No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musicals are the worst for me. And some of the queens always get set up to fail in those.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Anyone else watching this? This YouTuber is creating a fake winners season and it's actually pretty good

Comment

• ^ Thanks for sharing! I'm watching it now - on episode two.

Boo at Bianca and Tyra not competing.
        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
          Anyone else watching this? This YouTuber is creating a fake winners season and it's actually pretty good

omg haha
          Forever Young

Comment

• ^ I'm still watching the fake winners season. The creator does such an epic job with the challenge ideas, and really capturing the essence of the queens in her write-ups. I abhor the E6 elimination, though.

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• ^ This looks like a fantastic idea. I guess I need to catch up with that as well

(though I already spoiled myself with the elimination order and I'm shocked to see who went home in the third episode)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                ^ This looks like a fantastic idea. I guess I need to catch up with that as well

(though I already spoiled myself with the elimination order and I'm shocked to see who went home in the third episode)
                It's low-key brilliant. You'll love it.

That queen in particular was never gonna advance far in a (fake or real) competition of this calibre.

Comment

• The names they created for this weeks challenge was nothing short of brilliant!

Comment

• The interview the LGBTQ+ community has been waiting for

This is so well done. Congrats to both of them, I'm glad Gia agreed to this.

Comment

• I will watch but I don't know. I don't particularly like Gia at all and Monet just annoys me now I have seen Bob's season.
                      "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Both trying to stay relevant. Cute.

Comment

• Monet doesn't even bother doing drag. Just a man with some makeup acting like Wendy Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                            The interview the LGBTQ+ community has been waiting for

This is so well done. Congrats to both of them, I'm glad Gia agreed to this.
                            I was happy that they buried the hatchet.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                              Both trying to stay relevant. Cute.
                              How? Monet is killing it atm
                              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                Monet doesn't even bother doing drag. Just a man with some makeup acting like Wendy Williams.
                                I like her drag. it is just simple and more everyday woman not TOO campy.
                                Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                  I like her drag. it is just simple and more everyday woman not TOO campy.
                                  There's no woman there though.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Monet's drag. I do like her personality, but her drag seems lazy, especially in comparison to other AS4 queens such as Trinity, Manilla, or Monique.
                                    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                      There's no woman there though.
                                      Of course there is, not every woman exudes feminity, sexiness, not every woman is about a baked face and 15 inch Malaysian wig with princess gowns.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                        Of course there is, not every woman exudes feminity, sexiness, not every woman is about a baked face and 15 inch Malaysian wig with princess gowns.
                                        The closest thing to a woman that Monet comes is a cheap wannabe Nene Leakes knock off.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                          this is why brown skin girl is necessary.
                                          Forever Young

Comment

• Saw this on Reddit today and I can't stop laughing. YT audio subtitling is gold sometimes.

And the best thing - it's something I can actually hear Alyssa saying.

Comment

• JUSTICE IS SERVED
                                              A CONVERSATION BETWEEN RUPAUL AND JUDGE JUDY

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/cu...and-judge-judy

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Watching season 10, The Vixen is disgusting. Probably the worst drag queen in the entire series (up to season 10).
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                  Watching season 10, The Vixen is disgusting. Probably the worst drag queen in the entire series (up to season 10).
                                                  I thought so at the time too but watching it back, she's just hurt and bitter. A lot of the queens really like her.
                                                  "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                                                    I thought so at the time too but watching it back, she's just hurt and bitter. A lot of the queens really like her.
                                                    Same. I really disliked her and didn't get her at all when I first watched S10, but I recently re-watched it and finally got her drag and her attitude. I even felt sorry for her and enjoyed some of her runways.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X