X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serby View Post
    Bout to watch them. Already on *ahem* streaming websites *ahem*
    Can you *ahem* DM me *ahem* a link?
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I will put the link in your lockers, pro! I mean bro.
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• What channel will it be on in the UK or will I have to stream?
        "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
          What channel will it be on in the UK or will I have to stream?
          It’s only available on Hulu.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Good first 3 episodes! Nothing too much happening so far tbh, but I still enjoyed them and I'm left anticipating the rest!
            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
              It’s only available on Hulu.
              It’s ok Channel 4. Watched episode 1 a bit predictable. I’m hoping it picks up. Is this the final season?

Comment

• I found ep 1 and 3 absolutely incredible. Yvonne Strahovski really gave some of her best performances.

Comment

It’s ok Channel 4. Watched episode 1 a bit predictable. I’m hoping it picks up. Is this the final season?
                  No, the show will be on for quite a while yet.

Comment

• First episode was OK, I loved the house fire and thought Serena was going to throw herself on to the bed at one point!

I don’t really get why the Commander would even keep Offred around after she gave the baby away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                      I loved the house fire and thought Serena was going to throw herself on to the bed at one point!
                      Me too! I was hoping she would have had. But she keeps on being the c**t she is
                      My Music Blog - PopStonesHeroes.com

My Facebook

Comment

• I‘ve started Season 2 three days ago and just finished the fifth episode Seeds. Even though I consider this a brilliant series, I am easily saturated after two hours. Additionally, the series causes mild anxiety because you‘ve got in the back of your mind that something worse will happen soon.
                        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• This series is so upsetting. I'm on Season 2.

Comment

• I find this season's dynamics really interesting. Serena's faith in Gilead is shaken, and my guess is she will keep going back and forth between being loyal to the regime and a sympathiser of the resistance for a while; another alternative is that from now on she will only show loyalty to Gilead, while plotting something in the background.

Anyway, I think something major will happen by the end of this season. Otherwise, it wouldn't have made sense to market it as the season of the resistance.

Comment

• They know how to keep this show progressively disturbing, that's for certain. 306 is a trip.

Comment

• I feel bad after watching this show. Like phisically bad. Everything is so realistically portrayed that I feel mix of deep sadness, anger and hate after each episode.
                                When we lose what we love
                                Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                When we lose what we love
                                Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
                                  I feel bad after watching this show. Like phisically bad. Everything is so realistically portrayed that I feel mix of deep sadness, anger and hate after each episode.
                                  It's probably the first ever show that is designed to depress the audience as much as possible. I agree that the production is perfection, it keeps you coming back.

They are trying to make it difficult to know who is with June this season. You know they've flipped the script when Aunt Lydia might be one of the only allies she has left.

Comment

• The show is very depressing indeed.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This show had so much potential but they're going in circles and it's getting tiring. At this pace, it could run for 10 seasons and...

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy View Post
                                        This show had so much potential but they're going in circles and it's getting tiring. At this pace, it could run for 10 seasons and...

As sad as I am to say this I agree.

Season 3 should be the last.

I love the setting and the world but they need to 'get somewhere' final i.e. the destruction of Gilead. There's only so many times June can cause hell without being murdered (just as easily as the other ladies seem to be able to be).

Comment

• Season 3 is so disappointing so far. Literally nothing has happened for the storyline yet and we're 8 episodes in already.
                                          Great acting, some chilling scenes, but no "plot".
                                          "Lift up your head
                                          Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                            Season 3 is so disappointing so far. Literally nothing has happened for the storyline yet and we're 8 episodes in already.
                                            Great acting, some chilling scenes, but no "plot".
                                            Such a negative appraisal.

Comment

• ^I'm asking you very politely to stop doing what you're doing...you can't be this predictable.

I wonder how Serena will end up, they keep pulling her character from left to right. I really hope she'll "wake up" soon.
                                              "Lift up your head
                                              Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• OMG I am at UK pace but I've just seen that we are getting an Aunt Lydia backstory. Literally the episode I have been waiting for. Hopefully it will snatch all of the awards as she is phenomenal.

Comment

OMG I am at UK pace but I've just seen that we are getting an Aunt Lydia backstory. Literally the episode I have been waiting for. Hopefully it will snatch all of the awards as she is phenomenal.
                                                  I thought Ann was great in it, as per usual, but the actual backstory was very underwhelming and kind of..."Let's get that over with".
                                                  This season is really a letdown so far, I suppose they'll wanna stretch this show for many seasons and that's unfortunate.
                                                  "Lift up your head
                                                  Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                    I thought Ann was great in it, as per usual, but the actual backstory was very underwhelming and kind of..."Let's get that over with".
                                                    This season is really a letdown so far, I suppose they'll wanna stretch this show for many seasons and that's unfortunate.
                                                    A colleague in work said almost the exactly same thing. Such a shame.

Chris Meloni and that booty though !!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X