Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great British Bake Off

Yes, I love the show.

Adam and I very briefly Tweeted about it [ended up with me threatening to kick him in the balls ] - and our favourites are Candice, Andrew and Val.

Anyone else watching it?

It's bread week next week!

Nearly 14m people watched the comeback episode - it's the #1 rated show on British television.

The show is one of the highlights of the year for me

This Twitter account is one of the best things I've seen

https://twitter.com/nocontextgbbo
    *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

I seen so many people tweet and Instagram this that I just had to watch it and now I'm HOOKED

I dislike Candice very much. She's so fake and common. I love Val but she's getting such a hard time. Felt so bad for Louise last night...

Comment

I was hysterical when Louise's structure collapsed - so funny but felt so sorry for her.

What a fool, putting that much icing on a freestanding structure!

Was pleased she buggered it just so Val could remain.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
          !

Was pleased she buggered it just so Val could remain.
          This! :Lol: I love Val so much!

Kinda fond of Candice ngl, she reminds me of Megan McKenna!
          BS:TS:IA:NM

Comment

And also, Paul's "your sister tastes lovely" comment!

And then Mary's carpet comment...

Comment

Haven't watched this yet, but the Dutch version is great, a new season is starting this sunday!

Comment

Selasi tho

Comment

THE BBC LOSES BAKE OFF
                  The current series of The Great British Bake Off will be the last seen on the BBC after the corporation lost the contract to broadcast the show.
                  Love Productions said negotiations with the BBC had been taking place for a year, with a last-ditch meeting on Monday.
                  A spokesman added the issues were both money and the development of the brand.
                  The opening show of the current series, the seventh, was watched by an average of 10.4 million viewers.
                  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37344292

:(

Comment

Ugh, that means it'll go to ITV and we'll get infniite ad breaks.

Comment

It's going to channel 4

If it's gonna go to any channel with ads I'm glad it's that

We're delighted to announce that we have a bun in the oven. #GBBO is coming to Channel 4!

Comment

I'm shocked! The BBC must have no money if they're losing all their biggest shows.

Comment

That's a shame, it feels so right on BBC. Channel 4 must be thinking Christmas has come early, they'll have their hands on arguably the biggest show on TV

Comment

Well gives me a reason to watch Channel 4, hardly ever watch that channel nowadays

Food companies will be desperate to get their ads on during the breaks
                            RIP The Queen Of Disco

Comment

Mel and Sue annouced they won't be joining bake off on channel 4 :-?

Comment

This is literally BBC's biggest show. They're fools for letting it go.

Comment

Originally posted by toxicALIENS
                                  Mel and Sue annouced they won't be joining bake off on channel 4 :-?
                                  And there's a chance Paul and Mary might not be either. It's dead!

Comment

The reaction to this news has been unanimously against it. It's made a bigger impact than Brexit

I do think they've made a massive mistake but I guess we need to wait and see how this pans out...

Comment

This is a travesty

Comment

This show is literally nothing without Mel and Sue :( is GBBO over?
                                        Fiat 500

Comment

Never liked it to be honest. Mel and Sue were the best part of it.
                                          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Mel & Sue are great on this, will be difficult to replace them and if Mary and Paul go too Channel 4 might regret poaching this off BBC
                                            RIP The Queen Of Disco

Comment

Mary is staying with BBC out of loyalty but Paul is following the show to Channel 4!

Comment

Mary is a principled woman whereas I've always thought that Paul is a snake.

Won't be the same and I highly doubt I'll watch on C4.

Anyway, last night was pastry night - was depressed to lose Val!

Comment

I'm thinking it'd be cool to get Nadiya to replace Mary
                                                  Fiat 500

Comment

Working...
                                                  X