No announcement yet.

Stranger Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I watched the rest of the season. It got better but I think its very overrated. Ill still watch the next season though. WTF at this Barb mania! That's well random I wonder if they'll bring her back now that she has all this exposure (even though she basically died).
    #Pray4AL6

Comment

Maybe Barb can get her own Better Call Saul type prequel series
      My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

For me the first couple and last couple of episodes were very strong, the middle section was patchwork with some greatness sprinkled here and there. I'll definitely tune in for a second season however I'm not sure that the momentum will be kept throughout a second series. Definitely overrated.

Comment

I do think it was a tad overrated but I think age also plays a factor into it. If you were a kid in the 80s and grew up watching all the movies that it pays homage to, you can really understand a lot of the magic in it.
          My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

Originally posted by NothingFails
            I do think it was a tad overrated but I think age also plays a factor into it. If you were a kid in the 80s and grew up watching all the movies that it pays homage to, you can really understand a lot of the magic in it.
            Well, that's true, you have to know a little bit of 80s movies or books to totally appreciate this. Even though I'm a 90s b***h, Stephen King is probably my favourite writer of all time, and this show is full of homages from his books, or from classic movies like Alien, E.T., Halloween, Nightmare etc.

That's why I think the only issue I have with this is how it lacks in originality. But at the same time, I'm impressed by how good it is even though it's so unoriginal. This is like the E•MO•TION of tv series.
            Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

[youtube:hlmhkz90]J-C3GY7UwlA[/youtube:hlmhkz90]
              #Pray4AL6

Comment

^ She nailed it!

[youtube:36x3fzax]5FNMaL6iBQQ[/youtube:36x3fzax]

Comment

They could bring Barb back as the human façade of the evil from the upsidedown because there's surely more lurking in the dark than just demegorgans.
                  Should be interesting to see how they'll bring back 11 as well but definitely interested in seeing what else they have in store.
                  Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

On episode 4. It's alright but I don't get the hype. Maybe I need to keep watching.
                    The winds might blow through me
                    But I don't care

Comment

So I watched this in two days I loved it!
                      *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

This was really good! The actress who played Eleven is brilliant!
                        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Another show I really need to watch!!!

Comment

saw all 8 episodes in a row with my wife last weekend and loved it. Fantastic, and Winona was perfect in the role. The whole cast was good anyway.

This weekend we watched The OA all in a row too. Also loved it, has similar vibes in the theme, not in the style/context
                            VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                            ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

[youtube:2v69cp0x]9Egf5U8xLo8[/youtube:2v69cp0x]

Yasss...I'm ready for Season 2

Comment

[youtube:w2p8mjap]vgS2L7WPIO4[/youtube:w2p8mjap]

Oh. My. God.

Comment

That trailer is the best I've seen in ages.

Comment

Looks brilliant! Lol
                                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

Originally posted by Era
                                      That trailer is the best I've seen in ages.
                                      +1

Comment

Brillant!
                                        October can't come soon enough

Comment

Hell. Yes.
                                          Baaaaad relationship??
                                          The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

[youtube:2exe26ar]R1ZXOOLMJ8s[/youtube:2exe26ar]

Only 2 weeks left. I'm sooo ready

Comment

^ Trailer looks great! Looking forward to Friday!

Comment

Hell yes, super excited about this!
                                                Baaaaad relationship??

Comment

I'm anticipating this too. I thought the first season was good, not great; but very intriguing and accomplished, and well acted.

Comment

Halfway through the new season, halfway bored.
                                                    It takes too much time to really kick in BUT it's still entertaining to watch.
                                                    The art team really did an amazing job recreating the 80s.
                                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Just finished watching the new season. I'm gonna save my comments until some more have had a chance to see it. I just have one huge complaint about a filler episode, but other than that I'm really satisfied with how it turned out.

Noah Schnapps, the actor playing Will, is freaking amazing!

There's also an aftershow called "Beyond Stranger Things", hosted by Jim Rash, in which he discusses the show with the creators/producers and some of the cast which is worth a watch.

Comment

Saw the first two episodes last night (and the first few minutes of the 3rd one due to the ending of the 2nd one ), will watch the rest tomorrow.

So far, so good. There's something missing so far though. So as KEY9481 already said, it really takes some time to kick in but it's still very exciting. Some of the scenes were brilliant so far, and i love the music they used for this.

Comment

I've watched the first 5 episodes so far and I'm loving it.

They've built suspense brilliantly; the returning characters all have things to do and I like the new characters too.

Can't wait to see how it all comes to a head....
                                                          Baaaaad relationship??

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481
                                                            Halfway through the new season, halfway bored.
                                                            It takes too much time to really kick in BUT it's still entertaining to watch.
                                                            The art team really did an amazing job recreating the 80s.
                                                            Ok episodes 5 and 7 SNACTHED me.
                                                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Overall, decent season. The eighth episode was the stand-out episode for me.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X