No announcement yet.

RuPaul's Drag Race - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chi passing is really just so unnecessary. I had thought he was getting better but when I heard pneumonia, it gave me 80’s fear. So much talent and unfortunately didn’t quite get to the level he deserved to.

Just an awful moment in this year, especially since his last post was a tribute to Lady Red passing.
    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Wouldn’t mind seeing Latrice Royale or Manila Luzon giving it another try...and many other queens. I would tune in just to watch Bebe Zahara Benet again too. But going on All Stars is a heavy burden for this queens; the cost of the gowns and get ups is quite expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
        Wouldn’t mind seeing Latrice Royale or Manila Luzon giving it another try...and many other queens. I would tune in just to watch Bebe Zahara Benet again too. But going on All Stars is a heavy burden for this queens; the cost of the gowns and get ups is quite expensive.
        It's not just that. It can make or break your career. Several queen's came out with less fans than they went in with. Latrice specififically
        It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

It's not just that. It can make or break your career. Several queen's came out with less fans than they went in with. Latrice specififically
          This.
          LJC--->>

Comment

Really? I always thought Latrice was universally loved and praised.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She was during season 4 and All Stars 1. But with All Stars 4 she definitely lost fans.
              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I just don't want to see anytime soon on all stars Vanjie or Eureka. We need some rest from Vanjie especially.
                And big NO to Silky ever again. Worst queen ever.

One of the hardest thing to watch on RuPaul was when Nina West "lost" to Silky. So unfair and undeserving... I hope to see Nina on AS and hopefully she wins.
                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• I want to see Nina and A’Keria again.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I would love to see Trinity K Bonet again.
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Wait, Plastique Tiara has 4,1 million followers on TikTok

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                        She was during season 4 and All Stars 1. But with All Stars 4 she definitely lost fans.
                        Latrice was terrible on AS4! Manilla on the other hand gained many new fans.

Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Latrice was wonderful in ALL her seasons and I won’t hear any more on the matter.

Plastique is like, the most overrated queen ever?

A’keria is not quite good enough IMO

Nina West, April Carrion, Joslyn Fox, Tammie Brown, Nina Flowers, Shuga Cain are some that spring to mind for me

Comment

• I agree that Latrice was great on all seasons she appeared. I also wouldn't mind to see Jujubee back for AS6. She's tv gold.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Do not get me wrong. I love Latrice. But come on. She was not great on All Stars 4
                              It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

Do not get me wrong. I love Latrice. But come on. She was not great on All Stars 4
                                Agreed.

Though I loved her variety show performance.

Comment

• I didn’t know what to expect from the new Vegas show and the first episode had me hooked. It’s really nice to see the ‘queens’ portrayed as real people going through real issues.

How much of it is scripted remains to be seen. But so far so good!
                                  Last edited by Zeph; Fri August 28, 2020, 06:15.

Comment

• I loved episode one. Great cast apart from Derek Barry and his hideous boyfriend. Did I spy Coco Montrese at his party?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                                      I didn’t know what to expect from the new Vegas show and the first episode had me hooked. It’s really nice to see the ‘queens’ portrayed as real people going through real issues.

How much of it is scripted remains to be seen. But so far so good!
                                      My thoughts exactly! I thought it might've been overkill, but the first episode was actually really entertaining. I need to check out the second episode tonight.
                                      Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Miley read him to FILTH

I have received many gifts from God,
                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• The Vegas show is making me like Naomi even more. She's a gem!
                                          Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• I just watched the most recent Vegas episode and Naomi Smalls is such a f**king star! So effortlessly graceful and hilarious! I don't think either her S8 or AS4 edits did her greatness justice.

Comment

• She's the same in real life too. Like a star. I met her after her performance in WeHo last March and she danced with me and we took photo's. Actually a humble down to earth, funny star.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                                                She's the same in real life too. Like a star. I met her after her performance in WeHo last March and she danced with me and we took photo's. Actually a humble down to earth, funny star.
                                                Aw, that sounds lovely! I wanna meet her!

Comment

• Being on Season 12 now (late, I know).

GiGi Goode is quite a contender! Fashion queen with sense of comedy - rare but welcome combination.

I hated to see Jan go. He was hot as a boy haha.
                                                  "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                                    Being on Season 12 now (late, I know).

GiGi Goode is quite a contender! Fashion queen with sense of comedy - rare but welcome combination.

I hated to see Jan go. He was hot as a boy haha.
                                                    A bit late indeed!

Is Gigi your favourite at this point? Which episode are you on?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X