No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that after season 7 quality of the show has dropped a bit. Meaning that the contestants appear more like.. copies of the old ones. Or their drag daughters and influenced by the icons the first 5-7 seasons produced. I can't even form a top 3 in my head. Only two can win in my opinion.

Comment

• Just found out Aquaria and Kameron Michaels (!!!!!! my all time fave!!) come VERY near to my town tomorrow

I never ever dreamed of them to visit Switzerland. So freaking happy and I really hope I can go (it depends on a family party and my partner)

Would be my first EVER drag show or party like that. So that would be exciting (and I'd be a little nervous haha)

Comment

• 2 great queens for your very first drag show! They can put on a good show!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
          Just found out Aquaria and Kameron Michaels (!!!!!! my all time fave!!) come VERY near to my town tomorrow

I never ever dreamed of them to visit Switzerland. So freaking happy and I really hope I can go (it depends on a family party and my partner)

Would be my first EVER drag show or party like that. So that would be exciting (and I'd be a little nervous haha)
          Hope you get to go!
          Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [300-296]

Comment

• It looks like I won‘t be able to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
              It looks like I won‘t be able to go

Comment

• The Vixen is really handsome out of drag!

Comment

• Just finished All Stars 2 and will begin 9th season. I cackled when Detox said Coco saw my inside too
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Carmen Carerra had to be sleeping with a producer. She’s so crap.

Comment

• I just started season 8. It’s awesome so far!!! One of my favourites.
                      "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• The first ever double shantay between Carmen and Yara was so unjustified. Carmen easily won, all Yara did was dance with a flag. Nearly every lip sync this season is so underwhelming.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                          I just started season 8. It’s awesome so far!!! One of my favourites.
                          Who's your favourite so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                            Who's your favourite so far?
                            I love Bob. He makes me laugh.
                            I’ve always loved Naomi since I met her after all stars. It’s nice to see her on her season. She’s probably one of the most beautiful ever to me.
                            Kimchi is so cute and the makeup is amazing. I liked Thorgy too.
                            "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                              I love Bob. He makes me laugh.
                              I’ve always loved Naomi since I met her after all stars. It’s nice to see her on her season. She’s probably one of the most beautiful ever to me.
                              Kimchi is so cute and the makeup is amazing. I liked Thorgy too.
                              Four quality picks!

I think Naomi took time to grow on me, but I'm a big fan of hers now.

Comment

• Bobs funny yes. His drag just wasn't very good. His make up was questionable and so where a lot of the outfits. He got by on personality (that's not a bad thing. He won didn't he) I just don't think he's a very polished queen
                                Love you like a love song!

Comment

• I love Bob but Kim Chi >
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Thorgy's obsession with Bob was something though.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I think the ability to entertain is underrated among viewers. But the ability to entertain despite flaws is why we love Bob, Shangie and Silky

Comment

• ^Those 3 have nothing in common.
                                        I have received many gifts from God,
                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Of course they do. Neither of them are completely polished and have weaknesses (mostly when it comes to the runway although Shangie improved a lot) but all 3 are considered to be highly entertaining and funny and would put butts in seats at a drag show.

Comment

• Reading any post by hun about the drag queens/drag race has been the most intersting thing in my life this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post
                                              I think the ability to entertain is underrated among viewers. But the ability to entertain despite flaws is why we love Bob, Shangie and Silky
                                              I agree!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                                                Reading any post by hun about the drag queens/drag race has been the most intersting thing in my life this weekend.
                                                I want whatever they're having.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                                  I agree!
                                                  Thank you hun.

Comment

• Yara Sofia breaking down on stage is one of the most genuinely heartbreaking moments from the shows herstory

Comment

Working...
                                                    X