Stranger Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
    Honestly, it’s been 84 years and I can’t remember much about the last 3 seasons at this point
    This. I feel like I'm going to have to binge my way through the last three seasons in the run up to this one.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Looks great!

Comment

• So so excited
          Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
          'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• They are milking it now - season four volume one will drop 27th May and volume two 1st July, with both being set 6 months after season three - despite a three year gap in which the actors have grown up. Then there’s a fifth and final season to come with spin offs incoming.

I mean, it would help if I could remember any of the previous three seasons
              Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                They are milking it now - season four volume one will drop 27th May and volume two 1st July, with both being set 6 months after season three - despite a three year gap in which the actors have grown up. Then there’s a fifth and final season to come with spin offs incoming.

I mean, it would help if I could remember any of the previous three seasons
                Headache. And yes, I can’t remember them either lol

Comment

• It's one of my favourite shows and I got my partner into it last year so this will be the first time experiencing a new season together.

Comment

• I kind of like breaking it into two releases. I always burn through seasons and then it's over too quick.

I'll miss Billy this time, at least the lifeguard Billy.

Comment

• I’m hoping/guessing the end of volume one is going to be a major cliff hanger and I’m not sure I’m ready for six weeks of waiting on an answer
                      Exsqueeze me!

Comment

Comment

• That was literally everything I wanted it to be

Comment

• The trailer has got me so so so excited

Comment

• Coming next Friday!

Just finished rewatching as I’d literally forgotten 90% of it. It’s one of those shows that got better each season so I hope they can pull it off for the final season.
                              Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• They are saying episodes 7 and 9 are as long as films.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                  They are saying episodes 7 and 9 are as long as films.
                                  I read yesterday the last episode will be 2 and a half hours long

Comment

• Before season 4 starts, here's a quick recap of the first 3 seasons for those who forgot half of what happened (like me):

Comment

• I loved their use of Running Up That Hill!
                                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                                        I loved their use of Running Up That Hill!
                                        Haha, same!! I immediately looked up its performance on iTunes and wasn't surprised to find out it's suddenly charting again in several countries due to that

...so, yeah, not saying too much yet but we wanted to start the season yesterday and ended up binging the first four episodes before stopping because we had to get some sleep. Three years later and while there was zero hype just a few days ago for me, it all just came back within the first few seconds and I just remembered why it's been this huge, why this series basically invented "bing watching" and how it's the only series where I even forget to go to the toilet (sorry if tmi). But yeah, as awesome as always and I can't wait to watch the other three episodes later today <3

Comment

• Only managed the one episode last night but really liked how they're taking their time to reintroduce the characters and build them back up. Can't wait to see what's in store next!

Comment

• Managed 3 episodes yesterday. It's soooooooo good. God I love this show so much.

Comment

• Just finished the 7th episode and just

1st July can‘t come soon enough!

Comment

• Finished it tonight. Hate that we have to wait now

Comment

• I love it that because of the show Running Up that Hill is charting all over the world and Kate Bush is trending on twitter in the US.
                                                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Ridiculous that they're spacing this out. That episode needed immediate follow up! Awesome from start to finish though.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X