Scream (TV series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thriller
    Sheriff's son would be too obvious, he's like the Billy of the series.
    +1

I guess Audrey and the blogger girl maybe idk

Comment

I'm so in love with this series watched 6 episodes in the last week, can't wait for the last 4!!

the last episode was really hunting, the best so far!!

Audrey is out of the game now I think....?

I still think it's the sheriff's son, MTV is always obvious anyway

Comment

Welpz, there goes Will and this was THE most shocking scene of the series so far

wish I hadn't seen the preview on FB tho....

Comment

The finale of the last episode

Comment

God yeah, that was brutal!

So they're making it look like it's Kieran.
            THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Omg noooo that was so shocking, I knew he'd die eventually but I thought that he'd atleast get a shirtless scene in first. :-?

Comment

so Mr. Branson is Emma's half-brother??

wtff, would've never come to that conclusion

Brooke almost died she's my fave!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                  so Mr. Branson is Emma's half-brother??

wtff, would've never come to that conclusion

Brooke almost died she's my fave!!!!

Might be Piper? who knows, the writers are giving nothing away

Comment

I can't help but think this show would be so much better if they had hired some more capable actors.
                    For a star of a show Willa Fitzgerald is so one note that I wonder how bad the other actresses in the running for the part were. She's definitely no Neve Campbell.
                    The actor that plays Jake is also pretty shocking.
                    His hospital scene in the latest episode made me cringe (the crying omg ) even Brooke was very awkward in it and also in the jail scene with her Father.
                    Episode 8 was actually probably the worst of the series thus far.
                    Obvious and clunky plot points, below average acting, and chase/danger scenes that were so obvious and lackluster that they would be the highlight of a direct to dvd sequel.
                    I'm hoping that they can pull it together and deliver and awesome set of season closers.
                    Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

Holy shit!!!! That guy dying by getting sliced in half was a crazy scene. All the blood over poor Emma's face!!!

Glad he is dead.
                      #Pray4AL6

Comment

Yes the acting in this leaves a lot to be desired. In Scream, you really got behind Sidney and willed her to survive. I don't care about Emma.

I think the blogger girl is Emma's half-sister, daughter of Brandon James and probably one of the killers. I'm not convinced Jake isn't in on it, it seems mighty convenient that the stab wound missed all of his vital organs.

Comment

Recently read some interesting theories on Maggie, Emma's Mother, being responsible for the original Brandon James killings. Would be very interesting spin on the "Scream" formula in which the "sins of the mother" have always been central.
                          I'm hoping that Jake can bite it pretty soon as his acting REALLY distracts me from the actual storyline.
                          At least with series renewed there's always the option of adding fresh meat each season so we can
                          "trim the fat".

Comment

Jake really is an absolute Abysmal Actor!
                            #Pray4AL6

Comment

wtffff

so it's either Kieran or Seth, or they in together!!

Showdown next week, I can't wait!!

Comment

Pretty sure its Piper now.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLamb
                                  2 are in it, I still doubt it's Piper but we'll see....

Comment

2 are in it, I still doubt it's Piper but we'll see....
                                    I think she coaxed the old woman into saying what she wanted her to say and Im pretty sure shes Emmas sister, not Bran(don)son, they look similar. My guess is Piper & Kieran.

Comment

Piper is definitely one of the two killers. Why didn't they show how she went back to see Brandon James' mother and the latter identified Kieran as her grandson? This story is just one of her lies. I wonder who the other killer is, could be Jake.
                                      My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

but mr. Branson escaped out of prison and murdered the police-guard!! why would he do that if he ain't involved..?

Comment

but mr. Branson escaped out of prison and murdered the police-guard!! why would he do that if he ain't involved..?
                                          Never saw him do any of that. For all we know someone released him, he left and then someone else killed the guard to make it look like he did it.

Comment

Never saw him do any of that. For all we know someone released him, he left and then someone else killed the guard to make it look like he did it.
                                            ohhh....this is all too confusing for me

anyways, yeah I think Piper is one of the 2 now too! But I kinda liked her :(

I hope my Brooke bae doesn't get killed in the last episode

Comment

There's a possibility that my post could be a little spoilery so skip it if you like....

I think it could be interesting if there were 3 killers.
                                              The more I'm hearing it the more I think Emma's Mother could be responsible for the original Brandon James attributed murders and the hidden death of Emma father who is yet to turn up in real life.
                                              Why else would the modern day killer be calling her a "liar", sending her the heart etc if she hadn't truly wronged Brandon in a big way.
                                              Her child (Piper) has come back after learning the truth of her parentage and found a willing accomplice to assist in the revenge on Maggie, and by association Emma, for her past sins.
                                              Mr Branson (BRAN-SON) has always been a little on the nose and very well may be a red herring lined up by Piper to cover her and the other killers tracks.

I think that there'll definitely be a revelation of one of the killers at the end of this season but there'll also be a plot twist to cliff hanger us into Season 2. My guess is either one of the modern day killers will be outed/killed and after all is said and done Emma will get a call or attacked.
                                              Hoping the body count gets upped a little in the final episode too as we have more than enough options to expand the cast in following seasons.

Comment

I'm thinking I'm right from the start.. Piper and Aubrey are Lesbians and in it together.
                                                #Pray4AL6

Comment

So now I'm totally confused by that last episode! We're lead to believe Seth and Kieran are the bad guys which makes me think it's neither of them... although it'd be freaky for Emma if Kieran was her half-brother, but then he's meant to be the Sheriff's son??

I definitely think Piper is involved.

Comment

I've thought this for a while, but think Jake is one of the killers tbh! His stabbing & being hospitalised was just to cover up!! I noticed they said the knife that stabbed him "just missed his vital organs" - coincidence? I think not! It was planned!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrRager
                                                      I'm thinking I'm right from the start.. Piper and Aubrey are Lesbians and in it together.
                                                      !!!!

Originally posted by Thriller
                                                      although it'd be freaky for Emma if Kieran was her half-brother, but then he's meant to be the Sheriff's son??
                                                      I think it was never mentioned before in the series, but in the last episode we get to know that both of his parents ''died'', so I guess the sheriff (and his wife?) must've adopted him

Comment

WHERE THE FU** IS MY GOLD MEDAL???

#Pray4AL6

Comment

The finale was GREAT!! I'm so happy that Brooke didn't die

Bitch got killed but yeah Piper was a great psycho at the end

I guess they saved many lives in the last episode cause there's a 2nd season to come, can't wait for it

YASSSSSS at Tinashe having the outro song!!!! DROP DAT KITTY DOWN LOOOOOOOOOOOW

Comment

Brooke is my favourite. I think she's the only one with a decent acting ability!
                                                            #Pray4AL6

Comment

Originally posted by MrRager
                                                              Brooke is my favourite. I think she's the only one with a decent acting ability!
                                                              lol, no she's a horrible actor just like Jake, but she's phuckin legendary <3

Comment

Working...
                                                              X