging, maybe it’s oversaturation.

Comment

What bothers me the most is judges.

Stacey from s1 was great tho.

Brook Lynn is just not charizmatic and good enough for hosting the show. Maybe Jackie Cox would be much better choice.

The rest of s3 judges are not good too, overproduced and they lack chemistry.

Now they rely the season on Fierce and drama that folllows Fierce.

Not enough.

And noding heads at the end of every episode before revealing who stays and who goes is soooooo cringe.

Comment

Kimmy absolutely slayed that Lip Sync and looked amazing as always. I'm really enjoying this season, obviously not as good as season 2. Thought the queen who done Marilyn Monroe should have won Snatch Game.

Comment

I love this season so much. The completely pointless supercut of Fiercalicious at the start "coca-cola... in a can!"

With the judging panel, I agree that I'd prefer the lineup or Brooke + Brad + Stacey + Guest. I think Brooke is a great host.
                                        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

The season is not bad but more middle of the road for me so far.

Boom Boom being eliminated was a true shocker to me, she was finalist material IMO and her runway should‘ve safed her. I don‘t think Bombae‘s runway was that good to be honest and I think Bombae can‘t bring much more to the competition compared to Boom Boom…

Also that lipsync was double save worthy and Run Away With Me has been stuck in my head ever since watching the episode

Comment

Sad to see Bombae leave, but two weak weeks in a row did her in. That desperate lip-sync didn't do her any favours either.

Comment

Poor Bombae. They’re just not giving a win to Vivianne…

Comment

I was shocked that jada was high. For what? She’s such a filler queen. Also I can’t believe Boom Boom got eliminated…
                                                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

They’re keeping Jaida because they need black person so they’re not called out, same was in UK w Vanity Milan.

Even Jaida’s runway wasn’t good, not polished and it seemd half done, same goes for make up and wig.

Comment

OK this was an excellent episode. That runway omg

I can’t remember all their names but I really like Viv, Gizelle and Irma!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X