RuPaul's Drag Race - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
    Ever since Sasha deservedly won over fan favourite Shea and there was uproar because of it they do seem to be putting through the fan favourites to keep that particular fan group happy
    Fan favourite or frontrunner who won the most challenges? I think the latter.
    Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
      Since Rigga Morris became the producer these past few seasons all lipsync battles have questionable results.
      Yeah. Having rewatched the seasons lately, it became really obvious how Rigga Morris many decisions are these days. Not that I didn't know it before, but it just got more obvious watching old and new seasons back to back.

The Sasha/Shea lip sync was so deserved though. I mean, Shea was such a nonevent there while Sasha slayed it. This really was a huge moment - if Shea would have pulled off a better lip sync, she would have won the season.

With that said, they have to get rid of that lip sync battle in the final. I mean, the final two in S9 should have been Shea/Sasha while the final two in S10 should have been Aquaria/Eureka (or Asia).

Comment

• I donít think they get rid of the thrilling finale concept now that they need to make a mainstream audience happy.
        2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
          Fan favourite or frontrunner who won the most challenges? I think the latter.
          Either or. She was both and doesn't change the point I was trying to make.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• One of my staff members came up with a drag name for himself and I don't know if it is hilarious or too far ( I found it funny either way).

Miss Carriage.
              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• double

Comment

• Too far, I'd say.

Comment

• I find it funny. Drag does go far a lot of times. I don't find this outrageous in the whole culture.
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• It's maybe a bit over the line but drag is like that at the end of the day
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• I'm not personally offended by it but when Drag takes it too far I can generally see the humour in it but I don't see the humour in that name

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                          I find it funny. Drag does go far a lot of times. I don't find this outrageous in the whole culture.
                          I'm the same. I just think it is a foul play on words which aligns quite well with my humour.

Comment

• Might be too far for mainstream drag (Drag Race or anything televised).

Comment

• I think itís inappropriate for a cis man to make light of something so serious & personal
                              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Originally posted by westhammer View Post
                                I think itís inappropriate for a cis man to make light of something so serious & personal
                                this.

Comment

• Cast call for S13 is on - https://worldofwonder.typeform.com/to/yWNxuM

Deadline is January 24th 2020.

Comment

• What do we think about Bio Queens and the like.

It's a recently new phenomena to me and if I'm honest, I don't understand it and have debated it with other people who fully support it yet cannot make it make sense without starting to talk about gender is a construct etc etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                                      What do we think about Bio Queens and the like.

It's a recently new phenomena to me and if I'm honest, I don't understand it and have debated it with other people who fully support it yet cannot make it make sense without starting to talk about gender is a construct etc etc.
                                      What's the argument against bio queens?

Comment

• Is anyone else following the winner tribute looks Trinity's doing on IG? They're really incredible! I especially love the Tyra one.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                          Is anyone else following the winner tribute looks Trinity's doing on IG? They're really incredible! I especially love the Tyra one.

Yes, she has nailed everyone so far. I actually like the Tyra one the least.

The other ones:

Comment

• Oh. Is that what she's doing? lol. I loved the Sharon Tribute! It actually took it up another notch. The pose! The makeup! YAAAASSSS!

Comment

• I hate Trinity's face, but one thing sis can serve is body and LEWK.
                                              Slay, slayed, slayest.
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I'd love to see Pabllo Vitar as a guest judge!

Comment

• Secret Celebrity Drag Race starts on April 24, on VH1.
                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                    Secret Celebrity Drag Race starts on April 24, on VH1.
                                                    Weird that they're having two RPDR seasons airing concurrently.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X