RuPaul's Drag Race - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    OMG I‘m repeating myself, but Bob‘s insta feed is just brilliant!
    I just checked it out. It's nice! I've seen a few people do that 'merging' thing (I'm not sure the proper term for it), but Bob's s super clean.
    Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• I won't be surprised if Taylor Swift will be a guest judge on season 13 since she loves that number so much
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        I won't be surprised if Taylor Swift will be a guest judge on season 13 since she loves that number so much
        I‘m sure this would be huge and I‘m totally here for that!

Comment

• I’ve been rewatching S4 with my partner. The drama is very entertaining! Billy B was so vicious with his critiques too.

What I’m really surprised about though is that we’ve only had 3 All Stars from this season. Dida, Jiggly or Kenya have potential for glow ups
          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            I won't be surprised if Taylor Swift will be a guest judge on season 13 since she loves that number so much
            This would low-key be perfect.

Originally posted by westhammer View Post
            I’ve been rewatching S4 with my partner. The drama is very entertaining! Billy B was so vicious with his critiques too.

What I’m really surprised about though is that we’ve only had 3 All Stars from this season. Dida, Jiggly or Kenya have potential for glow ups
            I'd love to see Dida and Milan back! Milan is one of the show's finest lip-sync assassins. That Willam quote about Milan swiffering the stage with her taint is one of my all-time favourites.

I'd actually love to have Willam back, too!
            Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
              https://www.instagram.com/p/CCwwaLzp...d=nhvaydjswqgv

Poor Chi Chi! I knew she was in hospital but she looks so sick. Really hoping she recovers ok
              Seems like ChiChi has passed away.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• So sad. Did she have an illness?
                LJC--->>

Comment

• How awful. RIP
                  It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

• I am so sad. RIP Chi Chi

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Really sad news. RIP Chi Chi DeVayne

Comment

• Very sad news, Chi Chi was loved by a lot of the queens, the love they are pouring out shows that.

34 is too young but at least he got to live his dreams and travel the world.

Comment

• I really thought she was doing better. Rest in power to a sincere sweetheart of a talent!

Comment

• Ahhhh, this is terrible news. Chi Chi was such a sweetheart. I hoped we could see her in another AS season.
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• So sad RIP Chi Chi

Comment

• RIP Chi Chi. He was a sweetheart.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• So sad hearing about Chi Chi. She was so young. RIP.
                                    See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• This is extremely sad.

She was such a beautiful spirit. Always so positive and joyful and a fantastic entertainer.
                                      Loved by the community and fellow queens, deservedly so. She will be dearly missed.

RIP
                                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• It's so sad. This year has been a shit show and we still have 4 months left.
                                        It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

• This really has me gutted; no more suffering and you are at peace. Her bravery and courage lives and continues on.

RIP

Comment

• So sad. Chi chi seemed like such a lovely person. Too young
                                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• RPDR and All Stars are renewed for 13th and 6th seasons.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^ Expected for S13, surprised already for AS6 though. I feel like they should do S13 - S14, UK S2 and maybe even Canada S2 first & maybe make AS6 include Canadian/UK Queens as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                  ^ Expected for S13, surprised already for AS6 though. I feel like they should do S13 - S14, UK S2 and maybe even Canada S2 first & maybe make AS6 include Canadian/UK Queens as well.
                                                  The question would be how many and which queens can get work visas.

I'm not surprised about AS6 already getting a green light for filming. They're obviously milking the cash cow while they can despite the lack of fresh pool of queens (and those willing to return).
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

The question would be how many and which queens can get work visas.

I'm not surprised about AS6 already getting a green light for filming. They're obviously milking the cash cow while they can despite the lack of fresh pool of queens (and those willing to return).
                                                    True. Though I think it could work.

Also, maybe it helped that AS5 didn't have queens from S11. So there could be some queens from S11 and S12 and some older ones.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X