No announcement yet.

The Crown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the new season is a bit of a dud. I just started the 3rd episode.

Comment

Just finished this. Started off really great (Episode 2 & 3 especially) then dipped in the middle a bit but the finale was pretty good.

Enjoyed the whole cast. Amazing acting!
      LJC--->>

Comment

Just binge-watched the three seasons over the holidays. Wasn't really expecting to enjoy it much, but it's a good series!
        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

While i love Coleman, i think i prefer Foye's portrayal. Foye has a more natural distinguished air, while Coleman is more 'boorish' imho, although they are both amazing ofcourse!

Comment

The Queen has been Queen for 25 years. She's settled into her job and does it well.

Colman unfortunately has to act during this time in the Queen's life. Ho hum.

Comment

Olivia won the GG!

Comment

Knew it, she was brilliant.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Started watching it three weeks ago. I think I have three episodes to go. The middle part of the third season is the weakest part of the whole series thus far, but not bad of course. Amazing acting and I like how they decided to approach this whole theme. Very well executed. Although they should have left out the Greek part, I mean they were not even trying :'). They should have learned it more decently, it is always nice to pay true respect to a language.

Still prefer the first queen.. ooooooooeeeeeuuuuh Helllooeeeeuuuuuuuuu
                  "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
                  Last.FM
                  Instagram

Comment

Working...
                  X