Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

A bit late indeed!

Is Gigi your favourite at this point? Which episode are you on?
    Yes, Gigi is my favorite. I‘m a sucker for Heidi as well ‚cause she‘s funny.

Widow just got eliminated.
    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
      Yes, Gigi is my favorite. I‘m a sucker for Heidi as well ‚cause she‘s funny.

Widow just got eliminated.
      Ah, okay. Gigi's terrific, but there are three queens I enjoyed more than her. Curious to see if one of the three grows on you by the season's end.

Widow was my pre-show favourite and I didn't think she deserved to go home. The producers probably felt like that was a good place to end her run, but I don't believe her performance in the main challenge warranted her being in the bottom two.
      Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [30-26]

Comment

• Widow flatlined as the season progressed. It was definitely her time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
          Widow flatlined as the season progressed. It was definitely her time.
          A agree. It also felt like she gave up. Like Shannel back in season 1.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• As you all may know, I'm obsessed with this show (probably watched all seasons at least 2-3 times).

There has been one survivor in mid 2017 and a countdown a year later in mid 2018. More than two years have passed and since then, we got a Canadian version, a Thai version, an UK version, Holland is starting tomorrow, lots of new seasons and All Stars happened too.

So I wonder if there's some interest in another countdown? I would totally love to host one. I guess a countdown is more interesting than a survivor, what do you guys think? Also I'm not really sure how the rules for countdowns based on a TV show are on this forum?

If there's some interest (I know some RPDR fans left this board in the last two years...) and if I'm allowed to host one, the next question would be - do we wait until the Holland version is over, so we can include them? What do you guys think?

Comment

• I'd be up for it. As for the Holland version goes - if I'm able to watch it, I will, but if not then I don't care if you include them or not. They just won't appear on my list or I won't vote for them (depends on whether it's a survivor or countdown).
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Is anyone watching Vegas Review?

I love it but I really dislike Derick Barry for being so obviously mean and petty and dragging along Nebraska with him.

Why do most of the queens seem to dislike Asia O'hara (one of my favourites)?

I started watching Werk the World season 2 and there's just an attitude towards her, especially from Plastique on her episode I'm a bit miffed.
                "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                  As you all may know, I'm obsessed with this show (probably watched all seasons at least 2-3 times).

There has been one survivor in mid 2017 and a countdown a year later in mid 2018. More than two years have passed and since then, we got a Canadian version, a Thai version, an UK version, Holland is starting tomorrow, lots of new seasons and All Stars happened too.

So I wonder if there's some interest in another countdown? I would totally love to host one. I guess a countdown is more interesting than a survivor, what do you guys think? Also I'm not really sure how the rules for countdowns based on a TV show are on this forum?

If there's some interest (I know some RPDR fans left this board in the last two years...) and if I'm allowed to host one, the next question would be - do we wait until the Holland version is over, so we can include them? What do you guys think?
                  I say go for it pre-Holland wrap-up.
                  Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [30-26]

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                    As you all may know, I'm obsessed with this show (probably watched all seasons at least 2-3 times).

Or you could do a season by season ranking and then have the top 3 from each in a final ranking? Might make it easier to do and participate in and make a few rounds!

You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback <3

I'll start something soon.

Comment

• I kept banging my keyboard about how there were too much seasons following each others, but damn I miss the show
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I just found out that Miss Fame actually lives here in Zürich for a few months now, because her husband is Swiss

Comment

Working...
                          X