Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fudging love Pearl

Comment

• Is this recent? Why is this still a thing?

Comment

• I’ve just rewatched Pearl’s season and although he’s the only queen out of drag I think is hot AF, he’s a conceited piece of work. My thing is, when you have a seat at Ru Paul’s table; respect it. That is a platform he built. The fact that queens are on it should be enough but no, they want constant adoration and validation. It really riles me up. Like Willam. I can’t stand either or that passive aggressive ‘you can’t tell me anything’ attitude.
        "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Raja is one of my least favourite queens.
          THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• I didn't love raja on her season. But I loved him on top Model and I enjoy fashion photo review
            Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
              I didn't love raja on her season. But I loved him on top Model and I enjoy fashion photo review
              Same. I thought he was really mean on his season. But outside of the show I really like him.
              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

Same. I thought he was really mean on his season. But outside of the show I really like him.
                I feel exactly the same. The heathers in general make me mad. So mean and cruel for no reason.

Comment

• Yeah I disliked Raja on her season but I really like her now

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                    He’s a bit of a horrible human being though isn’t he?
                    I'm more patient with Tyra (well, James now since he's supposedly moved on from Tyra) than most because the fandom was disgustingly racist to her for beating out Raven for the crown and I don't think she handled that well....though, honestly, no one should have had to handle hate like that. I think a lot of what Tyra's done has been reactive and people gloss over what it is that she's reacting to.

There's also this thing where people try to discredit or diminish her accomplishments on the show and I feel like that is racially charged. I feel like it's fine to not like her since she has made some indefensible remarks post-S2, but how you can objectively watch that season and not come away feeling that she earned the win is beyond me. For me, her win was as clear as Sharon's in S4, Bianca's in S6, and Bob's in S8.
                    Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Have ya’ll watched the Celebrity Family Feud with Ru, Michelle, Carson, Latrice and Raven?
                      HILARIOUS.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                        Have ya’ll watched the Celebrity Family Feud with Ru, Michelle, Carson, Latrice and Raven?
                        HILARIOUS.
                        Yes! To be honest it should have been just the RPDR crew... the others were so boring compared to them

Comment

Have ya’ll watched the Celebrity Family Feud with Ru, Michelle, Carson, Latrice and Raven?
                          HILARIOUS.
                          They flopped, but they made it funny!

Comment

• This has grown on me randomly today!

Comment

• Just finished watching Season 12.

I loved Heidi!

Must admit I skipped through the finale just to the winner. Not surprised with the winner

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                This has grown on me randomly today!

It's pretty underrated IMO. Especially Monique's verse. Love Monique, she deserved way better!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                  Just finished watching Season 12.

I loved Heidi!

Must admit I skipped through the finale just to the winner. Not surprised with the winner
                                  The way talent won!

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                  It's pretty underrated IMO. Especially Monique's verse. Love Monique, she deserved way better!
                                  I actually thought Monét had the best verse. The only queen whose verse was cringeworthy was Trinity's, though. The musical challenges are out of her wheelhouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

I love Moniques verse, but personally I feel like she looked a bit bored during the performance.

Comment

• Season 7 has some of the most ****ed up eliminations.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Season 7 has some of the most ****ed up eliminations.
                                        I think the biggest gaffe that season came when Kennedy was eliminated before top three, instead of Pearl. Oh, and Max!

Comment

• ^ S7 had bad challenges and was the start of some really weird eliminations. I also don't get how Pearl got into the Top3 over Kennedy based on overall performance and especially the final challenge, where Pearl was just doing the Pearl Smash and nothing else, while Kennedy SLAYED the dance routines and the runway IMO.

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

I love Moniques verse, but personally I feel like she looked a bit bored during the performance.
                                          To be fair, there are heavy rumors that they shot the Super Queen performance AFTER they knew who is the Top2 and who isn't. That would explain Monique's attitude in the video, especially considering how her attitude was everytime she got critics.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

I think the biggest gaffe that season came when Kennedy was eliminated before top three, instead of Pearl. Oh, and Max!
                                            I've just rewatched and YES. Kennedy was low key a front runner that season yet a lot of the girls kept coming for her because of that phoenix outfit.

I think Pearl is hot but a dull and wasn't good at anything other than some looks. To be honest, 7 is one of my least favourite seasons.

Comment

• On the Super Queen video.
                                              I loved Monet, Monique's verse always just reminds me of Love Don't cost a thing by JLo. Like that was the song he was singing to the lyrics he wrote.
                                              Naomi, I think could/should have won that season easily. Trinity, I just don't think is any good really unfortunately. She just reminds me of Sonja Morgan from Real Housewives of New York.

Comment

Working...
                                              X