Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$30 is ridiculous oh my god

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Poor Mulan!

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This is getting destroyed on IMDb. 3.8/10 from about 1000 votes so far
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

People probably mad they have to pay and didn't watch it or feeling entitled to the greatest movie ever because they paid 30 $
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I don't know what's the big deal as there wasn't any crying when Trollz World Tour got released and you also had to pay. Instead the studio made some good money.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                  I don't know what's the big deal as there wasn't any crying when Trollz World Tour got released and you also had to pay. Instead the studio made some good money.
                  I guess Mulan is more of a blockbuster and has a huge following in the GP, Trollz World Tour on the other hand...
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

I guess Mulan is more of a blockbuster and has a huge following in the GP, Trollz World Tour on the other hand...
                    It's actually the other way around. Trollz made $100 million on video on demand alone, and the live action remake of Mulan is getting terrible reviews and zero demand. They are banking on this doing the same after what happened with Trollz World Tour but they are forgetting that children will not watch this. It's bland and boring and people who loved the original don't seem to enjoy the removed elements from the hit original.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post

It's actually the other way around. Trollz made $100 million on video on demand alone, and the live action remake of Mulan is getting terrible reviews and zero demand. They are banking on this doing the same after what happened with Trollz World Tour but they are forgetting that children will not watch this. It's bland and boring and people who loved the original don't seem to enjoy the removed elements from the hit original.
                      Bad reviews? It’s at 80% on Rotten Tomatoes…

I just watched it and it was great, the cinematography was great, the acting was great.

the story is different and they have changed thing and I’m happy about that, why should they just copy the animated version, this is a lot more realistic and it’s really a good film, people are just annoyed the have to pay for it.
                      Last edited by Ewokguy15; Sat September 5, 2020, 07:50.

Comment

Comment

Shame on Disney!!
                          This film deserves all the backlash it's getting.

Besides it seems the film itself isn't well received by viewers either.
                          Soulless, wooden acting, bad cgi is what most I see in most people's reviews.
                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

I watched it like a day or fwo after the release. It was horrible. The whole plot can be summed in 5 sentences. Felt like such a 2 hour drag. And the movie looks expensive and very very cheap at the same time.

Comment

I'll give this a spin when it's free on disney+ not paying anything for this extra. Disney really shouldn't have thanked Chinese government security agency in Xinjiang. They were probably forced to do so in order to film in the region but the world needs to stop excusing behavior like this.
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                I'll give this a spin when it's free on disney+ not paying anything for this extra. Disney really shouldn't have thanked Chinese government security agency in Xinjiang. They were probably forced to do so in order to film in the region but the world needs to stop excusing behavior like this.
                                I watched it for free and I don't have Disney+

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post

I watched it for free and I don't have Disney+
                                  I'm a well-behaved citizen I would never
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Honestly, Disney are asking for it.

Comment

In this day and age, professional reviews are irrelevant. We all know how Disney and big studios can pay for good press. They are not stupid.

The film was so bad. The plot was a typical nineties Chinese movie where the action sequences looked so campy, and there were so many scenes that were not executed properly, and the story was so illogical.

What was the whole point of having the witch there? She was powerful on her own and yet she still had to lead the army against the king. That part dragged the story alone. The witch was practically in the palace with the king twice.

Also, if siding with Mulan was the thing that kicked sense into her, then why didn't she kill the villain herself? She was practically more powerful than all of them.

Comment

^ Reviews have been going down a bit in the last couple days (down to 75% now) ... still decent reviews though.

Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

I actually really enjoyed this, but to be fair I can't really remember the original movie because I was so little when I saw it.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Cinerience/statu...92471845691392

Nice.
                                            Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalνa/Nina Simone/Patti Smith

Comment

The 'Tagesschau' (biggest German news broadcast) calls 'Mulan' a flop through and throughout: Not only commercially due to the fact that they refused to show it in public cinemas, the support towards the government by Disney and the main acturess is harshly criticized as well.
                                              Last edited by theMathematician; Fri September 18, 2020, 10:25.
                                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                              and everything you stand for?
                                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Did no one think of the potential backlash before this was released? Kind of weird they didn't see if coming especially if this was going to be the flag ship for their new release strategy,

Comment

Working...
                                                X